login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★We Are Right Where We Are Suppose To Be

da2035f0f7b662a07a6a28669878cc71--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

“The great thing in the world is not so much where
we stand, as in what direction we are moving.”
— Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.: Supreme Court justice

Where we are in the moment,can be deceiving..It may look like we are in/at a dead-end, and in reality just taking in needed info for our journey.

Guy Finley on Youtube

Fearless Living

Part 1 The consciousness which produces discontentment

part 2

part 3

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have been listening to him on Achieve Radio. He has a lot of archives, so you can listen to many different topics.

Guy Finley on Achieve Radio

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Being “right where we are supposed to be” expresses total acceptance, gratitude and faith that the universe is conspiring for our highest good. This ultimately must mean that there are times we are grateful for things which are “less than” what we want or plan for because we have faith that something “more than” is ahead for us.
If we could remain mindful and appreciate every breath we take and challenge we face, wouldn’t we be at peace?
I am still extricating myself from a relationship with a toxic person. Along with that person, I had to leave a lot of things I valued in that “life/world/phase”. The expected dark hours are becoming fewer and I remind myself that the one thing which has been helping me along the way has been the sincere belief that I am “right where I am supposed to be”. So, I am rebuilding, redefining and gratefully anticipating the “more than” which lies ahead.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content