login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November’22★★Newest★★What Would It Be like?(Questions To love ❤️)

What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a Masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath.

Thomas Crum

Enjoy & prosper 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Why every day

do I

complete wonderful

self care  actions 
 that are 

mentally(mind),

physically

emotionally 

& physically 

rewarding?

In response to ♡ ˚Oh Thank You!'s post:

Thank you for posting this.

This is a powerful practice of mindfulness + it helps to keep me in this moment, not in the past or the future.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Mentally/Spiritually: I allow inner peace to live and grow within me. Inner peace grows in the presence of acceptance.

I choose to learn to surrender and I choose harmlessness.

I can feel myself breathing. I can hear my heart pumping. I am grateful for each breath.

With each breath, I choose my thoughts.

I choose to thank peace for waiting for me.

For this moment, I am handling learning, choosing and growing a new relationship with my now.

Peace, gratitude and acceptance are a part of this healing moment.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I send peace, healing, grace and gratitude to all, especially those who need it the most, starting with myself.

I understand that the cost of peace - is love. 

In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post
Its hard to say anything other than beautiful, authentic and refreshing, so I will(:

In response to ♡ ˚Oh Thank You!'s post:

Thank you!

It takes Joy to find, feel, experience and grow Joy.

It takes Love to find, feel, experience and grow Love.

Love heals. Love grows. Love forgives. Love lives - our Love is eternal. 

Today, I choose to allow Love into every part of my life, especially when and where it is the most difficult. The more difficult, the more God's perfect will, God's perfect design, God's perfect Love will abide even when I am unable.

We all go through "stuff," and holidays tend to exasperate those feelings.

In my weakness, God is my source.

Physically: I go for 5 to 10 minute brisk walks, depending on the cold. I also have a lot of pilates gear. I use my mat, I have a 4 inch foam roll that is my most used roll for my neck, cervical spine and roll on my lateral sides. I have a 6 inch red sponge ball with about 50% air in the ball and I use that on my lower back and for strengthening my abs. I have the pilates ring for my upper arms, neck and for doing whole body twists. I have this awesome strap, by acupoint yoga stretching strap with loops - its my favorite! Great for legs and arms too.

Emotionally/ Spiritually: Everyday I work with my affirmations. I am journaling more, and its very beneficial. 

I go on YouTube and I listen to different binaural beats and I do meditation.

I'm getting better at making daily to do lists; its keeps me focused and productive.

Dietary: I'm eating 75 to 80% plant based diet. I add hard boiled eggs to salad for protein. I eat lean meat and salmon. Occasional Irish cream, very rare Mexican margarita, and no caffeine, no soda. 

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

wonderful jGH

Thank you for kicking off this thread so beautifully 💝

You are my inspiration for today’s further ‘search my heart’ 

I Am living a Divine plan

mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally
Many of these areas overlap for me, though will do my best to make distinctions where it may help me

mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally I use affirmations as part of my day, included as vital as eating my meals daily 

I write as often as I can. Hand Writing uses a different pathway than typing , though use both.

When making a list - I like to write about my why - more … and then enjoy typing to just get more matter of fact about things.

I also tape record things … when typing/writing feels too much …. and then I go back & truly hear the person I was when creating my list.

That helps me create affirmations and support my life & my spirit everything that makes me me.

Physically - food is my friend, and I love having the relationship I have with my food… because I am here to get the most out of me, and not block my possibilities.

Physically I am in involved in a lot of big projects , that utilize a lot of my mind, body and spirit . All All ways

to move my body is acknowledged and appreciated….

Though next month, my goal is to gradually get back into a work out routine. This is a big deal for me- right now, so I am supporting myself , celebrating myself and will allow the best for myself .

Every morning and evening I visualize the achievement of my goals

inner clarity feels so good

My positive energy and belief system, along with my attitude and actions have a huge impact on the life I live and the success I enjoy.

My mind expects GREAT health and my body experiences it.

I am in awe of how everything continues to come together!

I love to exercise and feed my body healthy food

Today is a great day to love myself as never before... so I can love others with the newness of a greater love too!

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Beautiful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

I agree Mr Brightside, beautiful post by JGH

I send peace, healing, grace and gratitude to all, especially those who need it the most, starting with myself.

I understand that the cost of peace - is love.

mentally(mind)

I care enough to center myself and allow wonderful self talk.

physically

I care enough about myself to ingest good food

emotionally 

I care enough about myself to stay in contact with my inner child , because she always knows what’s going on with me. I love her brilliant know how.

& spiritually 

I care enough to remember I am not alone. The Creator of the Universe has my back … (& all of me)

rewarding?

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content