login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★IS IT POSSIBLE 2 BE

When i wake up in the morning feeling great & i just have a really happy excited feeing in the pit of my stomach that “something GOOD is going 2 happen 2 me today” then & all of a sudden you get hit with all sorts of negative things & people throughout the day. Does that somehow CHANGE the positive happy-go-lucky mood you were in earlier to a NEGATIVE ONE or can you maintain that same happy attitude “ALL DAY”? I’m just wondering how many people can maintain a POSITIVE ATTITUDE ALL DAY LONG without turning into one of the negative types. Is it easier 2 have a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE than a more Positive one? Does it really take more energy 2 be Nicer 2 somebody than i does 2 be mean 2 them? Just curious?

I truly can be joyous all day long (most of the time). Negative things..are things..and rarely the end of the world..that we can make them out to be.

Prayerful affirmations assist my day. I believe niceness comes from the heart, not the head. Being loving is not just a feeling, its an action. ‘Be’ nice, and feelings often follow.

Negativity to me, takes a lot more energy, and robs us of even more…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
I agree and love that last line “Negativity takes a lot more energy (I would say wastes energy) and ROBS a lot more…” So true…

A full and thankful heart..

In response to bjoyfulnomatrwhat's post:

Start each morning in anticipation of the great day you're going to have, with so many wonderful possibilities. Remind yourself that you get to choose how your day goes, and then choose joy and happiness. As for negative things and people popping up during the day, remind yourself  that they have no power to make you feel one way or the other. It's how you react to them that determines how you  feel. So always react with joy, no matter what.

Bear

Now watch this  :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content