login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

10/29/22Happiness Meeting -Be Your Own Soulmate

The title:of this Happiness Meeting is:Be Your Own Soulmate

- in essence how to be your own

very best friend 

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued✅

Happiness

Meeting Thread 

Title:

Be Your Own Soulmate3113e44dd4b2b572a967d5292a6e35d9.jpg

Focus Questions-Link

Previous Happiness Meeting

LINK COMING SOON

"I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself" ~Rita Mae Brown~

We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or other people's models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open" ~Shakti Gawain~

07f052_fe9fffdb53d740c1af8005f7980dce6b.png_srz_451_256_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Anthony Robbins was not the only person who said 

By Changing Nothing, Nothing Changes,

though it was a quote of his. 

When going thru life changes, whatever they consist of,  

we study our inner soul

to decide

where we have been

and where to go from here.

We don’t have to have all the answers ,

though knowing as we know more we can move in

that direction 

07f052_fe9fffdb53d740c1af8005f7980dce6b.png_srz_451_256_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

This meeting -thread  

is geared to 

the

energy

the

engagement with life,

with your relationship to yourself

of course

your relationships with others in your everyday world

It’s about

Delving into

what it means for each of us

to be our own best friend-

is the theme

This is whether

you are in a relationship

or not

or after the loss of one -

which is very different of course

than  choice

word_quotes.png

Clarity is not about gaining a clearer
understanding. It is the willingness to
live without a need for understanding
by surrendering yourself to the fate of
your highest possibility. From this
space, you may come to realize that
clarity is what sees, not the way
Something is seen
Matt Kahn

9eaa39f3039488121a00bea92a88b981--daily-quotes-best-quotes.jpg

afd65deeefd43eaa7f53ffeccdaf906e.jpg

The following also from Deepak Chopra

Applying The Law Of Detachment

I will put the Law of Detachment into effect by making a
commitment to take the following steps:

1. Today I will commit myself to detachment. I will allow myself
and those around me the freedom to be as they are. I will not
rigidly impose my idea of how things should be. I will not force
solutions on problems, thereby creating new problems. I will
participate in everything with detached involvement.

2. Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient
of my experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty,
solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of
the confusion, disorder, and chaos. The more uncertain things
seem to be, the more secure I will feel, because uncertainty is
my path to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will
find my security.

3. I will step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate
the excitement that can occur when I remain open to an infinity
of choices. When I step into the field of all possibilities, I
will experience all the fun, adventure, magic, and mystery of
life.

64c24f690724560202c3292c61b6b654.jpg

Always-believe-that-something-wonderful-is-going-to-happen.jpg

To be continued 

AFFIRMATIONS 
I love what I don’t know, because the gaps of uncertainty are always filled with a Higher Love.

Editing in process

d532a48980a86e0b3fd10e639c23e3b2.jpg

3ed2f549ff5e82bdde62cbe63de1b47c.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSffIKzFF6UL9HCJewAxNVc9ldIB-7EoaObYG1N4AKyHY3Jmm-xNw

I am connected with the Divine and I am certain.
I live a life aligned with my  deepest needs and values and I am certain.

I regularly experience synchronicity and this is beautifully certain.
I understand my role in life and I am now certain.I love how I am purpose-driven
I have no interest in “fitting in” , though I choose to grow and love always.
I have a high level of self-love and self-respect and give others the space to do the same.

Law-of-Attraction-Affirmations-My-Inner-Strengths10.png?w=1080&ssl=1

c887130e610bb48a80ab039c75298d7b.jpg

Affirmations by David Richo Ph.D

5aceeffdeb0974434e72e061667327e4--bleeding-heart-flower-bleeding-hearts.jpg

Affirmation credit ->When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D. Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book above located here->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here

• Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here free e book

affirmation sources in process

-David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005) “ Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here “:http://www.newconversations.net/pdf/human_becoming.pdf • affirmation source of next 3 -David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005)

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)  

I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me.

I am grateful that I am

always free to choose my response to the world around me

I dissolve the boundaries I have set on my potential, specifically… 

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Yjm2S44veIFnkv1_E6c-AMAyaorH7wqNjfPXVtP06ChSzfAWSwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHX5YvfTFybVYYNlfzDBLTzQZL3SY1LZzgMQ9-SLVvAF2w3q59

• I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,especially…
    • I draw upon ever-renewing sources of lively energy within me
    • I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,especially… _________
    • I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears.
    • Where I was contracting, I expand.

