login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting: 12/25/2022: Unlimited Completeness

Welcome All to the newest edition of the Happiness meeting!!

It is our hope and intention that this meeting will be valuable as a means to explore and to access a high quality energy thread.

The way to have a highly impactful experience is to focus on answering the questions where you can choose to begin with your inner journey.

We will be discussing the concept of unlimited Completeness, what that means and how we can connect with our Spirit. 

Why connect with our Spirit?

And what does that have to do with "unlimited Completeness?"

We are already connected to our consciousness. We already have awareness of our mind, our health, our beliefs and our perceptions.

Now - its time to open new doors, new perceptions. New growth, new understanding, new access. New connection to our inner Spirit. New listening! New receiving!! Unlimited Completeness, on all levels!

The goal is to learn to connect with Spirit. Discover that you can receive communication that your higher self is trying to send you.

Advise all to be extra kind and compassionate with your Self and with others.

Be patient. Open yourself to discovery and allow trust to open new doors of receptivity and of perception. We need a mind set of being open to connecting; allow questions and information to come to you. Explore and learn to catch the ball when it is pitched to you. 

Use your body, your breath and all your senses as a means of connectivity. Find your way with releasing facial muscles, neck, shoulders and upper back muscles to release stress.

Breath is the essence of Spirit.

Where your muscles won't release, visualize a golden healing globe over where you need healing.

Allow all stress and allow yourself to transform it into inner peace.

Peace, love, anger, pain are all forms of energy and energy can be transformed, as we can be transformed: we change forms, we are transformed. 

Our body is a musical instrument. Listen to its sounds and words and respond and learn to participate in the creation as harmony.

Tell yourself that you are not your experiences.

You are separate and distinct from all experiences.

Know this to be true.

Release and take time to feel your breathing, feel the rate and a rhythm of your breathing. Allow your mind to completely open with each breath.

Take time to listen. Allow listening to become a new strong suit.

Listening is where connection and communication begins.

Become One with your flow. Become aware and allow stress to be released starting from the top of your head, to your face, your neck, and then keep going slowly down, staying with your breathing. Hear, feel and receive what your Spirit is attempting to communicate. As you inhale, breath in new trust, and let your jaw muscle deeply relax, allow your teeth to part and your tongue to be in a neutral spot with the tip of your tongue touching the back of your upper teeth.

This is meant to be experiential.

Begin to link the body to personality and soul, as we respond to higher correspondence of spirit, to the reality of which the lower is but a shadow, as we are in touch with the Christ consciousness, with the soul, with the soul of all human kingdoms. We are One entire consciousness. 

Being in rapport with this aspect of your own nature and with the nature of every form - will lead you to know you own soul.

previous Happiness Meeting-Hope Is Fundamental To LoveLink

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Unlimited Completeness:

Why is this a very high energy thread?

It takes time to process all of the things that we are carrying. This process cannot be rushed. Experiences cannot be rushed. Growth cannot be rushed.

Look at everything that it's taken just to get to this moment. And, this moment is all that we really have. 

We have choice.

Choice makes us powerful creators.

However, it is our understanding that reflects what and where we are on our evolutionary ladder. 

Compassion is a powerful resource. 

Compassion for self and others can enable us to climb higher on our evolutionary ladder. Compassion is the substance that supports the practice of harmlessness. Compassion allows us to endure long suffering. Compassion makes it possible for us to choose better, to choose peace when we are suffering, to choose hope when we are backed into a corner, when it feels as if all hope is fading. Compassion is what allows us to choose harmlessness against present karma or future karma so that we can all continue to climb our evolutionary ladder. 

Compassion (in relation to the work of the soul) leads to gratitude.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Questions:

Please be open to asking and posting any question that you find useful!!

Some questions are designed to bring you "inside" so that you can have an immediate flip to your inner self. Its not about the question - it's about your process.

- What color are your thoughts right now? 

- What form does love have? Does love have its own separate existence? 

- Where is your hope right now? What color is it right now? How do you know? What form does HOPE take right now? 

- What is your interpretation of the meaning of completeness?

- How does my being in a state of completeness impact energy? What becomes available from being in a state of unlimited completeness? 

-What does being in a state of unlimited completeness feel like?

More questions to follow. 

In response to Joy Grows here's post:Thank you JGH for kicking off another wonderful Happiness Meeting.
please excuse my run on sentences as I attempt to write what my experience is sharing with me.

I am looking forward to the exercise you have chosen. What your suggestion did do is inspire me further

to do a releasing/

relaxation meditation exercise I am familiar with though haven’t done lately. 

