login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

December’22★★Newest★★ Just Because … (reframe & claim)

Fill in the blank by reframing & claiming 

Rewire your circuitry today .

Just because…

I will start with a few(:

Just because I feel for a certain time frame I have felt a bit ‘out of the loop’,

it in no way represents how I ninja my to my most benevolent results.

Just because I have had a loss doesn’t mean I don’t have some hope & positivity going on . My spirit is lighting the way.

Just because I have observed how much I want accomplished, this no way represents a struggle in an awesome handling of things & better than expected result.

Just because I have a lot I am thinking about, this in no way results in a lack of clarity becayse

actually I am more clear & sharper than ever before.

Just because I have moments of doubt

that doesn’t mean I

don’t have

sufficient amount of confidence in my mental, physical spiritual and emotional aptitude to deal with everything I need effectively.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Just because I have a lot of pieces in the air does not mean that things are not coming together!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Just because I have family dynamics does not mean that I am not committed to living, walking, speaking and sleeping in peace. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post
These are really good.

very

Glad

you stopped by

Just because I am going to sleep so late doesn’t mean I won’t have the deepest best sleep ever & wake  up totally refreshed. 

Just because I have thoughts of too much to do , it doesn’t mean I won’t keep it so simple that the most important things will get done so beautifully 

Just because I don’t feel this quote with the words completely, I know I deserve more joy and now create a space for more joy.

Today I will move forward with joy and optimism. I feel whole again. I embrace my new beginning. I release all negative thought patterns of guilt and self condemnation. I choose to forgive myself completely. I feel so liberated and free. I am safe now. I accept where I am right now on life's journey. My mind is full of clarity, confidence, and hope. I am so thankful to be here enjoying this moment.
~ Thomas J. Cantrell ~

Just because I choose to release all negative thought, I also know just because a thought doesn’t feel good, it doesn’t mean it’s negative.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content