• Where I was isolating, I connect. 
      • I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.
      • I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind
      •  I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.
      •  I delight in sharing my joy.
        • I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

I am grateful for the love that awaits me everywhere.I am grateful for all the great health, love, and goodness that my life has revealed to me.

I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.

I enjoy the humor in my fears;

• What  is in me is not from me but through me.
            •  I say thanks for these encouraging graces and yes to the stirring call to live up to them.
                • I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.

• flower_105.jpg

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display.David Richo

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

★I vibrate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, and appreciation.

★I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire

★I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values

★I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me

★I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life.

★I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats

★I hear and see with love. ★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.

★ Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence

★ I create divine play every day!

★ It feels like it is my birthright to live fully and freely

★ My strengths will be used beautifully.

★ My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.★ I am loving what is occurring in my life

★ love beginning fresh & new

Guide To Wholeness & Being Yourself by Jennifer Louden

1 Dedicate yourself to wholeness. Perfection appears to be a much sexier partner but is actually a demon lover who will suck you dry and leave you bitter and broken.
2 Acknowledge what you experience and how you feel. It’s not about you being right and someone else being wrong, it’s about claiming your experience. It’s your experience and seeing it, feeling it, sitting with it, helps make you you.

3 Healthy desire birthed all of creation. Let it birth you, again and again. Being yourself springs from knowing what you want.

4 Healthy desire is never about perfection (outcome). It is about going deeper than your mood, deeper than your stories of what is allowed or possible, into the sensations and energy of desire itself, and letting that move you into inspired action.

5 Healthy desire is the source from which you renew your commitment to what matters most to you. Acting on that commitment will mean constantly unfurling into the unknown. The sooner you make peace with doing that (yes imperfectly which means people will be pissed off at you) the more energy you will have for adventure!

6 Every time you say “I can’t because…” you are giving your power away to someone or something else, which is giving yourself away. Power is a foundational spiritual quality. Pretending that you don’t have power or that you are not responsible for your life is the quickest way to hell. Trust me on this one.

7 Have practices that help you open your heart, love yourself, and witness your thoughts and reactions. Because here’s the hysterical truth: there really isn’t a separate self to be and that is the most delicious discovery of all.

8 Waste no time guarding the self you are forever becoming. It’s one thing to have strong boundaries and another to jealously guard your heart.

Suggestions for focus questions coming soon ( however you interpret these questions - proceed with what works for you… unless you feel unclear about them- & of course ask away… Entire thread was written off the cuff of my heart… my mind was relaxing )

1) How do you acknowledge and appreciate yourself?

2) What have your emotions taught you about yourself? What have other people’s emotions taught you about  your personal rules with others and yourself?

3) What has learning to love yourself and others more meant to you?

4)What do you link with pain? This is common question from popular motivational speakers and the world of our mind, body, spirit messages

Does pain tell you to run (fight or flight…)….Warning Warning … or Is it supplying you with a message of love? How so either way/both?

5) What do you enjoy about your boundaries? How do you allow for them (boundaries)?  Why have you chosen to have any boundaries at all?

6) Bonus Question:

#6 is Write a question after answering the other 5 questions that allow you a place of further loving yourself and dimensions of growth.

In response to ♡ ˚THANK GOODNESS's post:

Being your own Soulmate.

This is as powerful of a topic as you can possibly convene.

Thank you for this powerful vortex of life building/defining/healing/transformational energy...

Thank you for the illumination that can only mobilize us all and cause us to see ourselves in each other...

This topic is truly being at one's ground zero, in the domain of self work.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I allow LOVE to shift my understanding.

I allow peace to be teach me, mold me, shape me, transform me and my perceptions...

I accept my Self and I accept Love's constant refinement.

I release myself and I release others to our Highest and our finest GOOD.

I allow Love to heal me.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I allow myself to be open to new spark, new vitality and greater purpose.

I see a whole new freedom and new understanding of my self and of others.

I rise with ease to my new freedom and my greater purpose.

I grow in inner strength and in tight alignment with my values.  

I celebrate being open to fulfillment, to the newness of this moment and this experience of Oneness.

In response to ♡ ˚THANK GOODNESS For Everyday Choice's post:

Focus question responses:
1) How do you acknowledge and appreciate yourself?

