login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

11/30/22 Happiness Meeting-Hope Is Fundamental To Love

It troubles me greatly that in the news of today senseless shooting deaths are occurring so frequently. So many are grieving and I have just lost a loved one as well.  I am not immune to the trauma and tragedy of death. In one way or another we all have or will have the opportunity to deeply grieve the loss of a loved one. Grief has the potential to make us bitter for the rest of our lives or we can cling to the mere possibility that a favorable outcome is possible. I call the latter, HOPE! A very good friend of mine recently reminded me that you cannot have love where there is no hope. 

When you find yourself in a dark room in a fetal position on the floor and in a puddle of grief or self pity or whatever the reason, life looks bleak and it is a horrible situation. Sometimes you have to experience the awful feeling awhile before you start to see the light in the tunnel which you have retreated. To some degree I think it is a universal occurrence for us all. When we realize the light we see is ourselves and we have control of its intensity, then it will brighten and we will change. Our light becomes a beacon that shines brightly not only for ourselves, but for others as well. We have found Hope!

Questions/Things to ponder: 

1.Tell about a time when you have faced a difficulty where you felt hopeless, but in the end things turned out good. 

2.Taking any loss you have ever experienced into consideration, what are things you wish others had a better understanding of when reaching out to you to support you or just general conversation?

3. How does it help you to know what you would like to experience even if you never  express these needs or just do not get these desires of your heart met?

4. As we prepare to enter this 2022 holiday season and holiday spirit, please speak about new possibilities/ rebirth/ renewal. Feel free to include new hopes.
Please include what patience is teaching you in this moment, and what its is bringing forward

5. What am I learning that is new about myself?

Previous Happiness Meeting of 

11-20-22

link - Widening Your Joy & Clarity

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:
Thank you Poppy for creating this Happiness Meeting on Hope.

I do look forward to the inspiration that awaits . 
As someone who also has experienced a recent loss, and chooses to focus on Hope

&

to focus on progression,

I do believe  every day is a blessing.

Grief is like being hit by a bus ,

so getting better is truly relative when others ask the - question of, ‘how are you?’ 

My hope is that my hope flourishes.  I would like my hope to shine.
I would like others to feel that rather than the world I am still processing and probably will for a very long time.

I am still grateful for love. I am still grateful for all I have learned , and I am looking forward to a thread meeting on Hope …

Hope helps me open the door gently and persistently and spiritually to the future

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcTy7TPwCoSJR0B9iiO-8vIuhRyybnaB4EFsqYXvw_GtG3msq

love this Poppy

Our light becomes a beacon that shines brightly not only for ourselves, but for others as well. We have found Hope!

fba7dc52c64ea94537d478d487708c39.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Questions/Things to ponder: 

1.Tell about a time when you have faced a difficulty where you felt hopeless, but in the end things turned out good.

Off the top of my thoughts, 1 of many events come to mind. I had an atypical health matter that affected so many things that my goals I had in place were not the issue, my understanding of any semblance of a quality of life was. Medical profession was no help, though over time , prayer , magnificent self care on my part …on every level became my medicine and one day I was the healthiest specimen of a human being … at least I thought so. I even had a doctor who wanted to take notes because every thing that occurred reversed itself and actually better than before the health crisis.
This is one of my prime examples of hope and having hopeless turn around

will edit soon

4. As we prepare to enter this 2022 holiday season and holiday spirit, please speak about new possibilities/ rebirth/ renewal. Feel free to include new hopes.

Patience 
As I am authentic with my needs at this time , I can see how

self care and patience are inseparable.

selfcare.jpg

I equate Hope with my tools for living . Hope is everything , though it is no stranger to footwork.

Today I was working on ways to elevate my functioning to elevate my hope for the present day and my future… 

Still working on it..

I intend to honor my home 1 square inch at a time by creating a detailed plan for my home & all areas pertaining to finances 

I intend to redo files in the most functional organized and breathtaking way.

My excellent level of vigilance in attending to important areas surpassed my conceived limitation.

→ I pace myself to the rhythm of hope,acceptance, Love and appreciation

→ Today I gather my things, my thoughts and my feelings and finalize whatever needs finalizing with finesse, quality and beautiful RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet.

Poppy,

I loved your intro words, about the light in the tunnel, and being able to control its intensity.

That's very beautiful and poetic, and I believe that you're right, we can control our light...

Thank you for opening up this meeting.

Hope is very important. We benefit from having as much familiarity with our personal level of hope as we can achieve. 

Faith vs Hope:

Faith is the result of a belief system.

Hope is a product of designing a state of affairs.

Faith is grounded in the reality of the past.

Hope is looking onto the reality of the future.

Faith is being sure of what we can hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hope is the foundation of faith.

Batah: Old Testament Hebrew. It's cognates have meaning of confidence, security and being without a care.

Hope: Elpis / Elpizo: Biblical hope is "confident expectation" or assurance, based on a sure foundation for which we wait with joy and full confidence.

Faith is based in confidence and hope in God.

Hope is a reality, not a feeling.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Questions:

1. Tell me about a time when you faced difficulty where you felt hopeless, but in the end things turned out good.

I can tell you that I have had a life long struggle with what I now would call self pity -- but not absolute hopelessness. 

What I now see is that, autobiographically, that what I had was a lack of both clarity and of understanding.

I did have severe hopelessness about my marriage, and we divorced and it took me a long time to sort myself out. I can tell you, when I stopped blaming my lack of happiness on the marriage and the divorce, I was ready to take full claim and full responsibility for my joy and for my Spirit.

In hind sight, I know that in the absence of hope, there is zero chance of love. I learned powerful lessons about my self and about the experience of hopelessness from experiencing a completely hopeless marriage. What I gained was understanding and wisdom.

With wisdom and understanding, I grow, I choose, I navigate and I take self responsibility for all that is in my life!

And, I do not blame. I accept the work of self love and of processing.

What I see today, I may not have the same perception tomorrow.

Hope is a source. To me, its like the fountain of life.

Hope is a necessity. Every day, hope is a strong suit, a building block from which we construct even greater hope for a stronger tomorrow.

The Hope fountain is a source of expression, creation, power and it is clearly related to manifestation.

I believe Hope is sourced through all of our 7 chakras. For me, I believe it is strongest in the first 4 chakras: the root, sacral, solar plexus and the heart chakra.

We can always align our physical body with what we are conscious of.

For me, I am aware that my solar plexus needs some tending to, and I am knee deep in creating structure so that I can tend to my physical needs -- and join both the physical with the area of the solar plexus, which is connected with will power, drive, control and freedom to be oneself. That is huge.

For me, there is so much more to say in this space...

Hope is a very important aspect of who we are.

This just gives me more confidence that this work is vital, it is totally life giving. This work is supporting me so that I can experience that I can design, I can create, I can not only change but I can transform. I can manifest. I can heal. I can heal trust. I can also trust others. That means that I can trust God much, much more... I can release fear. I can release judgements, release limitations that I created and placed on my self and on others.

I release myself and I release others so that we can experience what its like to be transformed by Hope.

I am willing and able to forgive myself and others for things that occurred in the past. 

I am free now.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

What is hope? 

A wish, a dream

An intention? 