I enjoyed that experience… which led to my being reminded why not unlike yourself, I value meditation as a tool for more balanced living.

You mentioned be kind to yourself.

I noticed from my daily discipline of utilizing many affirmations and other tools - I am already very kind to myself… (often)

Though allowing even more self compassion especially now in my life is always welcome!

I am always open to more as long as it doesn’t feel like a detour of what I am feeling positively led toward.

Speaking of more, when taking on more of life- there is a tendency to take oneself for more of a ride on the infamous journey .

And in my view, when we choose to be in more touch with ourselves while allowing ‘ the more’

…that is always being revealed as we ‘get out of the way’

…to let God truly work

…and to hear our ideal self specifying what our soul already knows…

…life begins.

It is not that life doesn’t exist before this connection, though it certainly allows way more of the small voice ‘we’ are trying so hard to hear… in my view.( to be edited as time permits)

I especially liked you asking
Why connect with our Spirit? And what does that have to do with "unlimited Completeness?"
That is a great question to ponder.
To be continued

I especially liked that you said:

1)Look at everything that it's taken just to get to this moment. And, this moment is all that we really have.

2)You are separate and distinct from all experiences.
 3) choice makes us powerful creators. 
Those are definitely internal and outward mantras of mine!(:

4) self compassion & other compassion  are our powerful resources, and assist us in enduring

to be continued 

completeness 

58d2104a3b97120d12c0b91e0fd2f3aa--shattered-glass-inventors.jpg

Affirmations

My New Energy for Unlimited Completion 

I choose to do valuable things today

and 

I AM the person I want to become.

Everything is getting better every millisecond of every day.
I seize every moment with renewed creativity and right action.

I act each day with

a plan,

purpose

and

passion

My greatest gift is caring

for myself to

best love others

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I have chosen some questions for anyone who would like to consider them (Questions in process

Take what you need in any order from anyone's list

1) When do you know you are uncomfortable with your own energy?

2)When considering the feelings of others, do you take time to listen to your heart?

3)Based on various desires you have right now, what ways do you allow preparation to totally detach from the energies that may have  been telling you what you want is too challenging, your resources are too limited, &/or your life circumstances have created insurmountable obstacles... etc. 

4)Friends! What beautiful things have occurred for you in terms of your

friendships which have contributed to you living more from your spirit place?

5)List some favorite affirmations & quotes that work for you and share why

6)What are some of the biggest lessons you have reaped great benefit over the last 2 years? How did they  contributed to the ‘more’ of your understanding in allowing and appreciating UNLIMITED COMPLETENESS.?

could have been stated more simply-,though hey I don’t know have all the answers - I am focusing on the questions (:

As JGH's mentioned :

The intention of this meeting is to be personal

and it is meant to be experiential.

I also would like to invite anyone to share any thoughts on the topic 

and focus questions

they would like to include

in this wondrous topic filled with possibilities

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Positivity Solitude's post:In response to Joy Grows here's post:

1) When do you know you are uncomfortable with your own energy?

A very very good friend used the word derailed. What a great term that is, though definitely not a good feeling... hence a wonderful indicator something isn't working

2)

When considering the feelings of others, do you take time to listen to your heart?

Many things have surfaced in regarding 'others' I believe more things have surfaced because (a) I have included a variety of people that matter to me in my day. (b)My life has been new ground since a major change (a significant loss) And while it would be nice to say I'm over it, its totally unrealistic (c) allowing too many different (energies)personalities and I need to focus on my self much more to allow what I'm desiring to work well in my life-before engaging with a new 'tribe' for this new creation of a life(: To be continued/edited

3)Based on various desires you have right now, what ways do you allow preparation to totally detach from the energies that may have  been telling you what you want is too challenging, your resources are too limited, &/or your life circumstances have created insurmountable obstacles... etc.

• Find a way to remind yourself daily of the value of the things you want and getting there will seem effortless.
    • You are making progress if each mistake is a new one.
    • There are a lot of steps between where I am and where I want to be. The real task is - How can I make each step fun? (besthypnosisscripts.com)

Something I had written before - seems fitting here:

To me, getting out of the way of

A True Surrender

is where

wisdom

and the true enhancement

of blessings

are

Surrendering

becomes 

active wisdom

and we are

reminded

nothing

ever

stays the same

Surrender

contains

the promise

that

we can 

Experience 

in our

heart  …in our soul… in our lives

the 

opportunities 

that

truly are 

just for us

and more

than we could have ever planned

alone. 

All is forever

changing

and

Surrender

is the allowing

of going 
BEYOND

our small scope

Powerful  Surrender

is  a blessing

In response to Joy Grows here's post/intro

In response to ♡ ˚Thank You Life !'s post:/questions 

4) Friends! What beautiful things have occurred for you in terms of your

friendships which have contributed to you living more from your spirit place?

