login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

08/24/22Happiness Mtg. Exotic Life Journey

PREVIOUS MEETING

Happiness Meeting 4th Week Aug’22/

Exotic Journey

(Allowing Beauty,Compassion,Peace & Joy)

(recent title change; thanks to an idea I liked from Poppy)Allowing event_445699679.jpeg23e0969ab92f3e574245e0d38cb8a445--balloon-self-care.jpg

One’s Journey - Allowing Beauty-Hope, Peace & Joy

Loving Past, Present, & Future 

(aka selfcare)

I have everything I need

to give me the beautiful praiseworthy

life I desire.

Today I know all that matters

is not in what happens to me,

it’s how I allow

my spiritual eyes to

grasp new pictures.

Today

I allow my journey

to unfold.

Today I allow myself

to prosper

at the pace

my spirit enjoys.

Today I grow in ways

that are just right for me…

in leaps and bounds.

Today I allow my spiritual eyes to see,

and my logical mind to stop scaring me

to pieces.

Today, my scared pieces

are joyful fragments

of daily living revelations

OMG ,I am growing LOVE 💕

in

me

in leaps and bounds 

past present & future

I am grateful for this moment 
I let this moment be like no other 
Because …it is

I am grateful for the past
I let the past be like no other time
Because …it is 

I look to the future with
hope in my heart
Because after a past  that I say thank you to
&
A present I actively engage in…
I have hope
that my future will 
be  a book I
will enjoy
turning the pages in 

previous Happiness Meeting

Allowing & Accepting 

Change

Link

Welcome Everyone

Blow your mind - Open your heart

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Questions For Your Joyful Consideration

1. In each new day, new season… of life we will experience uncertainty and change…What are some of YOUR lessons… not a lesson from a book or the lesson from someone you know… your lessons that have given you a gift of peace and joy on your journey no matter what  uncertainty or devastating  change  you encounter along the way. If this is not an easy question to answer, do not fret, and that’s a clue to the more peaceful journey(: 
  2. How are you doing in this moment? What contributes to the peace and joy in this moment.
  3. Bonus question : ask any related question to the theme of this meeting , and respond (:

thank you for being here.

I love you.

We do this alone… but not ALONE. We are all in this together, though not always together.  As we allow a good journey - we bring others  along with us … It can’t be helped.

Quotes 

Your past experience Your time has not been wasted and your efforts have not been in vain. Everything has brought you to where you are now, and this is a very good place to be. From here, you can move forward in whatever direction you choose. Now, you can put your wisdom, your experience and even your regrets to positive, purposeful use. The portion of your life over which you have full control begins right now. No matter where you’ve come from, now is your opportunity to choose precisely where you wish to go. It’s easy to get caught up in thoughts of what could have been, or to fall into discouragement about what didn’t work out. Your best option, though, is to focus on the best of what can be and on enthusiastically stepping forward to make it happen. You are surrounded by a universe that’s filled with great possibilities. Take all of your past experience and put it to work in creating a future of excellence and fulfillment. Whatever the past has been, it has also been very good to you, because it has delivered you here. Now, take that good fortune and put it to good use. ☼ Ralph Marston

The first rule of focus is this: “Wherever you are, be there.” unknown

Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer. Barbara De Angelis

"When love and compassion fills your heart, you find newness in every moment, and life becomes a celebration." ~ Mata Amritanandamayi   

affirmation I like: “No weapon of procrastination shall prosper against me.”

In response to ♡ ˚ loving Past Present Future's post:

Thank you for opening this happiness meeting.

Exotic Journey

I am grateful for the good that goes in to and comes out of happiness meetings.

I like the above quote by Ralph Marson. Everything from my past has brought me to where I am right now. I concur.

I have come to understand and appreciate how to deal with and how to process my now.

Learning to surrender has also been a process. For me, I had to confront unknown fear, doubt and disbelief. 

