login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November’22★★Newest★★Revitalize Desire -To Exercise Regularly

Exercise 

Related threads coming soon

MrBrightside posted these

affirmations

and I love them:

MY BODY LOVES TO EXERCISE

I AM IN INCREDIBLE SHAPE

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• → Today I allow a great day by making a space for nothing else to show up except this day, an incredibly magnificent day.
      06227b40a96b1c7a35d4e2ad701dc442--exercise-quotes-workout-quotes.jpg
      ►•My list below comes from something called “ How to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with a Busy Schedule” by Sabrina Ryan and Anne Kowlaski, OCPA, Spring 2009
    •  So Why Be Healthy?22 REASONS WHY.
      1. Vitality
      2. An abundance of energy
      to do everything you want to do
      3. Happiness
      4. Love and closeness with others
      5. Satisfaction and fulfillment in life
      6. Healing symptoms and disease
      7. Symptoms and disease going way
      8. Relief from the suffering that goes with the symptoms of disease.
      9. Inner Peace
      10. Being symptom and disease free
      11. Mental focus, memory, and clarity (no brain fog)
      12. Being awake and fully alive everyday (not dragging through stuff and surviving)
      13. Being present and having the ability to be with people.
      14. No worry or fear.
      15. Being confident in yourself
      16. Being complete and happy
      17. The ability to deal with issues that arise simply and with ease
      18. Having better health now, for security for yourself and your family later.
      19. More time to do what you want
      20. Simpler choices
      21. Looking great, feeling good, reducing fat, and having tons of energy
      22. Being satisfied, and not being hungry all of the time.

WHY EXERCISE?
List below possibly came from Dr. Mercola’s website…It was handwritten in my notebook. It helps me. I hope it does good things for you too. (:

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ So Why Exercise? It’s not ALL about the music
      Physical Benefits of Exercise
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷSTRENGTHENS THE HEART
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES LUNG CAPACITY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES METABOLIC RATE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFACILITATES DIGESTION
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES FLEXIBILITY AND ENDURANCE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES BONE DENSITY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHELPS CONTROL WEIGHT
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ENHANCES IMMUNITY
    • Mental & Emotional Benefits of Exercise
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷENHANCES SELF ESTEEM
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES CONCENTRATION
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷREDUCES STRESS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷPROMOTES POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷPROMOTES EMOTIONAL STABILITY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES MENTAL ENERGY
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES SLEEP PATTERNS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷINCREASES SENSE OF WELL BEING
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷREDUCES NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRELIEVES ANXIETY AND TENSION
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRELIEVES DEPRESSION AND FATIGUE
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIMPROVES QUALITY OF LIFE
    • …lots  of benefits_________________informative page informative site
    •  ☼ ►• Physical Benefits Of Exercise: [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases weight loss, fat reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Fitness level improvements[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases muscle toning, muscle shaping[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Health level improvements[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases body shaping, body sculpting[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases muscle strength / muscular strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases energy levels, peak performance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases aerobic strength / cardio strength[]Improves posture, bearing, stance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves skill and agility[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Tends to delay aging, delays aging process[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Daily chores more easily performed[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Increases protection from injuries[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves flexibility[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases stamina and endurance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves inner core strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves muscle balance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances body power and speed[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Proper body weight / body composition[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Stronger skeletal system[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Neuromuscular coordination and balance[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Look better / look healthier / youthful look[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases physical productivity[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Conditions digestive, excretory systems[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Stronger resistance to disease[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Alleviates many diseases and conditions[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Heart disease risk reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases HDL cholesterol / good cholesterol[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]High blood pressure reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Possibility of certain cancers reduced[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]
    •  ☼ ►• Mental Benefits Of Exercise [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Mental stress reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Induces mental relaxation[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves confidence[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves mental productivity[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves concentration[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves mental sharpness[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Calms a bad temper[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Promotes better sleep
    •  ☼ ►• Emotional Benefits Of Exercise [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Anxiety reduction[]Helps you manage stress better[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ] Enhances self-image[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Improves quality of life[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances a feeling of well being[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances more positive focus[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Enhances higher quality of life[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases outlook on life[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases social rewards[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Helps you feel better about yourself and life
    •  ☼ ►•Benefits Of Cardiovascular Exercise-According to the ACSM, The American College Of Sports Medicine, the benefits of cardio respiratory exercise include the following*:
      [Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Adaptive physiologic responses increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Aerobic work capacity increases
      All-cause mortality reduction[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Anxiety and depression decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Blood pressure decreases[]Body fat stores decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Capillary density and blood flow to active muscles increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Clinical symptoms of anxiety, tension and depression reduced[]Decreases resting heart rate[]HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Health benefits increases[]Heart volume increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]
      Incidence of some cancers decreases[]Increase in heart function[]Lactate threshold increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Lung diffusion capacity increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Maximal ventilation increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Maximum cardiac output increase[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Maximum oxygen consumption increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Mobilization and utilization of fat increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Mortality in post myocardial infarction patients decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Reduction in glucose-stimulated insulin secretion[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Resting and maximum stroke volume increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Total blood volume increases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Total cholesterol decreases[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]
    • __benefits …lots of benefits_________________informative page informative site
  •  ☼ ►•Benefits Of Strength Training-According to ACE, the American Council On Exercise, strength training benefits include the following:

Increases bone strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases ligament tensile strength[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases muscle fiber size[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases capillary density increase[]Increases strength of the muscle contractions[Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ]Increases tendon tensile strength

• ►•Exercise loves me

• ►•I listen to my body and heed its needs.
    ►•I thank my body for my continued well-being.
    ►•I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.
    ►•My body maintains itself in perfect health.
    ►•My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy.

My body thanks me for looking after It

Exercise LOVES💕 Me!

Affirmation

I love how I eat so well

and my body easily

can add

exercise

to my wonderful habits

and so it is

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content