login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Meeting July 31,’22Self Compassion&The Awakened Heart

A huge welcome

Bmindful Community!!!

pink5.gif,

This current Happiness Meeting is entitled:

Self Compassion&The Awakened Heart

5f20726e163f5d3fa38bac6f593ef0ab--rumi-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg

I heard an expression recently -‘ spiraling upward’. 

I love that.diary_em_hart.gif

When we think of spiraling, don’t we think of spiraling apart, out of control?

If we get honest, I believe you’d agree more often than not, life has its moments of ambiguity and uncertainty.

What is the first thing we try to do?

We try to make sense of things.

We try to make it feel better. We try to find a similar experience that can explain what is now happening. What if we did something other than that? What if we chose to love ourselves thru it before we tried to cover everything with our minds notion of something we don’t even comprehend? What if we just said this is new, and I love you,Self diary_em_hart.gif

And even if it’s gut wrenching … and we just loved ourselves that much more.self-hug-carol2.jpg

[artists info soon to follow, when located]

Question of the Day -is a Matt Kahn quote-question:

"If I had nothing to fear and nothing to lose, how would I act and what would I choose?

Image result for everytime youp ut somethin gpositive into gif

When you welcome your emotions as teachers, 
every emotion brings good news, 
even the ones that are painful.

Gary Zukav

Image result for relaxation and health gif
dbc911e5f8c07188f5d5d9a7d9eb539e--spiritual-awakening-spirituality-awakening-higher-consciousness.jpg

1ec1cf9bedb46c9e27baf2a7e8918896.jpg

.pink5.gif

I would like preface this Happiness Meeting with a few thoughts:

•  that for many of us goes without saying- even if people have similar experiences… there are so many aspects of uniqueness to people/aspects of circumstances
  • that it just stands to reason, everyone will desire/ need something possibly a bit different. 
     The purpose of this thread for me… is if 1 person benefitted from valuing their uniqueness enough to ask themselves what they need, and to utilize that info to better help themselves, communicate with others… and/ or just be aware of others …. I am just believing we would offer/and be more able to grow and give  a HIGHER ❤️.

Previous Happiness Meeting-

Happiness meeting 07/23/22: Your Momentum

Higher Love___________

Song by Stevie Winwood -  (song w/Lyrics)

BF237-11K.jpg?auto=webp&quality=60

Share your own QUOTES& Comments

Everyone Is Welcome!!!(:

4a86323e07c3e8804dee78eb7cdbe831.jpg

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." ~ Khalil Gibran

It is the capacity to feel consuming grief and pain and despair that also allows me to embrace love and joy and beauty with my whole heart. I must let it all in. — Anna White

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Meetings are created on the spot. 
If anyone would like to create a Happiness Meeting -

just share on this thread, and

show interest, and give it a go!.

Pick a topic, a title, a date to begin, and very few rules….

Any support toward getting it going …is a  Personal Message away

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Questions For Your Consideration

When you are experiencing big

changes in your life:

heart-of-the-earth.jpg

What do you not want people to say to you?

What would you like people to ask?

What comforts you?

What inspires you?

What affirmations allow you peace in the moment when things hurt or feel like you are not where you want to be?

What are some of your tools that work for you?

With what you are comfortable sharing about any life changing experience, that you can say without crossing your own boundaries?

Bonus Questions

(by Catherine Ponder)

Are You Allowing What You Need?

Cleanse your mind for prosperity by writing out these three lists:

What you want eliminated from your life first.

What you want to invite into your life.

What you are thankful for in your life.                              Catherine Ponder

In response to ♡ ˚allowing better better better's post:

Thank you for starting this beautiful meeting.

"Self compassion and the Awakened heart."

Awakening to me implies a new journey or a new chapter, with new conditions of consciousness. In my opinion, such a journey of significance implies the presence of both higher consciousness and a soulful alignment.

The qualities of self compassion help us to soften our inner critic and find helpful ways that allow people to transform the experience of inadequacy, anxiety or perceived flaws into a meaningful exchange that allows for the opening of gratitude, self appreciation, self care and self acceptance. 

Some on the most rewarding writings involve an evolutionary step of disarming the level of self critism in exchange for self awareness, self kindness, self acceptance  and release our need for defendedness. If we transform the defensiveness, we create an inner condition of inner peace.

The experience of Awakening is the experience of Self. 

An Awakened Self uses concentration, meditation and contemplation by the holding, bearing and supporting the ability to bring the mind into focus.

By holding the focus on body consciousness: breathing, inner calmness, and being in the present moment causes restless thoughts to cease.

This gradually develops, stage by stage.

Our mind reacts to what it has seen.

If you cultivate this into a practice, you will experience a steadiness of spiritual perceptions.

Body consciousness of the solar plexus can bring knowledge of the condition of the body. 

By focusing on the throat chakra, you can bring about cessation of hunger or thirst.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Questions

1.  Please list and describe your top three priorities.

2.  Do you keep a journal or do any writing? Do you keep a dream journal? Do you think it matters?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to ♡ ˚allowing a Higher Love's post:

In response to sone of questions:

Q. What do you not want people to say to you?

When in a turning point in my life, just for me…

where everything is new,

like a loss ,

I do not want people who are aware of my significant loss,

that because of words I use or things I choose to do, or behaviors I show up with…

to believe that I mean what I once did

with the same words, thoughts, feelings & actions…I may have used ‘before’

(for the most part anyway)

That for the most part is very important to me

to be continued 

n response to ♡ ˚allowing a Higher Love's post:

the part that precedes this is still being ‘allowed’…I will continue on with an ‘easier part’

Example: How are you?
Me- ok.