Rhythmic waves washing ashore

Into the hearts of men

Rescuing us from drowning

In our own selfishness

A soothing, comforting effect

A gift unexpected from another

Concentric circles rippling forth

Never ending from a kind deed

Returning to the sender

In a most unusual way

It is kindness in the face of despair

That gives hope to the world.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I read this a few times .

Its really beautiful, thank you.

Part of hope for me is accomplishing things and believing I can no matter if I have all the info , ino matter if I have the energy or the perfect mood.

I can do things, because I do not stand in my way.

Declarations, Affirmations, & Quotes 

While I am  centered. grounded ,
and understand  all is well, 
I also know I cannot know everything. 
Knowing I cannot know everything
 does
not get in the way
of my capabilities
and having
sufficient amount of
confidence in my ability
to deal with things effectively.

Related image

I have sufficient amount of confidence in my mental, physical spiritual and emotional aptitude to deal with everything I need effectively.

I create my own life with positivity, abundance and love.
✅ I love where I AM . All is really well and I continue to appreciate what is next.

✅ → BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST!!
✅ → I Have a Dream....and I LIVE IT !
✅ → I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!
✅ → I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing.
✅ → I allow my joy to feel better better best!
 ✅ → My inner child gets my full attention, and I give all my love.
✅ → I am so glad to love like I love and feel the gifts that come from love.
✅ → I easily elevate my emotional state by focusing on the positives in my life.
✅ → Each new day I am eager and excited to begin my daily selected tasks.
✅ → I always remember I AM a POWERFUL Co-Creator, and I joyously take part in creating my own reality.

Wow...

"....kindness in the face of despair...that gives the world hope."

Poppy, your words make me want to run over and just wrap you in a hug that could only be a

likened to a blanket of pure heaven.

Your words have moved me and have left an impression deep in my mind's heart!

...I didn't even know that my mind had a heart... but it does...

While I am trying to get on and post in this meeting, I have to tell you that this meeting is opening up things that I was not aware of, and what is happening is nothing less that liberating.

This meeting on hope has already given me permission to increase my ability of creating self acceptance, love, joy, compassion of self and others, to be more patient, more kind and lift the HIGH bar on trust... 

This is a wisdom thread Poppy.

This is our primary core watershed, is hope.

For me, the more I can distinguish the difference b/t hope and faith, I can have an individual relationship with both of them.  They seem like twins, but I can tell you that even twins are their own entity. Separate and distinct.

The giving, the movement, the healing and the complexity of wisdom is infinite!

I did not know that I had my bar so low, too low on hope.

I did not know that...

I think that without knowing it, ambition clouds my perceptions, and without my awareness, I just did not have a clue about my understanding of my relationship with my hope.

Thankfully Self awareness changes everything instantaneously.

My health is dynamic and so is my self awareness. I take time to appreciate my dynamic state of affairs.

I care for this days' work, this days' experience.

I respond effortlessly to the need for change within myself.

I celebrate my willingness to live my best life possible!

In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post

returning this eve

(loved reading your responses!)

2.Taking any loss you have ever experienced into consideration, what are things you wish others had a better understanding of when reaching out to you to support you or just general conversation?

a. My processes are unique to me/let alone others

b. I am right where I am supposed to be/though ‘on rare occasions’

I wish I was more where others expect to be

3. How does it help you to know what you would like to experience

even if you never  express these needs

or just do not get these desires of your heart met?

I am only responsible for what I would like to experience..for myself

I do have somewhat of a responsibility to others,

and from where

I draw the line.

I am learning even more about myself, others & what I value.

Though I do know Love is a continuous progressive teacher & I wish to be its forever student

____

For others 

to be continued 

———

I believe I am a natural giver,

though I have had to focus a great deal on myself -

It is intention to be more present for others , even though I am navigating through new terrain
and even though there are challenges presented by others … when my life and what I am experiencing is do foreign to them.

de43d65461cec730136323edf669c4f4.png

In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Poppy's post

I agree withJGH, about hope…We just don’t know our inner relationship with hope until we really look at how hope is working or not working in our lives…to the degree we would further appreciate.

Hope can be a quite a large life telling topic within diverse areas
we are attempting to apply to our lives

It’s such a vital helpful focus.

This topic has created a beautiful path to use as an internal experiential guide of sorts… to ask those good questions (:

I have had to truly assess where I am and …yes …how far I have come within my grief process and that means looking at how hopeful I am and the quality of that hope

I truly wish I would had a hope-baseline to look at my life before this grief.. (:

My feeling is I didn’t have as many things (before) enter into my analysis / processing of this as I do this moment.
Even if I became frustrated, disappointed or very disheartened, I don’t believe hope became an area that needed such magnification to see if it was operating well.

There have been so many (more) unknowns…since my loss that I didn’t know about (:

To further my hope
it’s my belief
hope is melded with surrendering.

patience to me is a needed element for hope
(focus question above)
That is reminding
me about the process of hope, acceptance and
surrendering must go hand in hand

Surrendering is quite a process,
& like acceptance … a true process…

When looking at what these areas truly signify right now to me… I am even feeling more understanding about hope.

Thank you Poppy for choosing hope!

Surrender-is-a-constant.jpg

• I surrender my life

completely

and believe

I can have my faculties

grow in such a way

that I make room

for a revised version

of myself

• my external world receives 

the wonderful attention it

lovingly and completely

and

peacefully deserves.

• I now know and thoroughly believe

I Am having my inner needs

and my external experiences

Magnificently tended to. 

thank you thank you thank you

•  

Hope

There is Hope

Always Hope

There is belief

Always belief

There is compassion

Always compassion

There is kindness 

Always kindness

There is love

Always love

It is my hope

This is for You

This is for Me

I breathe

so easily after

reading that…

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

I love your affirmations for you, and I like one of yours for me, with a slight tweak (:

I respond effortlessly to the need for change to

external areas

of my life.

Thankfully Self Care  changes everything instantaneously for me.

For myself , at this time the external needs more of the preparation and physical focus.

And I love this, right as it is:

I celebrate my willingness to live my best life possible!

Beautiful Poppy, I can feel the rhythm and beat!

Very musical Poppy! Love your style!!

I agree with our Allowing all needs to be met, I also breathed a sigh of release and just let go tension in my shoulders and my neck. 

That's one of the benefits of these happiness meetings - is that it works on many levels, and for me, I am taking in more awareness to my body's need for interconnectedness between mind and Spirit. Also, our Spirit needs connectedness to our greater humanities, highlighting not only all that we have in common but what makes us great, and one of our greatest attributes is our Hope.

It is our Hope that gives us courage, not just for ourselves but for one another.

Question #2: Take any loss you have ever experienced into consideration. What are things you wish others had a better understanding of when reaching out to support you or just general conversation?

This is a great question.

My childhood was complex and chaotic. 

Part of what I want to share openly about loss has to do with the recent loss. It has to do with a woman's right to reproductive freedom.

And, the right to privacy. 

The key word is "right" to choose, so everyone has equal freedom of choice.

It is certainly not the right of the government to alienate or discriminate against women for the right to make their own choices, and it is certainly private health care information that should be protected.

In the USA, the SCOTUS overturned Roe on 6/24/2022.

When they did, the SCOTUS demonstrated to our country and to the world that religious conservatives are willing to trample 49 years of precedence and they are willing to destroy the bedrock of democracy by trampling precedent that is not based in new laws that were voted on and passed by congress.