I acknowledge myself with much love and compassion.

I could never do some things I do

or experience the good feelings (with some of the big changes )

… without love and respect. 

I do my best

not to harmfully

berate myself.

My technique

is to joyfully

negotiate with myself

to handle more or raise my standards in areas that matter.

I remind myself

even when circumstances

are beyond my wildest thoughts

I know how I tend to myself

is a choice

to be continued 

Hold

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Thank you Kathi!

That was my hope. 
I never did finish editing the long intro.

I will, I hoping -members will forgive me

for all the incomplete sentences … and can see the meaning as you have.

(I will be editing intermittently)

We grow and we celebrate our growth, and we over look typos and writing of (interrupted) sentences!

Thank you for this awesome and powerful message!

I love the focus questions and I am growing through this process... and that's what counts!

What's showing up for me in greater unity - where I can find great joy, immense peace, pride and HOPE in myself and in those in my life... Because of the work that is generated in this meeting, I can see the greatness of others and I can see their contribution, I can see the hallmarks of their legacy. 

This is the work that produces the growth...  and being kind to our Self matters!

Thank you for bringing us this powerful message.

Well I am far from a perfectionist w/threads(:

, it’s just I was multitasking while creating this, and my heart was way more focused with this lol  I am just so pleased you heard threads message loud & clear!

What's showing up for me in greater unity - where I can find great joy, immense peace, pride and HOPE in myself and in those in my life... Because of the work that is generated in this meeting, I can see the greatness of others and I can see their contribution, I can see the hallmarks of their legacy. 

This is the work that produces the growth...  and being kind to our Self matters!

awesome thoughts & writing Kathi 

will return

• 1. How do I acknowledge and appreciate myself?

I acknowledge myself by listening, by connecting, by defining and aligning to my beliefs, my values and my faith, I walk my path. Using affirmations and journaling are things I do. I value my peace, on all levels. 

Everyday I allow my energy to flow; in with new energy, new feelings, new flow. I make new choices; I choose and I leave room for spontaneity to occur! I always leave room for reciprocity and contribution.

I appreciate myself by relating and by paying close attention to my feelings and self talk. If something from my past comes up, I acknowledge the process and I choose to allow to leave my "door open," so that I do not block but I invite the process of processing so that I can have a healthy experience of that openness and I listen to what I need to learn from life experiences. I allow for new information that liberates me and allows me to bring my commitment to inner peace to my current self. 

Self value is like Grand Central; self worth connects to every imaginable aspect of SELF.

Self care, all of the work of self love, self forgiveness, self awareness, self esteem, or any self program for the creation of healing or the creation of peace, prosperity, abundance, spontaneity, connecting with our higher consciousness, all of these are going to have a vast connection that is based upon self worth.

• 2. What have my emotions taught me about myself?

I allow my emotions to be a part of who I am. I do not allow my emotions to dominate me or run counter to my values. I believe that our mind is our most powerful instrument. I believe that energy follows thoughts. I believe that the more I understand who I am, what I am, where I am, then I can assign meanings and I can engage for more order and I can define more clearly what my top priorities are. 

Emotions are powerful ways with which I can experience the totality of my humanity. I relate to the world - and I relate to others from an emotional place, however I also relate to the world and to others through having a greater understanding of all of our human vehicles, including other attributes of our humanity, such peace, compassion and harmlessness.  

Peace, compassion and harmlessness are specific, as is Love. These virtues also can produce emotions however they produce energy and they provide important elements, the basis of which are necessary to the formation and the earliest development of identity: safety, sleep, clear air, food, shelter, bonding, love, belonging, etc.

Practicing detachment is a kin to the relaxation of fear. Alice Bailey describes the use of dispassion, discrimination and detachment as a way to maintain your vibrational energy in such a way that you can continue to serve humanity. The practice of detachment is a way for the thinker to hold oneself free from identifying with that which one has created or attempted to create. 

• 3. What have other people's emotions taught me about my personal rules with others and my self?

I can answer this question best from where I am in my life in this moment. The past has delivered me into this new day, and I can share with you that the more I work on my self awareness, I recognize that -- my knowing other people is limited and its likely an inaccurate interpretation.  

I do have close relationships, which I call my inner circle. I am very blessed -- and very discerning on what I choose to share, because it could be misinterpreted or taken out of context. 