Ok in the past Okay -means ‘basically no challenges’

When you are in the midst of a life changing transition ,

which involves of course

a great deal of newness

you may be healing ‘progressively’

though there will always be parts of you that are living completely out of your comfort zone,

that’s okay, it’s part of the process… not part of a problem (:

In response to ♡ ˚allowing a Higher Love's post:
I believe by nature, many of us are

creatures of comparison.

For many , ‘we’ compare ourselves to others.

For myself, I compare myself to my ideal or even less than ideal moments of any time before ‘this time’ That has pros and cons. The con to that is … there is no good comparison to what you now are seeing as who you are/ who you have been. It is a process to even find that context . It is being revealed more and more that is the pro.

In newness those references are no longer valid, therefore … the response , OK, doesn’t need a lot of responding to , though it does need an awareness … that when your life is in the midst … not just of a challenge… though a life change… a different thought process to listen is needed. And if a person who asks the question… the simple question of, how are you … feels they can’t go there because they have discomfort in someone else’s changes.. don’t be afraid of what you don’t understand. Celebrate it. By admitting what is foreign to you , you allow a person to have the complete dignity of what ever process they need to go thru.
This is not about how to know what appropriate or kind things to say. It’s just about love. It’s about allowing the love in your heart to somehow speak volumes over the selected words to ‘make’
someone feel better.

Just , don’t fear what feels uncomfortable or uncertain or ambiguous to you… Imagine the uncertainty, the ambiguity and discomfort a person who has lost a major part of what makes them tick’  

We can just love ourselves and others

thru what we can’t put our finger on …Just ❤️ love

What comforts me?

Prayer 

Belief in a life I can trust more and more with positive expectancy 

Belief in myself,

Belief in others

Belief in God

Other kinds of comforts:

Delicious organic food, and various choices… and to have someone bring it to me(:

In response to ♡ ˚allowing a HIGHER Love's post:

Bonus Questions
1. What do I want eliminated?
Absolutely everything that I realize does not, and will not serve me. Pretty general response , though I believe as I keep this as an intention I have more opportunities on a regular basis to only ‘spiral up’ in life.

2. What do I invite into my life?

I will invite in ‘a keeping the door open’ heart / mentality to know growth is never complete and more is always being revealed to me and everyone I interact with.

I will invite in a greater space to provide myself with increased balance … which is another area that requires my allowing ‘new info’ I will do this using a variety of tools, and mainly surrender, acceptance, growing understanding of where I am in my spiritual life,

and changing what I can.

3. Wow! What am I thankful for? I will just name a few because this list would grow from my heart exponentially.
I am grateful for my inner love which grew from having known love,

and being given love

and giving all the love I understood at any given moment with what I had/knew at the time.

I am grateful for my home,

and an opportunity that I will have soon,

and awesome people

who genuinely love

and I have been fortunate to have met (on site & elsewhere)

and gained access to growing relationships

that authentic caring is possible

and beautiful.

Thank you for all the great questions and your answers.

Your first 3 questions:

What do I not want to be asked:

That's a very legitimate question, given your situation.

I can only respond to your comments as I've never been in that position. I do understand that impact of loosing your spouse and your best friend. I would just respect your need for space and time so you can heal.

For me: what would I not want to be asked:

I would be fine with a courtesy greeting. Just being unintrussive and peaceful. 

What would I like people to ask me?

Interesting question. I enjoy staying in touch with friends. Its important to maintain friendships and to be connected enough to think of others and touch base. 

What comforts me?

What comforts me is turning off the news and feeling good about my self, my life and my immediate future. 

I get wonderful comfort from my home. I enjoy healthy home cooked meals. My good friend lives a few minutes away and she has a fantastic water softener system w/ reverse osmosis and its the best water I've ever had in my life! Everything about home is comforting. I love living in the hill country and every night I enjoy the night sky. 

My faith comforts me and 2 tiger fur babies are an endless source of pure love. We love outdoor time together and we love our few herbs and flowers.

What inspires me?

Excellent affirmation inspire me!

Hold

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Responses to questions:

Just love 

Just love, you say?

Yup just love.

How do we love another we can’t fix?

Easy look in your bag of experience 

Look at everywhere you have been 

Know we are all unique 

And remember love is already who  you are 

Not some  bag of used tricks.

Love is always within 

Love is always fresh and new

It doesn’t matter who you are 

And it doesn’t matter where you have been

A Higher Love is now

It’s always ready 

It is already done and

And you already know how.

Affirmations & Self Talk In Process 

I Am all the Divine ideas and activity I need,

and I allow what is truly appreciated

Even when my basics feel lost

something allows incredibly good fortune

in any area I am now desiring.

Up until now, some things have not been getting done

quick enough for me, though now I allow for increase in my abilities & standards.

Just know you have been a very caring friend and your responses with me are just fine. Thank you for your many kindnesses.

quote Taking care of yourself requires discipline and focus……it takes alot of courage to nourish and respectfully pay attention to YOU.It is your right and responsibility, as well as your joy to love and be loved. “ quote came from a page entitled Ravenstarshealingroom’s Blog https://ravenstarshealingroom.wordpress.com/

In response to ♡ ˚Rhythm of Peace's post:

Thank you, and Bless you Beloved...

You are Completely Beloved...

You continue to teach me and many others about Love and about the richness of Loves' enduring, eternal presence.

May you find peace and may peace comfort and hold you and give you all that you need...

Poppy, this is for you too, Beloved.

You are very much in my heart and in my prayers, Beloved...

Loving and beautiful thoughts & prayers… like you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content