The SCOTUS demonstrated that they are polarized and they are going to force their religious views upon the nation, even though the founding "fathers" of our Constitution declared that our government is based upon the freedom of religion.

My post here is not intended to be political.

When I was very young, I lost my first born baby.

The experience was completely traumatic and so was the loss that followed. The silence that immediately followed my loss has also been huge, a secondary loss. My freedom of self expression. It changed me so deeply, so completely and I was never the same. 

When you loose a baby, its not something you announce to others. It's something you keep to yourself. You protect it. It's very confidential because its so personal, it's inappropriate to bring up and if you do, it confidence is then open to gossip and for many women, they may have less value for a number of reasons. They're not the same, they're too inconvenient, they're damaged.

You learn to live with it. And, if you don't live well with it, you suffer on indefinitely until you must make better choices about how you want your experience of your self and your life to be.

What I wish others had a better understanding of is that this experience had a profound life time impact on me. To this day, I do not speak freely about this huge life time event, nor about this huge impact.

The only thing that I wish to say is that healing and understanding and courage are a large part of my evolution. The loss of a baby is profound. For many people, it takes a lifetime to begin to tell small pieces of this immense truth that is locked up so tightly. 

I think that perhaps, people who can and do speak more freely about this type of loss may have  less shame around the experience, therefore -- it they were married and lost a baby, they are free to talk about the impact of their loss. For many other people, and different situations, I do think there is an element of shame, and it is very complex. Shame complicates healing and it is separate and distinct from grieving the impact of loss.

I am free to speak my truth about my loss and its impact upon me.

I release all toxic shame that is related to my loss of my baby.

I celebrate the gift of MY life and I accept all that my life offers to me!

I am more than the sum of my experiences. I am more than the sum of what I do.

I make room for the new to keep coming in to my life!

c9c5be70d216f000d07626342cce1daa.jpg

New … hmmm. I believe for me, it isn’t really my learning about what is new as much as I am

remembering

and bringing together for this new season of my life.

In that respect, I am

remembering:

I am a very willing person to do what it takes … even when my resources haven’t fully presented themselves . I use every tool I have learned and I am willing to engage in new tools (new tools as long as tools do not present  a detour from living in the present and confronting things as fully as possibly)

I have learned I am not into escaping. My willingness is very willing.

I realize even more why I use affirmations as though it is as valuable as breathing .

I believe in synching with my spirit place and harmonizing my perceptions with my perceived limitations & capabilities

and remember

my spirit doesn’t see me as limited.

I am careful with this because , I am human … though I never forget I can always reach beyond my ingrained patterns and always be more than I may be limiting myself.

I do this by not believing I have all the answers.. I rarely label people or events … I believe it limits incoming information and perceptions that are always growing. I have difficulty with life/people who need a neat box for all that happens and all that will be. Though, on the other hand, with hope in mind … I do have a tendency to box what I can in an overarching view of things being praiseworthy, excellent and good… (hopeful) where I can … when it’s at all possible. With grief, so much uncertainty that my tools have had a real workout everyday.

I believe answers exist in their perfect form in Divine timing when surrendering.Surrendering is my tool. Affirmations affirm my surrendering experience to be patient and wait in what will contribute to my most benevolent outcome.

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing All Needs To Be Met's post:

As mentioned

I equate Hope with my tools for living . Having hope is a foundation for everything good 

& of course hope 

is no stranger to footwork.

I have been allowing my focus in this area

to elevate my functioning … to best elevate my hope for the present day and my future… 

Still working on it..will write

what has come to me so far

my is mood particularly good today

My reaction time is far above my usual today. 

My vigilance in attending to important areas are very good and I am pleased.
my attention to necessary detail is in beautiful form today
My learning ability exceeds its average momentum today.
My general mental function gives me hope for all that I value

this afternoon.

though until then… I liked this:

Related image

I just read your post, JGH, and a bit of synchronicity going on with the focus on our Spirit.

Yes, yes yes! I believe that the essence of our being is in our Spirit, and to allow our Spirit to convey what we are capable creates the necessary shortcut to a good life. I say shortcut, because to me all else can be either the needless extraneous, or simply less than most valuable. And the more we are in touch with our spirit place, the more ‘we don’t hang out’ in places that offer so little or detrimental energy.

Mind Body Spirit connection 

though Spirit is the place to draw from

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing All Needs To Be Met's post:

Glad that you are getting to what's most valuable. Love that!

Read this several times, very beautiful 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

So Grateful

Today I choose to feel the rewarding feeling of peace.

Goodness, beauty and joy resonate with my soul. I am at one with them

I live in the light of my higher mind and allow it to illuminate this moment.

It’s a great joy to experience life.

I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe and I am grateful

I’m extremely happy with myself and with others. Forever & a day claiming peaceful harmony

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so glad to see you around 

hope you are doing well (:

How does it help you to know what you would like to experience even if you if don't express these needs or your desires are never met?

Great question.

The question is about value: how does knowing what I want benefit me?

Knowing what I want is the most direct tell. 

Is this personal, professional or is this like looking for a home or a specific car?

The more specific you can be, it helps to narrow the field of interest.

Does this guarantee that I can always get exactly what I want?

I think a more empowering question has to do with manifestation.

A better question: Who am I being? and, What's stopping me? What's in my way?

If this is personal, and you are looking for is a committed relationship, I believe that we are all here to make every dream come true! 

Be your best self and honor who, what and where you are.

Yes, knowing what you would like to experience is very important… or someone somewhere will tell us what we ought to be liking, wanting or needing.

As we get in touch with our spirit we will know, and the experience will grow as we do. That’s my take(:

In response to ♡ ˚beautiful surrender's post:

love what you wrote 

A better question: Who am I being? and, What's stopping me? What's in my way

If this is personal, and you are looking for is a committed relationship, I believe that we are all here to make every dream come true! 

Be your best self and honor who, what and where you are.

In response to ♡ ˚beautiful surrender's post:

Dear Hope & Healing, 

I have no idea how you will present today, though it is my belief you will be there for me as I sleep and as I wake. 

As I return to sleep,

I am unaware of so many ways

you have already presented,

I only know you have had to stopped

by often for me to continuously

experienced

any and all good I receive .

Thank You. & Good Night my trusted friend 

Love, Beautiful Surrender 

Wow , JGH!

thank you for your openness . Once again you inspire me with your openness & courage.  
 that was a wonderful post!

l also love your affirmations which came from your sharing 

I am free to speak my truth about my loss and its impact upon me.

I am more than the sum of my experiences.

I make room for the new to keep coming in to my life!

This has turned into another wonderful Happiness Meeting.

Since the allowing of the focus of hope, I have felt an awareness of my own feelings that I have had the opportunity to explore. I have also had very hopeful dreaming .

Hope is a process and grateful for a meeting which has added more

Hope

to my process

and anyone else who has allowed their Hope process to flourish

In response to ♡ ♡ ˚ todays activities flow's post: In response to ♡ ♡ ˚ todays activities flow's post

Thanks for reading and responding. 

The thing about loss is that we have all had some experience with it. Some loss leaves us forever changed. And when this happens, you will find out much about yourself; strengths and weaknesses. 

Until you truly bring your Self back to self love/ self care, you have not gone full circle. 