I found out how fears' domination was so oppressive that it was holding me back and there was no getting past fear. Surrender was the only way.

I cannot transform fear but I can choose what is given priority and importance. 

My values, actions and perceptions all line up with my goals.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thanks for your patience, post in process .

Response to Question Above

my response took up a bit of room lol.

so created a thread out it.(:

Related image

In each new day, new season… of life we will experience uncertainty and change…What are some of YOUR lessons… not a lesson from a book or the lesson from someone you know… your lessons that have given you a gift of peace and joy on your journey no matter what  uncertainty or devastating  change  you encounter along the way?

The gift of Peace is the gift of letting go and allowing God. Though, as beautiful and as rich the experience, the more it is important to mention, I know without a shadow of a doubt this letting go, is a process… which is why it is said - When you think you surrendered … surrender some more.

49f180c0dcda6ad443aa7ddb3c850f0b--at-peace-inner-peace.jpgmeditation_minute_tolle_dec_17.jpg

Response to Question Above Elaborated on (:

How are you doing in this moment?

I feel more empowered than I have felt in some time since recent life changes.

I am fully surrendering more often than I ever recall, though choose to do it more frequently… to assure myself I am not taking it back.

CUA6q2KWUAAJIXI.jpg

I was told in the beginning of my grief process, that I would never be the same. These were kind well meaning people who stated this to me. I felt like saying, ‘How dare you?!!!’ To me this meant, everything I valued would never materialize… like the loss it itself.

*Later … quite a bit later, began to understand what these well meaning people  meant . 

It didn’t mean my values would change.

* It meant when going thru life, we transform… and the bigger the changes .. the bigger the transformation.  If everything changes.. you cannot stay the same, nor would you want to.

66f2ab95c1db3879a09da6b15053a137.jpg
* It is understandable that we think we don’t want a lot of change after we have experienced the biggest disruptive changes in our lives.

It’s not really about not wanting change

or not wanting growth

No!!!

Often I believe we just want our journey to contain something familiar

peaceful,

joyful and healing.

And change can be a scary idea , especially when you are already thrown into a change you hadn’t expected.

In the midst of grief, we cannot fathom any of those types of things in the beginning

or all of the time.

39443?w=49&h=49&t=1

Who can see themselves in constant change ….

with anything ALL of the time???Eckhart-Tolle-Quotes-10-e1441309265760.jpg

Though if you shift the word change to exotic circumstances in unknown places .. this can be accomplished.. If you can see yourself somehow growing happier … and just unsure of the specifics … it can be done.

love-joy-peace-beauty-virtues-studio-grafiikka.jpg?&targetx=-34&targety=133&imagewidth=546&imageheight=683&modelwidth=476&modelheight=952&backgroundcolor=ffffff&orientation=0&producttype=beachtowel-37-74

What contributes to the peace and joy in this moment.

Dliki5nWsAA6i-L.jpg:large

013a1bac4db25de243b5d67d26be06c0.jpg

Transformation

Some things I've learned 'along the way'

Health and self care are  i#1 to all I deem important.

Eating nutritiously with quality foods regularly- a top priority and worth accomplishing daily.

Making physical fitness part of a plan

Planning and being personally accountable...spending time well is essential toward lessening life’s frustrations and strengthening all that is worthwhile.
Include fitness in plan:(all kinds of fitness-mental, physical, spiritual-fitness)

Self-talk in combination with true intent ...putting it  in writing to/for self is powerful.

This moment is what counts.

loss is relative.

Treasure yourself..you are in it for the long haul with yourself..every other person place or thing is  a close second.Be grateful for what is here now. Be grateful for everything that brought you to this moment. Be grateful for every experience.

Be grateful for family of origin..all aspects...

The obvious good helped you with your strong points.

The not so good..taught you how to overcome things & see appealing traits when they presented

We’re never alone. There is a Power Greater than Yourself and fortunately it isn’t you or I.

Love is real.