I notice is that listening and seeing others is how I come to any interpretation of their current emotions. I recognize that emotions are expressions and they may not be accurate and they may be misleading for the sake of privacy.

When I listen to people, I listen for their context, their values, their truth and I try not to respond emotionally or defensively. I just want to listen and I want to understand what they are trying to communicate. What is it that they want me to understand. 

This is a huge question - even if I only responded about my level of awareness of unprocessed emotions that -- unbeknownst to me, are structural blind spots.

We all have massive blind spots, especially about ourselves, and our undistinguished beliefs.

Back to what I've learned about other people: 

I've learned to respect their need for privacy and give them space.

My goal is to have clean boundaries with myself and with others.

I am willing to be responsible for my self regulation, my priorities, my values, my practices, the cultivation of my Spirit and my relationship that I am developing with my sacred path, as I build upon its development and I access my creative evolutionary process. 

• 4. What has learning to love myself and others meant to me?

This is a great question! 

Love is our greatest attribute.

Love is what we are All here for.

Love is our greatest strength. 

Man's love can be conditional but God's love is unconditional and eternal.

Love has been a source of life and creation; and love has been a source of pain and grief.

Love enables us to wait. 

Love is very patient.

Love has power, capacity and courage to wait.

I have learned how to generously love someone else. 

Now, I am learning how to generously love myself.

Love is transformational.

Love is what causes me to grow and want to be my most authentic, most loving self.

Love allows me to trust and to choose to peace, choose transformation, choose my higher creative Self.

Learning to Love myself is the greatest gift I can give myself.

I embrace the gift of Life, and learn to take much care. Learn to make healthy choices! Learn a lot about uncertainty, and change my definition about living a full life where uncertainty is a reality. Despite uncertainty, I create, I make choices, I build myself and I build my life by design. 

I definitely choose to co-exist with Love and allow Love to be a major part of this life experience.

• 5. What do I link with pain?

Growth. Especially Spiritual growth.

I look to my pain/loss for Spiritual seeds so that I can transform pain into understanding and wisdom.

I have learned that often times, what's best for me is to look for the positive, look for how every experience has contributed to me, and that I get to assign value and meaning. The experience does not define me: I define me. I am greater than the sum of all of my experiences, and I am the creator. I am a very powerful creator.

I remove harmfulness and I choose to identify with the source and the power of love and how every hard found lesson makes me very worthy of Love.

• 6. Does pain tell me to run (fight or flight) or does pain supply me with a message of love?

Pain isolates. Painful states can be very self consuming; it can make you stop wanting... Pain can cause one to surrender almost everything until the acute pain has ended. 

Pain may or may not cause me to think about love.  

But, Love is who and what we are here for. 

Sometimes, pain produces amazing insights about soul, purpose, and an amazing ability to be renewed, and to be a much more compassionate, kind, understanding and generous person.

• 7. What do I enjoy about my boundaries?

2) What have your emotions taught you about yourself?

I do acknowledge and appreciate my emotions. I respond to prompts I give myself  to ‘ clean house’ and free up my flow of emotions/thoughts . This helps. Keeping things as lighthearted yet honest

as possible

is very

good for me.

To be continued 

Each-day-I-make-it-a-rule-positive-affirmation.jpg

When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind.” – Anonymous

What have other people’s emotions taught you about  your personal rules with others and yourself?

This is a question I felt in my heart is truly a valuable one.

6f1651f57d5f926cb1d15491933a5f2d.jpg

editing ….
Thanks for

your patience. will repost tonight or tomorrow 

I can easily detach with love with true reciprocity or detach with love by lessening involvement with some

Sometimes

deciding

I no longer want a person to be part of my energy at this time is so healthy for me.

. Bottom line:

I had to decide when do others feel right for me or a distraction

for my the passion I need to grow with

in creating a life I am fully responsible for… for myself. 

See the source image

Editing - my long response was removed to condense a bit

To be continued 

More

3. What has learning to love myself and others meant to me?

I have chosen to be my very best friend, because no one anywhere has been with me for every waking and sleeping moment as I have for myself, and I can not expect anyone to be. I have known me since before I was born, I just don’t have a clear memory from those early months(:

I have laughed at myself

and I am the only one that I would let 

take such joy
at laughing at me.

I have taught myself things that I had forgotten how to do or never took the time to learn/ understand. I have been impatient with myself only to learn a greater level of patience.