There is no going backwards. There is a time when there is no movement at all. And that is part of the cycle of growth and the passage of time. I learned to slow down and be gentle, be centered, be grounded and learn to love my self and own that my journey is very meaningful, and meaningful lessons are being fulfilled. My life is full of a lot of good and I value my Self.

Hope is a source for me. It gives me strength. It gives me rest when I need it. It gives me purpose, and my purpose gives life to my passion. 

4. As we prepare to enter this 2022 holiday season and holiday spirit, please speak about possibilities/ rebirth / renewal. Feel free to include new hopes.

Another mindfulness question, geared towards new creation, cleansing, rebirth, renewal and manifestation.

For me, the more complex life is, the more valuable these happiness meetings become.

These meetings are completely self generating. The more effort that one puts into this work, the greater the end result will be, substantively. 

This holiday season is very special for me. This has been a year on significant change. I have been in transition since 11/2020, and finally, I am at the beginning of settling down.

I am entering a new era. 

Spiritually, I choose to have balance between my work life and my personal life. My health is my greatest asset. I want to enjoy my time and my home. I want to enjoy music and other musical people. 

I look forward to having space for my pilates. 

I welcome peace in all areas of my life. 

back in 1 hour 

Until you truly bring your Self back to self love/ self care, you have not gone full circle. 

very balanced approach to questions:( to be continued)

As we prepare to enter this 2022 holiday season and holiday spirit, please speak about possibilities/ rebirth / renewal. Feel free to include new hopes.

to be continued 

Possibilities 

my focus has always been on one of 

selfcare , though since my loss I have had to reach into all of my tools my life ‘before’ and not only relearn them , though revitalize them.

Rebirth 

Every day is a rebirth after a significant loss for which you never saw coming , and for many even when they were ‘prepared’ 

Renewal 

Renewal for me is every day … every moment , I start fresh. I think many people feel they are starting fresh in life each day . Though when the part of you that was truly part of you , is no longer here , there is only room for newness, unless you are living in the past or the future - which never exists in the now of renewal. 

I choose to do a lot of things in my new life. I don’t have a choice unless I choose to be unhappy , which is not my choice in life, and never has been.

I choose to continue honoring my loved one in everyday life. After all you don’t live a life with as a team and grow from that team and not acknowledge you are who you are because of the precious life you lived.

I choose to grow from where I am and say thank you everyday for the love I was privileged to know and grow from.

I choose to not be concerned with my future as much as my present and believe as I keep doing the next right thing … I will grow as I was intended with the most benevolent outcome 

I do nothing alone , and grateful I believe in a Power Greater than Myself - 

because that is where I receive everyday hope as I do my part.

All of the
questions helped me

ones I focused a lot on

that really assisted me with my communication with others is this:

Taking any loss you have ever experienced into consideration, what are things you wish others had a better understanding of when reaching out to you to support you or just general conversation?

And how does it help to know what you would like to experience?

I would never want anyone to know this kind of loss, and many have and many have not.

And even those who have not know loss of such magnitude, all of us will experience things differently.

So, it is up to me determine how much I want to give in the interactions I have today. It always was up to me, though my boundaries and limitations for what is reasonable during grief is not as I was before.

I was speaking to someone who was speaking to me like nothing had changed.,And not just that, her expectations were over the top. Because of these focus questions I may not always be able to get others to understand, though as long as I do … I can more easily what I am willing to do with where I am at any given time. It is what it is. I am who I am and I am getting better every day.

Affirmations for my Holiday season:

I allow Love into every part of my life, especially when it is the most difficult. The more difficult, the more perfect God's will, God's perfect design, God's perfect Love will abide even when I am unable.

Thank you peace - for waiting for me to grow.

I understand that the price of peace - is love.

Lessons in Self Love: I am the only one in my way. 

Unconditional love = unconditional resilience.

I deeply love and accept myself.

I let go of everything that proceeded this moment - to be in this moment.

You have never so touched the ocean of God's love than when you love and forgive your enemies.

Everything I gift to others, I gift to myself!

Keep asking why this work is so important!

Merry Christmas to those who've seen us at our best and our worst and who can't tell the difference!

Today is a great day to prefer ease, peace and more joy.

Today I claim my joy to run my world.

Today I remember joyous memories and look forward to joyous events.

Today I see myself as the me I choose to enjoy being 

I loved being a team partner, and I am loving teaming with myself to appreciate myself as much as joyfully possible

In response to ♡ ♡ ˚'s post:

More synchronicity....

I want to thank you Poppy and Moderator for posting this meeting.

Today is a huge day for me.

I will explain more in a bit, but first I want to thank you because this meeting helped me to make  and to take a very courageous step forward.

Today, I agreed to settling a claim that needed to be settled.

Although I had hoped for a different conclusion, I did a hugely courageous thing. I settled and now I just allowed for new things to begin to grow.

Learning to learn is my most valuable life asset. It is the foundation for making room for the new, so that the precious GIFT of life can BE a treasured LIFE.

A gift that is not easily given is an even Greater Gift.

I understand that the price of peace - is love.

While the price of peace may be remarkable, even more - much more remarkable, is the extreme depths of love.

Pain and the burden that it imposes are small in comparison to the moment that you understand that Love is made perfect, Love is eternal and it comes at the price of choosing that Love is priceless. No matter how deep the sacrifice, Love is eternal. 

Greetings JGH

I am currently in the middle of something, though wanted to take a moment to doubly say how proud I am of you . Why doubly? Doubly because I hear how proud you are of you . On my take, if you are proud of you and you are truly allowing a newness that gives you a feeling that your spirit is agreeing with - then proud , joyful , contentment, satisfaction is something that can be predicted ‘more’ and ‘better’

I congratulate you on all you do to allow the peace, love & prosperity into your life .

Good Health & Peace to you always , 

♡ ♡ ˚

(Love Love to the Highest  Power)

"Pain and the burden that it imposes are small in comparison to the moment that you understand that Love is made perfect, Love is eternal and it comes at the price of choosing that Love is priceless. No matter how deep the sacrifice, Love is eternal."

No truer words have ever been spoken, heard, or read. 

In response to ♡ ♡ ˚'s post:

Thank you for being amazing, generous, patient, benevolent, kind and compassionate.

You are mighty mighty...

You are one in a million times a billion.....

You are truly extraordinary in both your heart of understanding and in the manifestation of Love, both of which flow with purity and life giving Spirit.

Blessing Poppy!

Poppy, you are magnificent!

I want to thank you for the million of things that you've taught me, without ever knowing that you were teaching me how to be a better me!

Poppy, you bring many gifts to the table and you touch many lives and you bring out the best in others.

Love you!!

In response to Joy Grows here's post: Oh stop it! You're going to make my head explode.

LOL!!!

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post

Love the laughter. We deserve 🤩 fun

I really really

liked Poppy’s response(: 😂

Laugh-until-your-belly-hurts-and-then-just-a-little-bit-more.jpg

Though, I will just say - thank you for sharing so openly

and your loving gratitude and appreciation of everything & everyone.

99206d0c9f34b30af57f8263d97ef042--attitude-of-gratitude-grateful-quotes-gratitude.jpg

you too are greatly appreciated of course💝

affirmations FOR BELIEF IN MY SELF

I release any stored

insecurity and trauma

from my world -past, present & /or future

I can do very difficult things with ease due to my faith, trust and belief.