Joy is powerfully energetic, charismatic, contagious, catapulting to next level and PERFECT in  present moment.

Being is present tense.

Affirmations

I represent Divine Love. Everyday I ask myself, What shall I do in the name of love in any given situation?

I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life

Bonus question : ask any related question to the theme of this meeting , and respond (:

will return soon

please stop by if you choose(:

I send blessings to all to experience the
Peace that

exceed your expectations

In response to ♡ ˚RefreshingOceanBreeze's post: The past are the roots of who we are. They run deep and provide stability in our lives. They ground us no matter what the storm. The present is a gift. It’s an active treasure to brighten our day. And the future is hope, a shining light, glowing in our brilliance for all to see and guides us should there be darkness along the road as we travel to unknown, exotic places

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Questions:

1. In each new day, new season… of life we will experience uncertainty and change…What are some of YOUR lessons… not a lesson from a book or the lesson from someone you know… your lessons that have given you a gift of peace and joy on your journey no matter what  uncertainty or devastating  change  you encounter along the way.

We are constantly growing, learning and changing. Our world also changes. The change that takes place is often slow but at times it can be abrupt. Who you are changes, as does what you want to do. I am currently approaching a significant change in my life and I need time to reflect and redefine who I am and what I want to do.

Have you ever thought your world has turned upside down and you don’t know which way is up. It is such a disorientation. I have found myself that way in different circumstances. I am quite certain there are countless things that throw others off balance. How does one right their world? Everyone and their situations are different. Sometimes they are beyond one’s comprehension. Sadness, confusion, and fear often thwart one’s progress in moving forward.

Our creator gave us gifts. The one overriding gift is pure love. When we give that pure love to ourselves, we nurture ourselves (our body,mind,spirit)so we can share our love with others in everything we do. Change is then more easily accepted and softened by our limitless heart love.

2. How are you doing in this moment? What contributes to the peace and joy in this moment.

At this very moment, I am I am feeling really good about myself. I have embarked of a long overdue journey to find and nurture myself, to apply a heavy dose of self-care. I am focusing on three main areas, physical, spiritual, and mental. To find joy, I have asked myself what makes me happy? I then prioritize my time and do two or three of those things daily. I have also increased my meditation time focusing  on stress relief, and relaxation. For my physical needs, I am staying hydrated, eating balanced meals, and exercising. 

3. Bonus question : ask any related question to the theme of this meeting , and respond (:

A. Have you taken an exotic life journey? If so, where?

B. Often the most exciting journey is to look and listen to your own heart. What is it    saying to you?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to ♡ ˚RefreshingOceanBreeze's post:

In response to Poppy's post:

I do a lot of processing…in my daily life and it seems to carry over when  I partake in Happiness meetings especially since experiencing a loss of such magnitude.

I hope to now summarize some things that are valuable to me as I continue to be very real with my experience  with traumatic change.

I wasn’t going to use the word traumatic, because I am a firm believer in the power of words. Though another thing I have learned with my loss, is not to minimize things or it will come back to haunt me with surprise appearances.

I can’t remember often saying  I am proud of myself - during  these months…

the way I used to or would’ve like to.

I have heard others say it to me, though it made me uncomfortable. I felt what are you proud of me for … surviving another day? Sounds ‘bad’, though I am just being honest. Now I am proud of myself , because I have made it through another day… some times even feeling like I am actually thriving. 
My appetite and strong focus and desire for eating healthy has returned. My inner passion for enjoying is coming back. My memory for the context of  life experiences have returned. 
I am pleased.

I have taken this time to do real work on my life, in ‘every direction that presents. I have had a willingness that has superseded  almost anything I can recall. I love how Poppy came up with word exotic for this new turf of exploration. It gives me further permission to give grief work a label of a gift. No grief and loss are not gifts, though the equal and opposite energy to allow my life to have purpose has been a spiritual and highly creative endeavor.

