login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Your Life Today?

If you were to sum up this time in your life – how would you describe it?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

On the brink of all I have been trying to manifest since I joined this site….
Bigger, better and new…
:O)

A full and thankful heart..

Really enjoying it. I don’t need to push at all. Lately life seems like a present that I’m unwrapping, gifts inside gifts, pleasant surprises and good things to come.

Peace and Mind/body wellness are my ultimate goals. I make progress toward them everyday. I find myself pushing too hard unlike AccidentalNote but I am learning more and more to take my time with living and being patient with my youth.

In response to OpenAuthenticPowerful’s post:

I don’t think any of know what pushing too hard is, until we try it out on our journeys. We learn when to ease up, as we need to/desire to.

At different stages of life, with different experiences, I believe how hard you push/try will be in direct correlation with what is you are trying to learn, want to achieve, and unexpected challenges along the way.

It is like learning to ride a bike. Then you learn. Then you have to learn your way around. Then you decide to ride on unchartered territories..It will be like you learning to ride again..Be grateful for the flow. Be grateful for the unchartered territories. It’s all good, even when the road gets bumpy and there is unforeseen traffic. Just pay attention where you can. Learn from experiences,and all levels of the ride will get better and better.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
I love the ‘riding a bike’ analogy – makes great sense….
Those chartered territories are inevitable and all part of the process…
Simply lovely.

i’m in a wishing well at the moment and have been here for a while .I have been to the bottom a few times and its a very dark dismal place .At he moment im up in the air swinging around and weighing up which direction to go in .I could stay here but will only have the same experiences again or i can take a leap of faith and walk along the stepping stones into a new phase of my life .Im right where i’m meant to be and when the times right i will move on

Hey everyone – it’s been a while. Felt the call so I logged on.

Where am I? One word: healing. Working on my wounds and my pain so I can show my loved ones that it’s ok, Mommy can handle her scary things ———so we all can. Facing the truth of my life and how the scars of my childhood have hurt my own children is currently hard, but needed work. So I am working on me and healing myself and holding on until the skies brighten and my flow is less a white water experience. My gratitude is based on knowing that although THESE days are hard – better will come and at LEAST my children won’t have to wait until they are 40 to come alive.

Learning to embrace the blessings I do have instead of focusing on my shortcomings. I’m feeling life’s joy and pain in it’s fullest instead of numbing my senses. Loving the little things like cats and books and my awesome little kid cousins. I’m returning to the basics of myself, building my education and enjoying my talents. I’m trying to stop searching for myself in someone else.

In response to LorrinaLegato’s post:
Beautiful LorrinaLegato – Love your new found attitude to life.
So tru that many of us search for ourselves in others without thinking about it – mindless self searching I guess.
I agree, nurture your blessings and watch them multiply and be ten times better than whatever you thought you wanted to be…
ood luck on your journey! :O)

Good thread to read now/ and to update in 2023☀️

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRaVEQNFnRGL6t4HZd_EDCS_EhRD0QLJ6O1Mpt-ZJvxQ4jCN8h

As for many , life definitely changes … and with enough time - changes can truly vary ( :

Though in answer to the question

Your Life Today?

I am taking things 1 moment at a time & being very true to myself.

I am believing in myself and the process WAY more often than not 

I am being good to myself and not letting circumstances control me in a negative way.

I am allowing myself to find any benefit/opportunity wherever I can.

With others:

I would like it if I was instantly understood…

or just more understood …( :

Though , once again it really doesn’t matter who gets my journey / as long as I do

and I treat myself with love & compassion always. 

Many times I do run into

like minded people

And it’s good

…. and it is a beautiful thing.

And I love reciprocity in friendships .
Bottom line it really is all about what I believe about me / where I have been/ where I am headed 

(to be able to ‘advance’ in the most rewarding ways)

9039b881afdd02f3e5b0fe6f32a82c1f.jpg

I am remembering who I really am. I also am remembering why I like me. And that’s a very good thing.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content