I allow what I need to be in perfect Divine order for my highest level of appreciation

.I allow my life to have  a perfect Divine flow

I recognize my Divine  abilities and utilize them brilliantly 

I nurture myself in the most Divine benevolent ways

My self love is unconditional

I feel worthy

of the gift of life

my Creator is

blessing me with.

I allow myself to be Divinely Guided when I give to others. I allow others the freedom to be who they are

I  allow myself to give to others without holding back what is best for all involved and I thank my Creator for this Guidance 

Image result for joy quotes ella wheeler wilcox pic

Cudos to you Poppy....

A great big thank you for this awesome meeting on HOPE!

Turns out that the 2nd question about loss gave me new access to releasing 41 years of grief that I've had about the loss of my first born.

Yesterday was a day where I did a lot of releasing.

Many big things, several burdens - got released faster than a nanosecond. It was instantaneous. It was an unexpected miracle of perception.

I found out that love has some profound depths and that when I allowed this new understanding  and its quality and its purpose, I became suddenly aware of what an enormous gift that Love is.

I found the enormity of the many healing gifts of Love were a lifetime gift. It's such a huge discovery, and its also liberating!

Love is an eternal Gift.  

Love is a inexhaustible source of strength and empowerment.

My life is blessed!

In response to ♡ ♡ ˚Love & The Highest Power's post:

Beautiful. Empowering. Life giving! 

Fantastic affirmations!

In response to Joy Grows here's post: Kathi, I just re-read every post you have make on this meeting. I am deeply grateful for your kind words and constant support. I apologize for not responding in depth to your posts. Your heart speaks with so much wisdom and strength. I am so grateful and blessed to be your friend. You said I have taught you many things and that may be true, but you have taught me many things as well.

I was unaware of your loss and grief. Grief is such a complex and individual process that it is impossible for others to fully understand even if they have had to experience devastating grief themselves. When you shared with me that you cannot have love where there is no hope, it gave me the courage to open this meeting.  I have been in that dark room in a fetal position on the floor and in a puddle of grief several times in my life. When you are in that dark place, you desperately want to see the light. You hope to see the light! And as you so wisely revealed to me Hope Is Fundamental To Love. Unconditional love starts within yourself. I firmly believe you have to love yourself to be able to truly love others. Self love is difficult for many, I being one. I am learning to care for myself, respect myself, and accepting that I am kind, can express profound thoughts and am genuine. You exemplify those three traits as well. Thank you for being you!

Beautiful words, thanks for sharing 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Thank you for all of your kind words! And, thank you for your level of authenticity, which, by the way, always comes through in your poetry and in your RAK's...

I am thrilled at everything that life and LOVE teaches. One huge lesson is the need for balance and reciprocity. I am learning newly to give to myself. It makes me healthier, happier and much more authentic about MY self care/ self love.

Grief is more than a journey. As I've shared, I've taken new stock and I have a new perception, and new meaning of my loss. In my process, I have been transformed, not just my perceptions.

That's not just huge, that's a whole new life, an entirely new experience of living.

It's a miracle... That question, which I answered then deleted, then I chose to answer the question a second time... the question was about my loss and what is something that I wished others knew or understood. That is a powerful and a personal question.

Had I not chosen to answer that specific question, I would not have received this Gift of very deep transformation.

Love is a priceless Gift - and a necessity - that is there to buffer significant life lessons.

Years ago, I wrote an affirmation where I said that I am an agent of change...

Today, I have fulfill that affirmation.

Today, I am at home in my life...

I welcome my Self to my home...

With joy and amazement, I see the big picture! Love ....is the BIG lesson!

Love is a natural byproduct of deep healing...

JGH, I can feel your joy growing (:

Great work! 
I agree with Poppy, kind and genuine you are!

I too just experienced a miracle , though while it was great… it did wear we out , so going to get some rest … & will return later.

And right back atcha JGH

Thank you for being you .

hope to return this eve(:

Going to use your wonderful affirmations…

tweak them for my present 

Life is a priceless Gift

and Love is a necessity -

that is Here  to

Gift us

with

significant life lessons.

I allow myself to be

an agent of change...by believing 

and keeping the faith that all is happening in Divine Timing

Today, I do the footwork as I continuously surrender that All is well, one day at a time 

Today, I am self regulating

as I feel

myself

at home, in my life...

I welcome my Self to my home...

I AM welcome 

With joy and amazement,

the big picture arrives with pieces of completeness satisfying my journey as I evolve along 

my hope

was to believe more

and now I AM

Faith

is a natural byproduct of deep healing...

In response to ♡ ˚Refreshing Ocean Breeze's post:

Love all this new growth... Love the way that you keep finding amazing value in everything...!

Beautiful work!!

In response to Joy Grows here

Thank you JGH, I am very very joyful

for all of who are finding their  way . 

I know in retrospect I am aware

‘people’ have moments of doubting where they are

and where they are headed

… and then..

and then…

when we go to that place that knows we are ‘further’ along taking into consideration of so many places we’ve ‘been’…

We do feel the

hope …

and know we are

truly progressing.

When we get out of the way

we give our Creator room to work ,

for the very things our heart has been asking for …

all along…

We receive in more completeness we could ever do alone.

1 lesson I wrote

on an imaginary big white board - of my mind, heart & soul…

I would say remember to surrender

knowing somehow,

someway -

things will fall together harmoniously… superbly.

Now earlier today … not sure I would be touting so much hope…

Though once again …gratefully 

things worked out when I was feeling more than a bit flustered.
pain is not evil…

life can be hard

Living in the present is my classroom, and allowing the

Divine to work in my life 

is a gift that keeps on giving

5. So …What am I learning that is new about myself?

I am learning that grief is NOT a deficit . 
Does it take you places you have never wanted to visit and function in ways that tell you - you aren’t functioning? Absolutely,

Though, as each day, each fresh new moment is allowed … I am being shown , I am not alone, and I will also learn of  the very new me- who is allowing me to grow.from this very new place .

Do I often want a bit of the same ole that I remember? ‘You betcha’, as my spouse used to say(:

Though, I have my memories that are more alive than almost anything. My memories brought me to this present moment…

Though I am more than every experience I ever had. I want to meet her.

I want to tell the new me that doesn’t have the luxury of a team that was part of my soul, we can and will learn what life is today and feel what we may , and faith, belief love & trust will not only help when things just don’t make sense, they will heal.

4.  What is patience is teaching me in the moment, and what is that bringing forward?

5. What am I learning about myself?

I will start with answering number 5 question first.

I have had a dramatic break through - and a major healing related to grief that I carried for 41 years.

I went from being  100% disempowered by "the impact of my loss," to discovering that my perception was that of an 18 year old, who was unable to heal something that was too overwhelming to process. 

I learned that toxic shame can be disabling. It can blind you, it can tolerate self loathing and it can imprison you indefinitely. It lives, it never ages, it never changes. Completely un-transformable, completely resistant to time or the need for change.

It can cause you to have a deep break within your psyche to where you cannot allow anything that is good or healing in. To survive, you have to encapsulate it. 

My imprisonment: my silence. I had a lot of silence.

The cure:

I discovered that toxic shame was not my lesson.

Love was and is my lesson.

I am beautiful. I am kind. I am worthy of the many gifts of life!

I matter! My joy matters!

I am proud of my adult children! They are amazing.

Love is the greatest gift of all!.

I am proud to be a part of the circle of creation.