I am thankful for the awesome reckoning with moving forward. I am saying I am grateful for this moment I am in. I have worked hard on allowing newness… And now I am simply grateful surrendering, and acceptance brought me here.

In response to Poppy's post: In response to Poppy's post

Absolutely magnificent,Poppy.

I would like to come back and comment further, though for now… as always… just feeling complete appreciation!

I absolutely love utilizing the word exotic for one’s journey. 

my journey  has been uniquely exotic

I  am able to remember so much love

and then in the next moment

things turn to pure 

newness

on a my own planet

and it’s simply hypnotic

I have been shown a Higher Love

I get to meld it

with my whole life

The key is allowing the scales of

balance

• ~

A little this way, a little that

And with acceptance

and surrender

I feel who I am

and grow my talents.

In response to Poppy's post:

great question 

B. Often the most exciting journey is to look and listen to your own heart. What is it    saying to you?

My heart is telling me, I am loved, and my life was filled with treasures of a life time.

I take this moment to thank my hubby for being exactly who he was… no more no less.

My heart is telling me to love myself and understand that’s okay if that’s my focus.

My heart is telling me that I can do the things that are pressing and they will get completed .  My heart is telling me to listen to it, and it won’t steer me wrong.

23e0969ab92f3e574245e0d38cb8a445--balloon-self-care.jpg

I Am brilliant on the basics.

I accomplish more and more each day with ease.

all my plans are falling into place now

I have a beautiful life for myself right now as never before.

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

In response to ♡˚ Honoring's post:

Questions:

1. We experience uncertainty and change. What are some of my lessons that gave me peace and joy?

I have learned a lot about Self Care. The more I learn, the more I find ways that are more meaningful and its like digging for for precious stones.

Many recent lessons have to do with surrendering. I found it really difficult to trust. Trust turns out to be a big deal! And, I have a lot of disbelief. It can intense and oppressive. Therefore, I had to do a lot of releasing and giving myself permission. I found that I have a lot of life processing that was needed before I could surrender.

I learned is that I cannot afford to have ups and downs because I really need to stick with my designated plans. And function. I cannot create my future without doing serious life processing which requires understanding that processing means creating the type of resolution that ends suffering.

If I don't explore and illuminate beyond what I already see, feel, hear and understand, the growth of consciousness and the ability to grow relatedness to the vast unknown origins of our higher Self may be limited or may even be inaccessible without deep deliberation, meditation and contemplation.

2. How are you in this moment?

After learning what helps me with surrendering, I have the experience of feeling free and peaceful and that gave me confidence about my ability to create new freedom and live in my Now.

3. Bonus: Ask a related question to the theme of this meeting.

My question to my Self: What do I need right now (something not material and not financial). What would my life look like if I achieved that?

Self appreciation. Gratitude. I need to have the equivalent of being super charged with self appreciation and gratitude.

My life would look and feel like I belonged feeling comfortable and peaceful from within...

4.  Poppy's question: Have you ever taken an exotic life journey?  What is my heart saying to me now?

Yes, I went to Oahu, Hawaii with my daughter when she was 7 years old. Wonderful memories, horseback riding on this amazing mountain, that had what I saw as a million hidden garden opportunities. I used this one memory, where we got off the horses, and I stood barefooted in this amazing tropical spot: I used that memory as my meditation area...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I make space for beautiful moments. In those moments, I release all limitations and I allow bliss, gratitude and appreciation to flower.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Many beautiful posts going on here

In response to Poppy’s questions

Have you taken an exotic life journey? If so, where?

The most exotic life journey

I have ever taken is getting married and living my life with the person I admired more than anyone

The next most exotic journey is right now,

attempting to live thru fresh eyes

and heart that has grown exponentially

after being so in love 

My love has evolved to each fresh new moment because I believe in love.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Wonderful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

https://www.adidaupclose.org/cgi-bin/videos/pageprofile.cgi?id=PAG1000576

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content