login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★40 day fast

how are you all doing on the 40 day fast from negativity .I really fell off the wagon and have been like a roller coaster with good news lifting me then falling into a dark place for no seeable reason .Im tryingagain and however many days i turn negative thoughts around is good because im trying .love flowergirl

Dear Flowergirl, I also have forgotten about the 40 day fast at times but I feel it’s still a great motivator to be “mindful”. Someone recently said that gratitude is a shortcut to happiness. It really is true. I also think that thinking of past negative events is a shortcut to depression. I am currently trying to emphasize and appreciate “being in the moment”. Isn’t it wonderful that we have been given the tools to turn ourselves around? and the more we do it the easier it becomes.Smiles, Jan

hi Jan ,that feeling of being in the moment gives such a sense of peace and calm doesnt it ,nothing hurting from the past and no worries about the future – just being totally present in that moment .Keep on with the good shortcuts ,love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content