As we get a little older & wiser …

we become more selective

with how we spend our time,

how much time and with whom.

This response recognizes

those choices 

that work best

for mutual understanding

~reciprocity in friendships

Reinforcement can be like hugs for the soul.

• Wednesday’s Promise Determination: I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.

circleoflove.jpg?w=300&h=300

faba86feadde88a0615c5dec6442008a.jpg

Love is the answer, and I love the questions  too. 

5)List some favorite affirmations & quotes that work for you and share why

Personally Meaningful Quotes & Affirmations

dee754c6005f7460c7ac93ffc3c0c471.jpg

post in process

some favorite quotes 

Quote: “True freedom is when all the stories, all the insights, all the realizations, concepts, beliefs and positions dissolve. What remains is what you are; a vast, conscious, luminous space simply resting in itself, not knowing a thing, at the point where all things are possible.”

― Enza Vita

Quote: “Anything that appears and disappears cannot actually be you because it is being observed by you. By removing the attention from these things and noticing what remains, you are left only with what is permanent — the truth of who you are.”

― Enza Vita

Quote : When a man pours all of himself into something that transcends himself , he indeed becomes transcendent to himself as he merges with his higher vision. Bentinho Massaro 

Quote “ Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom’ Viktor E. Frankl

Quote:”Be in a state of gratitude for everything that shows up in your life. Be thankful for the storms as well as the smooth sailing. What is the lesson or gift in what you are experiencing right now? Find your joy not in what’s missing in your life but in how you can serve.” -Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hence this wonderful topic,  Unlimited Completion

A Favorite Affirmation

by David Richo Ph.D

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI acknowledge a world beyond my senses,

a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic,

a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display 

——-
not too versed with fb, though saw that an 

indiv posted a FB passage passage

and I was privileged to read it, and wanted to share 

Patience visited me
And it reminded me
That good things take time to come to fruition
And grow slowly with stability
Peace visited me
And it reminded me
That I may remain calm through the storms of life
Regardless of the chaos surrounding me
Hope visited me
And it reminded me
That better times lay ahead
And it would always be there to guide and uplift me
Humility visited me
And it reminded me
That I may achieve it
Not by trying to shrink myself and make myself less
But by focusing on serving the world and uplifting those around me
Kindness visited me
And it reminded me
To be more gentle, forgiving and compassionate toward myself
And those surrounding me
Confidence visited me
And it reminded me
To not conceal or suppress my gifts and talents
In order to make others feel more comfortable
But to embrace what makes me me
Focus visited me
And it reminded me
That other people’s insecurities and judgements about me
Are not my problem
And I should redirect my attention
From others back to me
Freedom visited me
And it reminded me
That no one has control over my mindset, thoughts and wellbeing
But me
And love visited me
And it reminded me
That I need not search for it in others
As it lies within me.
Words by Tahlia Hunter

In response to ♡ ˚Thank You,Life ˚!'s post:

In response to Joy Grows here's post

6)What are some of the biggest lessons you have reaped great benefit over the last 2 years- which contributed to the ‘more’ of your understanding in the allowing and appreciating UNLIMITED COMPLETENESS.?

It was worded slightly better in questions above , though both could have been stated more simply-,though hey I don’t know have all the answers - I am focusing on tye context of the questions (:

The bulk of what I will share really wasn’t 2 year thing I use in my question. No it hasn’t been that long, though way long - for such change to be constant(:

Though even though , through my lengthy though ‘fresh’ experience, I have gained appreciation.

I appreciate my gratitude & “intense” willingness 

I appreciate my peace. Am I always grateful and peaceful-like? No one is anything -ALWAYS!! 

After losing my soulmate, each day is built on (new) newness and (new)processing. Neither is something I chose . What I did choose is to be okay and thrive where possible. In some moments, it feels like I am simply ‘derailed’ and the infamous questions arise like - really??? Now what??? And the answers do come,

that is what gives me hope. I have never shared so much of my processing before with individuals personally …and in a public community as I have in recent times.

Though if anyone can be helped through my ‘muddling thru’these things- then breaking my rules of this type of boundary is worth it.

In regard to hope, which we focused on in our last wonderful Happiness Meeting -I would definitely say hope has been instrumental in being ‘comfortable’ with uncertainty. Due to the changing nature of healing in grief that is another area that gets quite a workout - is this comfort with uncertainty.

Do we need to like what we are going thru, No! Though we need to create a path of appreciation for the process -

which opens the door to greater understanding and progressive acceptance.