I can love myself in ways I understand and never have to question. I can love myself enough to ask others when I need something different from them.

I would never shut me out, or leave me hanging without answers .

I will clarify anything I need whenever I need.

I will feed myself things that will make me so happy with quality, quantity, flavor and nutritionally.

I enjoy my company - no matter what.

And even when others have loved me so well, it took me to love myself this much , this kindly, this well to receive and give well to them. 

In response to Joy Grows here's post:Yes the gift of self regulation. It is a wonderful feeling to know this is an area all can continue to grow.

Great link you may enjoy on topic self , I like it anyway 

https://positivepsychology.com/self-regulation/#activities-self-regulation 

Going to post things that resonate with me.

Emotion Regulation Skills

here are the four main interesting strategies the article lists. I would love to have a Hsppiness Meeting on this topic alone.

1. Opposite action: doing the opposite of what you feel like doing;
  2. Check the facts: looking back over your experiences to learn the facts of what happened, like the event that triggered a reaction, any interpretations or assumptions made, and whether the response matched the intensity of the situation;
  3. P.L.E.A.S.E.: This acronym stands for “treat physical illness (PL), eat healthy (E), avoid mood-altering drugs (A), sleep well (S), and exercise (E).” All of these behaviors will help you maintain control of your emotions;
  4. positive events: keeping your focus on the positive aspects of an experience instead of the negative, trying to engage in a positive activity, and keeping yourself open to the good things.

Though I do have 1 question- how is this an acronym?😂

8698f4929c526f025e460a36f9f1fd15--hamlet-quotes-quote-art.jpg

b92cbe79c636c293faca4539e7c74498--slovenia-hale.jpg

I habitually honor and respect my personal needs. I value my life and choose to create everything that says I am living beautifully

I clear anything from my soul that is unlike peace and lightheartedness

I love others, though I know my foundation for living well & being fulfilled is a very high priority.

I am beyond grateful for the loving supportive people I have known and are still in my world. Thank You forever.

I love how I am enjoying clearing out what is unnecessary for my spirit and for workability in a good life.

I love how I allow and participate with what is working well, and clear big and small that doesn’t serve me I clear things up very well.

I curl up with a good prayer

How do you acknowledge and appreciate yourself? 

Giving

When we give to others

All we have to give

We strangely find

There is so much more
As days, months, years pass

Our hearts begin to burst

We find scattered parts

Ourselves have exploded…
Our heart bleeds for those we love

Yet still we leave us out
We grow old and tired

Some of us die a little every day

Never realizing how to love

The most important of us all

Ourselves

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Your poem really touched me on Giving

I  want  to 
grow my
relationship with me in newer ways

I want to always be my own best friend ,
a soulmate to myself
for my whole life
forever more.

I prefer to say best friend to myself,

I chose soulmate as a way to say

I am vowing to me, I

will be there always

When you are a natural giver to others

Scattered pieces do arise

for wanting to have given more to others

even when you gave all you had

Though never never a regret

about loving or giving

I honor my loved one

I choose to take myself by the hand, and love me too.

Love is  the breath of a heart beating 

Thank You for posting your poetry 

I feel your poetry will speak to many others too

Yesterday/Today

Disequilibrium
Exhaustion
Confusion
Anxiety

Nightfall
Sleeplessness
Mind racing
Disturbed sleep

Today
Anew
Hopeful

Everyday
State
Intentions
Spread
Kindness

Understanding
Grateful
Joyful
Respecting
Loving
Self Care

Others
Gifts
Just for today

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

This is such an uplifting ‘just for today’

It takes you on a journey 

To the beauty of  Gifts 🎁 

To the beauty of one’s path 

To live life as it comes

as the  whole gift 

Being my own soulmate has much to with

really listening

to my inner child

I had trouble getting started today and couldn’t figure out why

So I decided to ask my inner child.

I said what is it?

Are you wanting your ‘loved one’ (used the name) back?

My inner child quickly responded, kindly and quickly 

‘What do you think?”

As common sense as that sounds after a loss , it was something needed to hear not avoid. And I needed to hear it from me.

It actually relieved me, and cleared my energy because of my deepest level of honesty.

Now I can go about my business and get things done , and not wonder what that feeling is that creates stuckness.

I will soon speak about uncertainty and why it needs to be looked at differently than the norm.

Flowergirl once posted this on flowerpower, love ❤️ it!

