login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting: 10/17/2022: Learning and allowing Patience newly: The power of processing

Welcome All to the latest edition of the Happiness Meetings.

This meeting is intended to focus on learning newly what it means to be fully and generously patient with your Self while exploring and working on new self discovery. This is a huge part of self care, is processing your information and gleening understanding, wisdom and creating resolution where ever it is necessary.

In this meeting, we want to build up a new self care muscle where we give generously to both this inquiry; learn how to trust in your process and allow yourself to have new choices on-goingly.

Give your Self permission to create solutions that allow you to choose that this is your Best part of your life! 

Previous Happiness Meeting link 
Sept27,2022- Happiness Meeting •IGNITE Better Energy

event_445699679.jpeg

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Patience (noun), is defined as an ability to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner. Quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.

Patience is important because it helps you to develop a healthy attitude; it improves your ability to accept setbacks and enjoy life much more.

There is the old saying, "Good things come to those who wait." Patience allows you to persevere and make more productive decisions, often leading to greater success.

Qualities of patience: Patience creates confidence, decisiveness and a thoughtful outlook on life. Patience leads to wisdom and success.

Patience is one of the most difficult qualities to develop in a world where information is literally endless and can be instantly accessed. 

When you are patient, you give up the struggle. You learn to relax and enjoy life, enjoy relationships and experience the beauty of each new moment. We learn to slow down and see the complexity of life.

When we slow down, we begin to hear all that is being communicated to us. When we are being patient, we are usually being silent and we become conscious of the natural rhythm of life.

If you pay very close attention, you can learn to quiet your mind; you can train yourself to have one thought at a time. More becomes possible, the more you learn to slow your thinking down.

The key to patience is acceptance. 

Feel the peace that you take in with each new breath.

You can use breathing exercises to slow your mind down and to draw your attention in to your body awareness. One process: 4-7-8: Inhale to 4 seconds; hold your breath for 7 seconds, and last: exhale for 8 seconds. Feel the stress that you've released with just that one conscious movement. Feel your body's inner contentment and repeat this process, thereby increasing your awareness of your level of inner contentment.

Ways to cultivate patience:

1. Reframe the situation. Be graceful with others and know that your time table is not everyone else's timetable.
  2. Practice mindfulness. 
  3. Practice gratitude.

Being patient puts us in direct control of our lives. Being patient gives us time to choose how to respond to a given event. It allows us to remain composed regardless what is happening. Its about remaining steadfast, composed and focused on your ultimate goals

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Patience is a gift 

Infinite patience produces immediate results…the immediate result of your infinite patience is peace. You retreat in peace and let the universe handle the details. Wayne Dyer  

Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…Related image

288781c1210c4d8157a807e2507a807b.jpg

People who orient themselves toward what they want,

focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives.

That’s what energizes them.

They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past.

Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment.

‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

We know many things ‘enter our minds’… I love what a member

once said to me,

I hadn’t heard before…

Just because a thought

which doesn’t serve us

enters our mind 

doesn’t mean

we have to serve it tea. 

thank you member, I love it!

4451ce776b8c3a9ad809a70ccac041ac--carl-rogers-paradox.jpg

Napoleon-Hill-quotes-1-1.png328669b3.gif

b1c80a9e9ef5c97418ec9efbf0fecbdd--in-the-present-louise-hay.jpg

When you feel that you have reached the

end and you cannot go one step further,

when life seems to be drained of all purpose-

what a wonderful opportunity to start all over again,

to turn over a new page.

by  Eileen Caddy

★ღ✰˚ ✰
We create our own destiny with our choices and decisions. We can base these decisions

upon the awareness of our inner truth or we can base

them on reactions to outer circumstances.

This power always belongs to us.

No one can take it from us. Gail Pursell Elliott

★ღ✰˚ ✰

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

bfb4a873c2ff8bb9fd88a355759d0258.png

1e303dc0c1e193e91e83f2b9c55f1c45.jpg

See the source image

In response to ♡ ˚Soul Wisdom's post:

"DO THE WORK
It's not enough to dream or pray. You've also got to take
the positive action steps that you are being Divinely
guided to take. Consistently working on your
priorities will make them flourish
like a lush flower garden."

We all do self care to one extent or another. There are times in life when you might feel like hiding under a rock. Traumatic events happen to us all. We feel paralyzed, and inaction is satisfying. The result of inaction is what is commonly called being STUCK. Being stuck is sometimes a comfortable feeling. I find that being stuck is a hard situation to change. BUT, You've also got to take
the positive action steps that you are being Divinely guided to take.
Those personal action steps can only be found by listening to your heart and soul. So my thought is Do the Work.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

And we know inaction is  temporary satisfaction 

it knows where to find us lol

I like everything you said, will be back to elaborate(:

In reference to the quote too

"DO THE WORK
It's not enough to dream or pray. You've also got to take
the positive action steps that you are being Divinely
guided to take. Consistently working on your
priorities will make them flourish
like a lush flower garden."