I have learned to appreciate the flow and the rhythm of my desires, and my impatience. I know everything has led to more . How? By recognizing that there is a God, and it’s not me, thankfully and it’s not any individual… that means well… and that is the key to my hope, my ‘method’ and my ‘path’ It is not smooth sailing , though that would be like expecting a puddle of water and an ocean to resemble each other.
It is truly about what you expect or not expect. I recently did some processing on a temporary thread & found I truly have l
( to be continued)

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

great questions!

97cdc1cc94e7ed6f38e05fe642e5abd2.gif

What color are your thoughts right now?
They are the blue of the picture I posted above 

What form does love have? Love is formless It envelops  life when we allow.

It is separate when we separate ourselves from it… even though we are Love, we can focus elsewhere and the energy will follow our lead.

We need to remind ourselves what it means to be love (and the walk   and talk as love will follow)

Does love have its own separate existence? 

Love is not an entity , per se’ It is in all of us and moves thru and it is all there is when we choose. It colors our thoughts, beliefs and our perceptions as the God of our understanding does.

Where is your hope right now?

My hope lies in knowing life is what it is and I choose to engage in however it shows up.

I choose to not see struggling as a malfunction - just an occasional part of the process . If we had no struggle- ever we would have the directions for things there are no directions for. We will have frustration, occasional despair and irritation. Those are not faults - and lack of hope- they are messengers for the need to stand back and surrender and know we are always where we need to be to go where we need to go next, and even if the directions are only clear in ones heart

What color is it right now? It’s a bubble ..4e2e514376bc5f685bb3117089cb75a4.jpg

it’s a prism of beautiful multicolored openness and beauty 

How do you know?

because my knower is not on my head - it’s in my soul.

What form does HOPE take right now? 

It is becoming my vehicle… it will take me where I need to go

-What is your interpretation of the meaning of completeness?

Knowing I Never have to ‘all the answers’ even if I am sounding frustrated for what I wish I know in a moment of stuckness. Completeness is what I AM. I am a mixture of inconsistencies that are perfectly imperfect. God sorts me out, when I get out of the way.

How does my being in a state of completeness impact energy?

It impacts my faith, hope, trust and belief. It impacts my perceptions , my feelings & thoughts. It impacts all of my relationships that I Choose to have.

What becomes available from being in a state of unlimited completeness? 

All possibilities!

What does being in a state of unlimited completeness feel like?

like perfect peace, freedom and like freedom implies - unrestricted by Man. And powered by God who exceeds my understanding.

JGH, your questions create great daily journal prompts . I choose to use them soon when I return from my busy day. My entry above was not quite 24 hours ago(:

Where is my hope right now?

My hope is in God, and my belief in my own clarity & footwork.

What color is it? Yesterday it was this :

🍑 

IMG_3114_2.JPG

peach after I felt that color, thought it was unusual , and looked up the color

The color of enthusiasm and emotion. Orange exudes warmth and joy and is considered a fun color that provides emotional strength. It is optimistic and upliftning, adds spontaneity and positivity to life and it encourages social communication and creativity. It is a youthful and energetic color.

https://www.color-meanings.com/ 

Today it is this:

Image result for flowers gif new week

The color of spirituality and imagination. Purple inspires us to divulge our innermost thoughts, which enlightens us with wisdom of who we are and encourages spiritual growth. It is often associated with royalty and luxury, and its mystery and magic sparks creative fantasies.

https://www.color-meanings.com/ 

How do I know?

I feel it from

the inside.

What form does my Hope take right now?

In this moment- it is cradling me with liove

What is my interpretation of the meaning of completeness?

How does my being in a state of completeness impact my energy?

What does being in a state of unlimited completeness feel like??

Thank you for phenomenal speed at which you get into these questions!!

Questions:

What color are your thoughts right now?

My current visual looks like a painting: there are streaks of white light that shine down into an area of darkness. The light fades out, as if my vision was burry, then, like a kaleidoscope, different rays with different hues of white or light golden sun streaks move about. 

I am enjoying this. Everything keeps changing. The two constants seem to be rays or hues of light that contrast different hues of darkness... Things keep moving. One second, the light is near and the next nanosecond the light is way above me and in the distance. 

I see a huge sky, like an easy morning, clear, light blue sky. I'm looking into early hours of a new day. No gravity. Just miles of freedom. Cloudless and clear. 

After several minutes, I'm on the move. 

What form does Love have?

All of life: Love is my cats, my plants, anything that is living. 

Interestingly, Love is "the world," its a caress of the winter cold. Its the warmth of my skin under a blanket.