“Yet ultimately we are alone, making our way home by the candle of the heart. Many times our light will go out. But another light, one held by a stranger or a friend, a book or a song, a blackbird or a wildflower, comes close enough so we can see our path by its light. And in time we realise that the light we have borrowed was always our own” – Joan Borysenko

My responses to the focus questions seemed to be all over the page

I will link them here & continue on

In response to ♡ ˚CreatingMyDreamHome's post:

link to the list of Focus Questions post

Response to question #1 
How do you acknowledge and appreciate yourself?

Response to question #2

What have your emotions taught you about yourself?

What have other people’s emotions taught you about  your personal rules with others and yourself?

Response to question   #3

What has learning to love myself and others meant to me?

Link to

Question 4, 5, & 6 coming soon

What do you link with pain? This is common question from popular motivational speakers and the world of our mind, body, spirit messages

Does pain tell you to run (fight or flight…)….Warning Warning … or Is it supplying you with a message of love? How so either way/both?

5) What do you enjoy about your boundaries? How do you allow for them (boundaries)?  Why have you chosen to have any boundaries at all?

6) Bonus Question:

Write a question after answering the other 5 questions that allow you a place of further loving yourself and dimensions of growth.

looking forward to taking time to read and share on your thoughts.

Looking forward to our inspirational

community

stopping by too

I love this site, have I said that lately ?

You are such a talented wordsmith

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post: Thank You! 

In response to Mr Brightside's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to Poppy's post

So very true, Poppy, 

Reading your poetry is a blessing. 

Being your own soulmate, best friend ….

Forever own confidant is as vital as breathing.

It is a connection to your true essence to give yourself what is truly needed when it is needed always and forever.

To my dearest soulmate - yes - you(:

I wake you with a smile in my heart and I vow to you our growing deepest connection forevermore.

I love you with my whole heart. With this love we will  truly

live and live well.

Thank YOU for trusting me💗

Coming Soon Responses to the remainder of current focus questions:

This seemed fitting for these questions, I posted it this morning regarding what I live:

love to learn

I love to learn at my pace

I love to learn about what truly inspires me

I love to co-create my day and my life

I love to stand back more rather than dive into everything

that comes in contact with my thoughts/feelings/understanding 

I love to understand that my ideas are incomplete

without including prayer and surrender 

I love being peaceful and not becoming the many,

I am only 1 person and have a responsibility to 

myself , so I can feel a response to and with others

I love that I love others

I love that I love myself

I love that as I get older I have almost no regrets, and that

which I do regret I can honor and change better today

And that which I cannot change I am learning to love acceptance for.

I love the more I live whatever it is I live, the more my joy grows for my own

unique self , and I can better love others for their uniqueness.

I love that I do not have to understand or agree with others to love them with my whole heart.

4. What do you link with pain?

f530aee2ebeeed443a5e808deff8ac7f--spiritual-awareness-spiritual-growth.jpg

One thing I am grateful to say about myself & pain: I do not run from pain

( consciously).

Do I enjoy feelings that hurt?

Oh no! Though I welcome the possible messages coming thru.

I honestly don’t believe I could be the age I am or have been married as long as I had been without understanding that I am not my feelings. 

There are so many beautiful things we can do with things that don’t always feel good during every moment … though the underlying feeling is good because we can sense our path is GOOD

We don’t know EVERYTHING! And the more we stand back … and allow life and love to be revealed , the more wonderful life and love we receive. 

You probably couldn’t have told me this when I was in shock phase of loss about welcoming painful feelings.

Though, as time progressed

more presented

I listened,

I engaged,

I prayed ,

I let go,

I worked & work with it w/ my tools … my treasured tools.

Though, I will admit I have had to make allowances for time,

it sometimes seems to not be on my schedule, though I am finding out repeatedly everything is right where it ought to be - including myself 

(5) these boundary focused questions

are very meaningful to me.
I hope to :

• define what boundaries mean to me overall,
  • and in this moment.

Boundaries are our values

To be continued 

What do you enjoy about your boundaries? Will return I love my boundaries and love reviewing them and their value.
Will return

How do you allow for them (boundaries)?  Will return 

Why have you chosen to have any boundaries at all? Will return 

6) Bonus Question:

Write a question after answering the other 5 questions that allow you a place of further loving yourself and dimensions of growth.

Best Friend great lyrics(: Helen Reddy

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content