I do believe in dreaming 

I do believe in praying to be able to take Divinely Guided steps 

& Yes the action to be consistently working on priorities WILL make them

flourish 

It’s a healthy combination

dreaming , praying, taking the action we are led to Divinely 

In response to Joy Grows here's post:  thank you Kathi for kicking off this topic with such a wonderful intro!

My lessons with patience, acceptance, surrendering and changing what I can have all felt inseparable. There have been moments I wanted to stop all this learning … and I took it back because I know I can’t change the fundamental reality of my circumstances, though I can experience a life that is being shown to me that I have never known.

The concept of newness when it involves huge change is generally not something we invite wholeheartedly , though if one resists … the result is less than pretty. I have chosen to make the rest of my life the best of my life . And I know I do nothing alone, so I am grateful/thankful in advance.

Thank you Poppy. I appreciate your Moto: "Do the work."  

Thank you for all of the beautiful and helpful posts, pictures and the positivity.

Our thoughts matter, and energy follows thoughts!

The work of processing is a journey into self awareness.  The greater our awareness becomes, the finer these communications become. We are developing more trust from within. Like Mariann Williamson has written, when we connect with ourself, we come from inner peace and we give others permission to do the same. 

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Very helpful, thanks for sharing 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Let’s All Create Some

Suggested Focus Questions 

1. What have you learned about patience most  recently?
  2. What intentions or activities have assisted your ability to grow more love? List anything that is working in as little or as much detail as you love.
  3. What does patience feel like to you? Describe it in such a way that it remains inviting .
  4. How has stepping out of your comfort zone with actions created with love and patience allowed you greater peace , happiness & manifesting something within your heart of hearts for your life

5. Create sone questions you would like as a guide to flourish even more

1. What have you learned about patience most  recently?

(written off the cuff … from my heart)

I have learned that the process of living is not something to rush, even when you want more of what you love or want to allow solutions for something that is uncomfortable. I have especially found this to be true with ‘grief work’

Life and love happen in its own rhythm in each of our seasons of living and loving. Processes that we always used aren’t the same for everything.

This is easier said than understood or done.

Though with the intention of love and patience … the inner knowing points to a deep surrender and the enthusiasm….

Yes enthusiasm. Enthusiasm - you might ask? Really ? How can you feel enthusiasm in the midst of grief.

Its the enthusiasm of the Spirit.

In response to ♡ ˚Soul Wisdom's post: In response to ♡ ˚Soul Wisdom's post

Post above to be continued, my heart can get a little wordy(:

so I will condense and return

or not(:

I am allowing this topic, it’s a personal passionate place to be

for me & I am quite

sure

others.

2. What intentions or activities have assisted your ability to grow more love? List anything that is working in as little or as much detail as you love.

My heart felt intentions, surrendering is what moves me …& moves me ‘forward’ and simply and powerfully in pieces … completeness pieces as I choose to call it. If I simply said completeness, it would sound like ‘done’ I am finished’ Though no, I am happy to report I will not graduate from this process. And it takes a regular letting go and understanding that THIS IS A PROCESS.

In regard to activities, I have built up a great deal of tools … though as I had basically mentioned in response to question #1 … old tools will seem new … when allowing them to work with the newness of our lives . The bigger the transition, the greater the transformation. Though, when we allow… transformation … can have the depth we ask for regardless of the transition.. We (in my opinion) are just more inspired when we are desiring from very valued places that we wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for life’s direction.

e26e520ea4591e79f73a5377a4367544--spiritual-growth-spiritual-quotes.jpg

It’s a faith builder for even smaller things… when the biggest adversities

begin to give you a gift.

And when purpose arises from what feels like the rubble 

will return 

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thanks, Mr. Brightside.

Appreciate you being here.

Thank you for sharing your questions.

1. What have I learned about patience lately?

What I have learned has several moving parts:

For me, there comes a time, with maturity, where I do not hold on to an expectation of a time table. Life can be complex and most recently, I have my own awareness and acceptance that my understanding has limitations. Recently, I released my needs to be analytical and/ or to get something right. Its even rewarding when I keep my opinions more to myself, and enjoy just Being open and being receptive. 

What I have been practicing now, follows teachings by Eckhart Tolle, where you accept things, accept the unacceptable and it is very effective. Its liberating. It restores me immediately, and I can be in a position where I can choose my thoughts and Follow through with my daily to do list. I keep my priorities and I experience consciousness. In those moments, my experience of consciousness is an awareness that its always been there, but I was not present, nor did I experience the steadiness nor all of the inter-connectedness, and its subtlety.

2. What intentions or activities have assisted me to grow more love?

What a great question! 

One new intention that I have is prioritizing my self love; respecting and protecting my needs. Sounds basic, right? I have been a very giving person. Now I have to put my needs first. Nothing goes before me taking care and taking responsibility for my needs, and that includes making really healthful, joyful, impactful, fruitful, thoughtful choices.

Everything is up for refinement!