Healing requires work on many levels.  It starts with faith, hope and love. And we all know that Love is the greatest of these. Add to that wisdom, understanding, compassion. And, never stop growing, never stop learning and celebrate your life, your health, your joy, your inner circle. Celebrate. Make gratitude your centerpiece of each day!

For the first time in my life, I discovered something profound about Love. At the same time, I discovered something about my purpose and about my soul.

4. What is patience teaching me in this moment? What is it bringing forward?

Patience is teaching me understanding... 

As I look over my recent growth, I know that there is a wealth of wisdom, and right now its very new. 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years from now, my understanding is going to better. 

Patience is teaching me to allow more new and to have the kind of relationship with faith.

My hope -- and my connection to my hope has be newly transformed. I am learning something new daily. 

Again, its me that's changing, not just my perceptions. And that means my energy is adjusting, and my chakras are responding. My level of wakefulness, my need for deep, healing sleep is responding. Everything is supporting me in this process releasing and allowing/welcoming/ making room for all of the new. Everything is deeply peaceful while at the same instant, I feel heightened awareness along with equal heightened state of peace. 

Right now, I am aware that my hope is dynamic, and in state of openness and abundance.

What is this bringing forward?

Just allowing simplicity. Allowing simple joy. 

This is Christmas! I'm going to allow for cheer. I'm going to do RAK's. I'm going to pray for others who are dealing with loss, hunger, trauma, those who are alone this holiday. 

I am going to be the best me that I've ever been. 

May this holiday be filled with HOPE, for ALL.

Thank you JGH about sharing

about your very personal

breakthrough

you have described

so eloquently .

I especially love when you made reference to:

Healing requires work on many levels.

I send you my deepest love as you continue this

beautiful journey of love & healing.

You are amazing!

blessings my friend 

AFFIRMATIONS 

With the very

kind

love

I AM , 

my life

that I love, 

is now

being

created.

In your beautiful response to JGH
you mentioned 
I have been in that dark room in a fetal position on the floor and in a puddle of grief several times in my life. When you are in that dark place, you desperately want to see the light. You hope to see the light!

Yes yes yes, the hope to see that Light.

So many times in ‘allowing’ grief ‘to do what it does…’
and in the recognizing of each experience within the same loss

we realize it’s always different,

and it differs from other losses of our own,

and it is unique to the loss others have…

so much is being grasped down to our very  core where

there are no words - just more love after awhile seems to be waiting for us when we are ready for it.

The commonality of all of these experiences even in the midst of their uniqueness
seems to be

is getting to a place that starts

to have us questioning  everything

. And hope, faith and love help us not just get passed sone of the

horrific encounters  

… though somehow we slowly … on some level willingly say Yes, to something that is about to help us get to another rung in the ladder of our life, and then without being fully aware of the completeness of our experience…. we have something that will gift another person who will also be going thru questioning everything.

this is my take, anyway

Its a cycle of ongoing love to ourselves as we heal and sharing our healing along the way.And even when we are still hurting , we  somehow give. We sometimes know this in our heart of hearts …
& sometimes
we don’t know this, until we are told.
A cycle of gifting by being who we are, right where we are.

Matt-Kahn-Love.jpg

1.jpg?w=748d7d506ac9e2d26dad00183888e506860.jpg

Image result for quote pics stop listening to those who say you don't like them matt kahn

In response to Poppy's post
In response to Poppy's post

In response to Poppy's 

I agree about faith, hope and love being a foundation for healing.

I believe desire comes 

& hope feeds into desire 

( we know when we want something different)

This is the energy

that seems to begin so

new can take place amidst our

experiences and perceptions.

I believe we need to address our faith

and ‘apply’ it

And 

by letting go of whatever is holding us back..

to inch along when we feel we can’t 

we can feel our 

heart addressing it/ desiring something more

It’s not easy to get out of our way

Because, after all , we are just trying to do the next right thing 

To me, this is what we gift to our  hope

to walk the walk - desire/faith /love

Though my gut says that something

about this spiritual and profound area 

would be another wonderful new Happiness meeting(:

What huge area we all have encountered with this meeting thread on Hope.

Thank You Poppy for choosing this topic and inspiring it further with your beautiful poetry and your openness to share from your heart as you do.

blessings to you both my friends!

In response to ♡ ˚ creating my universe's post: In response to ♡ ˚ creating my universe's post:

You have some some very valuable things, and your words are the catalyst to another layer of healing and validation...

"... so much is being grasped down to our very core where there are no words, just more love seems to be waiting for us when we are ready for it..."

"...its a cycle of ongoing love to ourselves as we heal and sharing our healing along the way... And even when we are still hurting, WE SOMEHOW GIVE.

We somehow know this in our heart of hearts... 

We don't know this until we're told.

A cycle of giving, by being who we are, right where we are."

Thank you for your healing words and their precision of their healing validation.

You are right on point sister... 

I am very grateful for every gift of healing that is coming out of our happiness meeting...

I am so grateful for this GIFT of healing.

It's like going to a chiropractor or someone who helps restore my natural energy and its powerful flow, its dynamic balance.

I welcome all of the new GIFTS of growth.

I love your prophetic words:

"More love... seems to be waiting for us, when we are ready for it."

Excellent...

Put me in that line...

will return soon

I like this moment

and  look forward to the next…

because…

life pleases me

&

I enjoy preparing

where it serves me best! 

1661ef715a22a03a1b816174b9ff488f.jpg

I am self compassion

and other compassionate 

because love is all there is.

I wrote this poem several years ago. If hope is fundamental to love, then I must have been very hopeful because it talks about self love.

Palpatations

My heart is pinging in my chest.
Oh who is it beating for?
I have no lover near.
My mind cannot identify who they might be…
But still it thumps against my chest.

Faster it pounds as if I yearn…
But who?
There is no one around.

I am alone in this heart confounded place.
Now It starts to race,
Pearls of sweat begin to form.
Will my body do me harm?

Oh where, oh where is this coming from?
A lover does not exist for me.
How could this be?
I frantically search my house,
I am alone.

Calming now, just a bit…
In the mirror I look,
Deep into mine own eyes,
I stare and stare.

An easy going peacefulness
Ebbs over my gaze.
Realization begins to prick my brain.
I joyfully acknowledge
I know my secret lover well.

I am not sure I have read that poem Poppy.

Maybe, I have and just wasn’t open to it as I am right now!

I ALWAYS love what you write, though this time it totally

matched my experience I had today!

I know I  am putting it to my heart’s memory…  as I continue to feel it right now

Its no secret, that loss involves a longing for our loved one… Though today I received such a message of hope & complete understanding where I am and the possibilities just for me, that not only did my self compassion and self love increase .. though so did my motivation and inspiration for life/living.
I can’t tell you how I will be tomorrow, because grief is funny like that. I can say my joy is growing in some moments , and my ability to carry out things with more focused and creative ability …also increasing . Do I have moments that I say I am stuck… and have brain fog and can’t do my basics ?Absolutely. Though, the better is showing up more, and the feelings of less hope is lessening.

thank you for this beautiful poem about remembering

that the secret

Sometimes is that overt 

secret  special relationship is the one we have with ourselves.

In response to ♡ ˚raising the joyful bar's post:Thank you for such a heart warming response. I came across it today and it did me good as well.

