login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★P.P.A for Financial Wealth [affirmations]

P.P A. is my abbreviation for what I call prayerful process affirmations.

This thread is for prayerful process affirmations for creating financial abundance for your needs today and your future.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I release all fear of success and money. I release all resistance to making money. I am now open to a positive cash flow and embrace all the wealth the universe has to offer. My prosperity serves the world so I rejoice and give thanks for the riches generated through my positive thoughts and affirmations. Amen

I use the above as an abbreviation to my longer affirmation list. I often recite it in the car.

In response to coachhouse’s post:
Very nice(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This used to be my favorite type of affirming , I will give it a go

Hello money , 

thank you for being a tool  … for the energy of melding abundance and intention in my life.

Thank You for being acceptable unto me, and so accept you being around all of the time in the larger and larger and larger quantities I have decided I want to entertain in my world.

I will use you Money for my wonderful continued comfort and create a life I can give something more beautiful to the world.So yes, I accept you in largest ways and largest quantities now so we can give and receive plentifully, in even greater ways than we have known.

Yoy know this is hard for me to want more of anything. I have already been blessed with beautiful health , the love of my life and joy to enjoy. Though I know we can do a work that honors all that I love and have loved, so money, it’s okay I can say yes to more, because you know I am already abundant in the best of ways.

thank you Creator of the Universe for the tool of more, and the gift to apply it in the most honorable ways.

Amen

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚ Delightful Decision Making's post:

This is fantastic 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to ♡ ˚ Truly Allowing What’s Best's post: In response to Mr Brightside's post

Thank you Mr. Brightside, think I will attempt another go at a letter to money.

Hello again money , 

I was just writing to you, and I wrote a lot, and my battery on my phone completely died.

I am not sure I can come from the same place, though I will attempt to express myself again.

What I was saying, Money, I never wanted to give you much power in my life.

It seemed the more I did that, the more the other types of abundance that I cannot deny as being the abundance I choose to identify with …

- good health , love and good experiences cannot be given a money value.

Though you have been a handy tool,  yet a frequency that was good enough however you presented.

Because I never praised you, and made you my God, I became closer to the God that continues to exceed my understanding.
So I am writing to tell you, my frequency of course continues on the meaningful wealth I value… though I am taking this moment to say I am allowing my frequency to not to alienate myself from you, though always to remember you are just 1 took to the frequency of my Higher choices .

I always feel I am trying to look at you as insignificant, though you do tend to give my life an air of playfulness with my choices. 
You do tend to add security to my security .

So I take this moment to acknowledge you and say I would like to see much more of you 

and appreciate the role I will include you in.

If I ever sound like you are unimportant, please forgive me, I know your energy is only the energy I give you . So today I am

going to do something very different, I cannot equate you with Love ❤️, though I can say your gifts 🎁 do not go un-noticed. 
I am allowing you in my life ti Grace me with your presence in the wealthiest of ways, because I know I will never let you be more than you are , though I will let the frequency of you enhance what is already Good in me.

I choose to say I love this frequency, this new relationship with you and that I will enjoy you more and treat you with respect not fear.

I respect you and choose to have you visit me abundantly and give me even more freedom when other means do not have what you have

I will expect your arrival frequently and from wonderful varied sources.

You know my life was meant to have my needs and desire very well met, so sharing with others could be more prevalent from this day forward.

with frequency of respect and a desire to enjoy you ,

Truly Allowing What’s Best 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content