Love is "a presence," it almost feels like it is responding to both gravity and Love seems to be responding to all of life. 

Love almost feels like a woman's intuition, Love is trying to stay ahead of me or ahead of my next thought. Like the warmth of being close, then the warmth moves.

All of my senses are wanting to be a part of this response... 

The longer I journey, the more peace I feel.

Will return -- soon...

I believe that Love is an expression, and its wants to be expressed.

I believe in the power of communication...  will return.

Love is a priceless gift - and a necessity - that is there to buffer against significant life lessons.

Does Love have its own separate existence?

I'm not sure. I believe that there is an entire cosmic process of which we are a part. 

If you look at the 2nd to the last paragraph of the intro of this meeting, the paragraph that begins with "Begin to link the body to personality and soul,....." I state that we are all one entire consciousness. 

Does Love exist independent of humans? 

I believe that Life IS Love.

Plants and animals live their life. Humans need animals and plants. Life without plants and animals would change how humans get new clean oxygen and several different animals are a source of food for mankind. 

Our relationship with our world is clearly interconnected and we are interdependent upon each other. The more we are aware of our interdependency, the more mankind can learn to protect and preserve the necessary natural habitat for all animals to survive the recklessness of corporate damage and exploitation of our shared earth. 

We all know that the bond between humans and their animals is real and is enduring. My cats most certainly know what love is, and they know that they are loved. Scientist have deemed that lobsters are sentient, and their reporting is believable. We know that dolphins, orca whales and sharks have intelligence. I believe that all life, including plants can respond - based on understanding, and all Life is responding.

I believe that the universe is responding.

But - are we responding? Are we listening? Are we protecting our earth for the future generations? Are we allowing our government to be overthrown by hostile corporations who exploit our natural resources and promote toxic harm??

I believe that All Love heals.

I believe that we are One entire ecosystem, One entire consciousness. 

All Life is love.

Will return for more questions. Need time to process.

I acknowledge Love as a fundamental energy of life.

In response to Joy Grows here's post

thank you for acknowledging me & sharing You!

will respond to so much of what you have been sharing soon…. Possibly tonight or Tomorrow (: This beautiful quote pic reminded me of the questions you chose and your beautiful heart & alias pic of a heart 

ace3cc1e6d09e1e925d6cb182fb7488d--light-of-christ-john-piper-quotes.jpg

More answers to questions:

Where is my hope right now?

My hope lives - I feel hope living in my heart center and in my throat, connected to my voice. I also feel hope living in the area of my third eye chakra. I believe that the third eye has to do with perception; it deals with pattern recognition.

Recently, I have had a life changing experience where I saw something that I'd never see and never understood before. It had to do with love and loss. Huge revelation, and since then I came to understand and see past my loss and pass my own grief. I now see the true purpose of Love is to see Love as our eternal energy, and the more you use the power of Love, the more you understand it's purpose... Love is literally what allows us to see and experience compassion for ourselves and for others. Compassion unites. Compassion listens. Compassion understands. Compassion accepts our humanity.

Hope, understanding, compassion allow us to be able to be elevated and to move forward and keep choosing. Stop struggling and start choosing. Start creating new possibilities.

Anything and everything is possible when your perceptions change.

What color is it? How do I know?

I'm not sure. I feel it as a living thing but I do not appreciate a color.

I know what it feels like to have no hope, therefore I am most certainly aware of hope when it is present. 

What form does my Hope take right now?

Forgiving myself and others so I can be free. 

Hope - like a powerful waterfall - cannot be restrained or contained. The same is true for hope. 

What is my interpretation of the meaning of completeness?

Great question!

I believe that completeness is like Being in a state of bliss.

When in bliss, its more than joy. It's lighter than joy. Joy almost seems emotional whereas Bliss is a state of being and not a state of doing or of having. It has nothing to do with ownership or possession. Bliss is an extreme state of Being.

To understand completeness -- is Bliss.

How does my being in a state of completeness impact my energy?

Being in a state of completeness is an elevated state of incorruptible bliss.

When I am in a state of bliss - my energy wants or needs nothing...

Great question. Will return. 

What does being in a state of unlimited completeness feel like??

To me, its a state of more than peace. I can't live in this state indefinitely. I'm not in an extreme state of bliss as I write this, but I can and I do dip into this state. When I do, I am able to connect with others to the point where I feel compassion for them and their circumstances and then I let go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ 2ca80f7a407e5363bb67ce2f558719e0--kabbalah-quotes-lp.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚I AM Who I Want To Become's post:

Thank you! It's a beautiful picture, indeed!

so glad 

Loved reading through your answers :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thanks!! 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content