login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Prayerful Intention- For MASTERLIST

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuDGlBnO-fUCm7FF1T7shgbyz7XwI9F1p4oIR4Ro2AOib3ZML7jg

PRAYERFUL INTENTION MANIFESTATION  FOR MASTERLIST

Today’s look at what I want..what I need is distributed throughout the core of my being..and heard by the Universe..It is accepted as a done-deal done well. Thank you God for co-creating such a wonderful life. Amen.

MASTERLIST

Today I clearly break down everything it takes to redo the hub of my home. My home is in-process of major change. My home is in process of being my dream abode, my ‘dream foundation’ for all else.

The importance here is in comfort, simplicity, and a meticulous organization style. I feel great when I locate what I need when I need it..

This is all in process, because I co-create with God who does master-plans with Perfection. Looking forward to this plan..Thank you God in advance. All is well! It is all so. Amen.

PRAYERFUL MANIFESTATION

As I set my sight on this day, the best plan is my plan as I co-create…. with God. I have faith. Timing is Perfect, because the God of my understanding is Always in Charge for the Greatest Results. All is So-Well. It is all so for my greatest good in all areas of my life and those I love. Amen.

Being detail-minded & priority conscious are my strong points today. They serve me well to accomplish the things I value the most. Thank you G-d for assisting me in YOUR  perfect ways with this process. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve got into the practice the last few days of getting online and coming straight to bmindful. This was the first thing my eyes locked with and just what I needed to start off my day. Thank you =)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content