login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November’22★★Newest★★pg1/Great Short Quotes & Passages

Yes, another passage or short quote thread(;

Great Short Quotes & Passages 

About Surrendering, Interactions, Everyday Life

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

by Matt Kahn, Everything Is Here to Help You: A Loving Guide to Your Soul's Evolution

While some of our deepest wounds come from feeling abandoned by others,

it is surprising to see how often we abandon ourselves through the way we view life.

It’s natural to perceive through a lens of blame at the moment of emotional impact, but each stage of surrender offers us time and space to regroup and open our viewpoints for our highest evolutionary benefit.

It’s okay to feel wronged by people or traumatized by circumstances.

This reveals anger as a faithful guardian reminding us how overwhelmed we are by the outcomes at hand.

While we will inevitably use each trauma as a catalyst for our deepest growth,

such anger informs us when the highest importance is being attentive to our own experiences like a faithful companion.

As waves of emotion begin to settle, we may ask ourselves, “Although I feel wronged, what am I going to do about it?”

Will we allow experiences of disappointment or even cruelty to inspire our most courageous decisions and willingness to evolve?

When viewing others as characters who have wronged us, a moment of personal abandonment occurs.

Instead of remaining present to the sheer devastation we feel,

a need to align with ego can occur through the blaming of others.

While it seems nearly instinctive to see life as the comings and goings of how people treat us,

when focused on cultivating our most Divine qualities, pain often confirms how quickly we are shifting from ego to soul.

From the soul’s perspective, pain represents the initial steps out of the identity and reference points of an old reality as we make our way into a brand new paradigm of being.

The more this process is attempted to be rushed, the more insufferable it becomes.

To end the agony of personal abandonment, we enter the first stage of surrender by asking the following question: Am I seeing this moment in a way that helps or hurts me?

From the standpoint of ego, life is a play of me versus you or us versus them.

But from the soul’s perspective, characters are like instruments that help develop and uncover the melody of our highest vibration.

Even when the friction of conflict seems to divide people, as souls we are working together to play out the exact roles to clear, activate, and awaken our true radiance.

The more aligned in Source energy we become, the easier each moment of transformation tends to feel.

This doesn’t mean we are immune to disappointment, heartbreak, or devastation.

Instead, we are keenly aware of how often life is giving us the chance to grow and expand.

A willingness to be stretched and re-created into a more refined form is a testament to the fiercely liberated nature of our soul.

To the ego, the soul’s willingness to grow under the threat of any circumstance seems foolish, shortsighted, and insane.

This is because the ego can only interpret that reality as worry, anticipation, and regret.

Throughout the first stage of surrender, we respect the gravity of our feelings, acknowledge each thought, belief, or conclusion as having a right to exist, and welcome each experience—no matter how surreal, one-sided, or distasteful it seems.
Matt Kahn, Everything Is Here To Help You

1.jpg?w=748d7d506ac9e2d26dad00183888e506860.jpg

Image result for quote pics stop listening to those who say you don't like them matt kahn

“... He looked at me in a really surprised way, and I could tell he was thinking, "I didn't mean it as a compliment!" Of course, I knew his words weren't spoken with care and concern, but I chose to take it as a compliment and turn it into a gift that I offered in return. No matter the circumstance, love can withstand any type of judgment or ridicule and turn it into something more redeeming as a gift for every heart.” 
― Matt Kahn, 

When we are clear on the exact gifts we are open to share with others, the conviction of our generosity breaks the spell of energetically taking on other people's experiences.

Matt Kahn, Everything is Here to Help You: A Loving Guide to Your Evolution

Matt-Kahn-Love.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content