"...sometimes overt special relationship is the one we have with ourselves." gotta love it!

thank You

You and your poetry are so easy to appreciate. 
thank you got sharing all that you do!

Hope In My Day to Day

affirmations FOR BRILLIANT BELIEF IN MY SELF

I can do very difficult things with ease

I allow what I need to be in perfect in order for my highest level of appreciation

.I allow my life to have  a perfect flow

I recognize my abilities and utilize them brilliantly

Clarity .
I am centered and calm.

Information flows to me.

I understand what is needed.

I know what I need to do.

My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.
I take joy in doing one thing at a time.
Focus
This task is easy.

The following questions were the focus/reflections from a past Happiness Meeting 

entitked :

Door of Wonder&Unknown(Happiness)

They are not the easiest questions for me to respond to, though I would like to give them

room - and meditate on them.

How do others feel about these in connection with this meeting on Hope ?

1) What does this time of your life represent to you? 

2) Do you feel welcoming to this moment of your life?

3.)   What is significant about this time of your life which is calling out to you?

4.) Can you identify anything that felt challenging in thinking about this topic?

5. How does this thread title speak to you? What do you feel? What are you thinking?

6. ) What is it you want? Are you moving toward it?

7. )What does the pace of your experience feel like? (Describe what has made its way into your awareness? )

d855c65a02ea98562facc5fe533e1357--watercolor-paper-art-lessons.jpg
In response to ♡ ˚Allowing a Beautiful Eve's post:

Life sure has gotten unique

without my partner.

It's true we don't know what we had until it's really gone .
Though, in my case I don't know what I had/have now since my loss ... I just know it's all different , and I am always trying to explain myself to myself .. and sometimes to others and not even aware of my spontaneous effort to do this. 
It is my hope, that I simply and powerfully acknowledge I have come a long way since the very early months . It is my hope I give myself credit for allowing myself to love, be and grow  from where I am. 
Some days … sone moments I just carry on… and that is unique . And other days not so much , and

and unfortunately that just makes more sense to me. 
For example, why should I do better when ‘nothing’ makes sense?
So the moral of my story : 

I need to allow myself to be okay even though my heart asks… who are you kidding to be okay? 
I am me , who loves to be my healthy loving best self. I will open my heart to this season of my life.

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing a Beautiful Week post:

A part of me is asking : Excuse me? Welcoming ?

So that could be another block - of me standing in my way. The word welcoming says to me - give me more of this & open the door  to that.

I think I need to redefine welcoming …

-supportive affirmations are very helpful 

-They are beyond a tool for me. 
-I am

so glad I valued the power of words and literally have ‘taken them to heart’

I understand things that veer me away from ongoing plans the way I would’ve liked

I am learning a lot in this area .. because grief has a mind of its own, and I am

learning to welcome it as an opportunity to grow. It wasn’t my choice , so I am choosing to look at the aspects that are.

Will return 

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing a Beautiful Week post:

3.)   What is significant about this time of your life which is calling out to you?

Change.

Depths of change .

Newness on a whole new level all day , everyday, throughout the day 

4.) Can you identify anything that felt challenging in thinking about this topic?In response to ♡ ˚

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing a Beautiful Week's post:

5. How does this thread title speak to you? What do you feel? What are you thinking?

to be continued  (that thread title :

Door of Wonder&Unknown(Happiness)

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing a Beautiful Week's post:

6. ) What is it you want?

Not sure yet. I do know what I don’t want , and what feels better.

Are you moving toward it?

yes, every day throughout the day

Allowing a Beautiful Week post

7. )What does the pace of your experience feel like? (Describe what has made its way into your awareness? )

progressive most of the time … until it doesn’t . I am learning what gets in the way of that which feels like progression. Though even those times, have been teachers.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

My mind is responding to Good cues.

I trust the process of life to bring only good to me. I am a soul and therefore I am safe.

✧ And it is so. Thank you Thank You Thank You

I choose to allow my memories to bring me great peace and my future thoughts to dance with joyous possibilities 

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing More of What I Enjoy˚'s post:

Thank you for these focus questions.

I will join you in using these as meditational points... Wonderful suggestion.

Questions:

1) What does this time in your life represent to you?

New beginnings. New HOPE. 

Just over 2 weeks ago, I revealed an enormous burden related to my experience of loss. I lost my son. While answering this question, I gave myself permission to let it out. And when I did, I also let me out of losses' prison.

THE PRICE: SPEAKING MY TRUTH. And, I walked out a freed person after 41 years! In truth, it was not just speaking. It was discovering the enormity of LOVE. My lesson was not limited to my loss and my suffering. My lesson was about love. Love heals. Love covers ALL. Love is the great transformer.

What's new?

On every level: mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually - I feel at home. I am One with peace. I accepted that LOVE was my lesson. 

Newly, I accepted LOVE in to all levels of my Being. 

I accept and I embrace all of my growth! And, I release fear every time I am aware of it.

Fear used to be an organizing principle. No more.

Faith, hope and LOVE are my truth, and I am centered there. 

I am in a healthy place of peace, where I have everything that I want and need.

I now enter into a new era of growth and I chose to apply to go back to school and get growing and developing onto my best self!

If I had to choose one thought to represent me right now:

MAKE A SPACE FOR NEW TO GROW.

My life is a treasured GIFT!

Love is sufficient. Love is more than enough.

Peace grows in the presence of Love.

I choose Love to heal everything that needs healing.

Poppy:

I feel like I've gone full circle!

Love cannot exist without HOPE.

My HOPE has been elevated and it happened in a nanosecond!

I can now more forward with all that I am and I know that this healing - and the timing are both necessary for my new growth.

Wonderful to hear about your present day moment . This moment is all we have & your moment is speaking happy volumes 

only the best for you .

much 💗 love 

I am celebrating with you as you celebrate yourself  I cannot know your experience because it is yours. I cannot know your joy or your pain … because that is your experience also.

Though… as I hear you share your experience of growth, gratitude , personal freedom and feeling fully expressed … I know that. I don’t have to have had your experience to be completely happy for you and joyous for the experiences and blessings you have had.

I want to wish you the most joyous greetings for this season and every season. 
much love to a wonderful compassionate loving human being.

e54f6f57059d936cc92b86e09a8cf8d5.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing More of What I Enjoy˚'s post:

Thank you!

I appreciate being able to celebrate this freedom with you!

Both you and Poppy have have some degree of positive influence...

Healing this feels wonderful, in an unemotional way. In this freedom, I feel all of my senses, my body and the impact of experience of my physical and mental body is still part of this experience.

I welcome this transition with reverence.

I release the past with compassion as I design short term and long term goals. My health is my top priority. 

Writing is a definite part of my future. In no small part, writing is part of manifestation. 

Part of my journey - is the journey of self, where I am willing to discover more about the nature of meaning and all of the of connections that are yet to be discovered and explored. I'm pleased - in my Spirit. "I know," that I am more than my experiences. "I know" that my journey is still evolving - interiorly and exteriorly, and my growth is unlimited, as is my understanding.

I welcome love into all aspects of who, what and where I am...

I can feel your centered , and grounded focus.

only the best .

• ~

This was my intention earlier today… thought you might like it…

My intention is to feel good, feel myself evolving and continuing my footwork in a balanced framework.

giphy.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSncGPpDiro0KP4__66ZirL-XsH1AF4JSjRnLbvLuCZLA11XHFI

I begin this day with new Hope, new creation and new growth.

