login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Being judged by others

I wanted to form an affirmation that addresses the issue of being afraid of being judged by other people, but I didn’t know how I should word it. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

My affirmation is very basic…

I am free of judgement illusions that others have towards me, I am safe, sound and secure knowing that my own judgements of what I think of myself is ok and I have every right to be me.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

How about… I do not let the fear of what others think about me hold me back from living the life that I affirm for myself….

you can overcome the fear…. keep working at it…

I love myself and have been blessed with many talents and gifts. I bless those who feel they must lash out because they create so much despair in their own hearts, minds and lives. I am a winner and an awsome recipient of the abundance of the universe.

In response to harry815’s post:

Hello Harry,

I have had problems with that in the past and have started this affirmation. Hope this can help it has helped me.

“The need for the approval of others is in the past. I am already magnificent!”

Blessings,
Mary

This is the one area that I have constantly been coaching my young adult daughter. I keep trying to let her know that she needs to follow her own soul path and not worry about others. Others are not responsible for her happiness – only she is.

I guess I find it frustrating as a mother because I wasted so much of my youth on the same fear… only to let it hold me waaaaaaaaay back. I just don’t want anyone else to suffer the same self-imposed fate. …if only I had someone to enlighten me…

The best thing for you to do is grow in your own self-confidence and suddenly you will find your self “independent of the good thoughts of others” as Wayne Dyer puts it… or something like that…

Best of luck… and please, don’t hold yourself back!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Affirmations you may enjoy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkM9W9OGqEbluS_YeTlZBBSD1aEOcgLgI9rCIyxPDJKyXUL2PlOg

Quotes:

eaa9182bbecaa8dbecd69846d401e720.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbukwICiSx0O1CtfcWV-f6eCQ0DdH7U9ZDDXWEbaoBBrtW8owOImage result for matt kahn forgive pic quote19ebf347a716a3d90a92cb1b0fc5edf6--treats-remember-this.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love.png

AFFIRMATION: 

grateful2.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a79bf166439808788642b06af7f725b5.jpg

Said another way,understanding is difficult because it requires thinking.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to Legendinmyownmind's post:

wonderful post!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

edaba7a5a96dcaf9d20f060ce133ef0f.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to Legendinmyownmind's post:

Good one. Thanks for posting:)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Robert's post: Thanks

Thought I would bookmark these quotes I needed a reminder about the futility of trying to get someone to

do what they aren't wired to do.

yadayadayada

yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content