Everything from my thoughts, to eating habits, to increasing daily pilates/ mat time.

I eat more consistently. I have created a healthy diet, and I have eliminated unhealthy snacks. In fact, no snacks are needed in my current plan. 

The key is: what I am experiencing is healthier self love that welcomes structure, and the source of that structure is greater self awareness, greater self compassion, greater self appreciation,  and greater self love.

I am more confident, and that confidence is a healthy inner strength. That strength is helping me to engage my level on my momentum. 

I work with intentions and I have goals that are time sensitive. I am wanting to got back to school and earn one more certification. And at the same time, I want my personal life to be balanced and loving.

Kathi, thank you so much for sharing and responding to questions. I feel we have a bit of synchronicity… and also … not. And I love that. I love these Happiness Meetings … an opportunity to hear ourselves - where we presently are… And feel where we are aspiring to. And I feel … this is a wonderful place to be present for one another.

We are all in transformative places all of the time . … And to find the words for the experiential is not easy … experience in the moment that is always opening up to more. The patience for a process … allows us to witness ourselves and those that are on their own unique path when they share their own authenticity. I appreciate you sharing yours . Blessings to you and all of Bmindful. May everyone that is being mindful and stepping back to witness their lives receive the inner outer gifts they appreciate.

Thank you, and I echo your comment...

Happiness meetings feel great, feel wonderful -- I feel self expressed and I feel the interconnectedness of our community.

I am exactly where I am giving and receiving love and contribution. I appreciate balance and new joy!

I choose to embrace the growth that we are creating in Bmindful!

I am proud, I am grateful and I love our Bmindful community!

What have you learned about patience lately? inspired by Soul Wisdom's post:

Patience

In their own time

All things come

Living cannot be rushed

Savour love and life

Both have unfathomable depth

As are Joy and Grief

An unending process

Of discovery  beyond 

Worldly

A heartfelt 

Inward self journey

With tenacious intention

Of unearthing

Higher love and patience

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Wow...

Poppy, you are a very gifted poet/writer.

I've read this a few times and every time I read this, I am moved, elevated and even shook into wakefulness, so if I read this a third time, might I loose my first or my second experience and what I felt, perceived or experienced?

Strong medicine, where words breech from soulful depth and rise into the light of mankind's sleepy dawn.

Love is that medicine.

Love breeches from soulful depths and Love lives on into eternity.

If Love lives eternally, then so must our consciousness.

Beautiful words, Poppy.

You powerful weave a path before us.

Thank you very much.

💗💗💗

In response to Poppy's post

In response to Joy Grows here's post

Poppy,

I too love your poetic style of pinpointing life that  is often without

tangible  parameters .

Thank You for sharing and being you!

Joy Grows Here, thank you for being such a wonderful person and taking the time to allow for a Happiness Meeting which is so very inclusive for everyone that visits … whether posting & /or reading .

The topic of Patience is near & dear to my heart. I am absolutely certain it’s a topic that is near & dear to most.

Who among us hasn’t wished they could skip discomfort and go straight for the prize.

I do believe when we come to realize that we cannot rush our lives,

and we do nothing alone

and surrendering Finally isn’t just a peaceful term

though a response … to our journey

…it becomes a progressive process of the how to we were asking for.

….life becomes the spiritual undertaking that can supply us with a journey of gifts

Yes Life can become the gift ….
A gift ,yes?
It is thru the spiritual processing…. a Higher Love of where we have been, where we are and our path of hope …that life will ‘show up in pieces’

…through processes which there are no rules to follow … no book with directions

A blanket

understanding of the process more commonly

referred to as few steps forward and few steps back which provide a map for the journey we could have never planned alone

Will return to edit

In response to ♡ ˚Soul Wisdom Soul Creation's post:

How has stepping out of your comfort zone with actions created with love and patience allowed you greater peace , happiness & manifesting something within your heart of hearts for your life?

Through the means of surrendering

I get out of my own way

in exchange for the

pieces

of joy

which will be filled

with a completeness 

Cannot be rushed.

Rushing 

THIS

isn’t really possible & when attempted 

…. a real injustice to my spirit

My spirit

which already knows the beauty, and joy of my  good life … now,

in the past and my future

can be felt. 
I call intuition.

I could speed me up with daily activities… maybe…. though it isn’t likely I could speed up my journey … the allowing /processing for it(:

So I prioritize the best I can with all I understand and surrender the results.

And if so inclined I ask for Guidance for my prioritizing be complete and well.

I choose to expect my life to flourish ,

no  matter what the circumstances.

If a perfect process means never a challenging feeling or thing, I would be in trouble. 
I  choose to believe I got this and I am not alone, and do my best.

love this :

When we slow down, we begin to hear all that is being communicated to us. When we are being patient, we are usually being silent and we become conscious of the natural rhythm of life.

In response to ♡ ˚Profound Gratitude's post:

What does patience feel like to you? Describe it in such a way that it remains inviting 

Patience feels like peaceful enthusiasm. 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content