I choose new Hope with intention and purpose.

I love your post … for you and I choose it as a beautiful affirmation for myself.

thank You!

Image result for neville goddard meetup quote picsI-have-hope-and-positive-affirmation.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVs4Y0WLzOA 

Links to Color( :

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

STOP LOOKING FOR THE STORMS

ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE WONDERFUL

Bmindful Affirmation- links:

See the source image

Affirmations on Hope by Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey:

My awareness is aligned with the transformative power of the Universe.

My Being radiates wisdom and abundance. 

My HOPE is grounded in a deeper reality.

Today, my HOPE is real.

My legacy is what I make it, everyday; its what I do. I have to do more than listen to others. I have to "see them" for who they are.

We all want to be seen and heard.  We all want validation. We are not alone - and WE MATTER. We all share in the need.  This is the way to make HOPE real.

The present moment is a place of HOPE: because it is the only place where change can happen. 

I bring no judgement, no expectations to others; just deeply listen and see others offering hope, here and now.

The unknown is not fearful. It is an opening into renewal and change.

Mantra: My HOPE is grounded in a deeper reality.

This mantra engages the unlimited intelligence and resources of pure consciousness to support all of our HOPES and aspirations.

I feel my mind, body and Spirit open

into an expanded state of awareness.

My Being radiates wisdom and abundance...

Hope tells me anything can be transformed.

The power of HOPE is here, everyday.

What is patience teaching me in this moment?

Patience is teaching me that I need constant self care.

I fall off of my commitments, my goals so quickly and so easily. WHY??

Is it because I lack integrity? Energy? Determination? 

I just need begin with being patient with myself. I just need to take time and quit being in a hurry, quit being so demanding and hard on myself. 

I need to be kind and patient with myself, so I can be kind and patient with others.

Ultimately, I need to have a relationship with myself, know what's working and what's out...

so glad you have pulled up this Happiness Meeting a

again. Hope is everything!

Absolutely love your response, and your openness & honesty .

Thank you !

I do believe sharing so openly helps us absolutely, and also gives others the contagious freedom in being themselves . Kudos JGH

Choosing to do the 2nd set of questions again :

It represents feeling all of my feelings , reevaluation of my purpose , creating from the inside out

Yes, it is filled with love 

Precious love, gratitude and extreme appreciation 

4.) Can you identify anything that felt challenging in thinking about this topic?

Its a marker point date of my loss , though it is good - because I have allowing much love / no avoidance & much ‘work’

5. How does this thread title speak to you?

Hope Is Fundamental To Love

❤️ This title is beautifully true.

will return 

What do you feel?

will return 
What are you thinking?

will return 

6. ) What is it you want?

Image result for demonstrative self love quote pics

will return 

Are you moving toward it?

Image result for Benito .Massaro affirmations pic quotes

will return 

7. )What does the pace of your experience feel like?

will return 

(Describe what has made its way into your awareness? )

Thats a great focus question for today / any day lol 

4. What is patience teaching me in this moment?

In regard to patience , I have my overwhelm- moments. I have gained more patience in the areas
I choose to persevere with/in.
And within that patience - my inspired action is growing .

The ‘problem’ with ‘inspired action growth’ - it has its own pace too( :

Today I choose to keep allowing inspiration …

keep allowing my growth

& last but not least threaded through it all -

is growing my grace /self compassion

To keep changing what I can

building a strong foundation…

in ‘all’ areas that matter -

increasing incrementally

in other words baby baby steps! (:

Baby steps fueled by an ever growing purpose . And with prayer and self love … all will get better in the best of ways and my momentum will gain speed as it needs to 

As Wayne Dyer once said- 

Infinite patience produces immediate results…

the immediate result of your infinite patience is peace.

Since the opening of this particular Happiness Meeting, my patience has increased … Though I love holding a space for ‘the infamous more’ that we are meant to have when we are able & / or simply choose another way . I imagine it is much like Maya Angelou’s quote - when you know better you (tend) to do better. 

in life we are presented with so many things / & some oh so new of course .. & sometimes off the chart with newness , that only time and ‘doing the work’ will give some semblance of the new narrative we (are most probably) desiring in our heart of hearts
Though, no matter what we are all going thru / how huge/ how new/ how -anything ( : … We all have many things in common , no one can do this walk for us, though others do inspire and remind us of the boundless spirit , determination and ability we all share .

5. What am I learning that is new about myself?
One thing I am learning is how grateful my spirit really is.

I am remembering how much I was able to process and gain by my life before the season I am in.

That gratitude is beyond a comfort. It’s a foundation for all else in more ways than I really knew. 

I am so grateful for all … and I mean all of my experiences, even the ones that tore my heart apart It reminds me I have a heart (that is good) ( :

I am so grateful for all the love given & received. I am so grateful for my purpose which was always love & still is. 

will return 

What am I learning new about myself or about my life?

Life really does support me.

I'm finding that If I work really hard, I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.

Having a growth mindset is equivalent to having a key that opens every door, every opportunity exactly on time.

The universe supports me with unlimited possibilities.

I've learned that life is not about how you began or what happened in the past. Life is about right now, this moment. 

I've learned that this moment is the only moment where change can happen.

I've decided to not be afraid of being powerful.

My purpose is to serve others on their path. My goal is to be so productive, so focused on getting results, that all of my time and my talents are honed to be effective. 

On another level, I have learned the immensity of Love's gifts and Love's purpose. For that, I am beyond grateful. I know that Love covers all of our transgressions, and Love has many talents, many applications. Yes, Love is so immense, so expansive, that it protects us and Love allows us to grow.

When the time is right, Love's grace will bring this to the fullness of our understanding.

Our understanding of Love will be so immense, it will be unspeakable.

Affirmations 

I am grateful to be alive this day .

My life has been enriched by all of my experiences 

Thank you for my ability to demonstrate gratefulness

I give thanks for all of my years.

I give thanks for all of my enjoyment 

I give thanks for all of the years for special companionship 

I give thanks for all of my memories 

I give thanks for how I have been influenced and the ways I was inspired 

Thank you for making me a blessing to others 

Thank you for the process of acceptance 

Thank you for my compassion 

Thank you for the ability to love honesty 

Thank you for my growing purpose of unconditional love

Affirmations 

As I give thanks for how I have been influenced

and the ways I was inspired ,

I allow praise for my future

that lies before me

As I give thanks for all of the years of special companionship

I allow my life to continue on

with the comfort and completeness I know so well.

As I give thanks for all of the years for special companionship

I allow my life to continue on with

enriching fulfillment

which transcends my understanding…

into a higher love

that remains

beautiful

growing

and

constant 

As I give thanks for making me a blessing to others,

I am thankful

to and for others

for always being

beautiful blessings

to me.

As I give thanks for the process of acceptance,

I give praise for the joy

and peace that 

are my

forever companions.

As I give thanks for my compassion,

I am grateful for everyone

during my lifetime 

and my days to come

that offer me kindness

and continuous

compassion.

As I am 

thankful for my ability to love honesty ,

I am also completely grateful for my goodness of spirit .

As I give thanks for all of my enjoyment,

I choose to enjoy more mindfully with all of my senses 

my long rewarding

healthy life

filled with

precious love

To be continued 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content