login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

July’22★★Newest★★ Allowing What Is

2fed36e181d5daa70d5bbf5354c9efa8.jpg

The amount of stress in your life is determined by how much energy you expend resisting your life.

Gary Zukav

Most people use their energy attempting to rearrange circumstances that trigger painful emotions. Changing external circumstances will not change your rigid patterns of emotional response. That requires looking at the patterns themselves.

Gary Zukav

Emotional pain of any kind is a reminder to stop and look inside.

Gary Zukav

A power struggle collapses when you withdraw your energy from it. Power struggles become uninteresting to you when you change your intention from winning to learning about yourself.

Gary Zukav

If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation and loneliness” – Sharon Salzberg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

4a86323e07c3e8804dee78eb7cdbe831.jpg

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." ~ Khalil Gibran

It is the capacity to feel consuming grief and pain and despair that also allows me to embrace love and joy and beauty with my whole heart. I must let it all in. — Anna White

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Image result for harold becker love foundation quotes pic

The

opposite 

of grief is not joy

or

happiness

or

laughter.

It is love.

It is love.

It is love.

Akif Kitchloo 

Its been said we grieve as we do because of the depth of our love. 
Our recovery ❤️‍🩹 as we grieve … is dependent on that same love that 

we get spiritual glimpses of ….

It’s beyond the love

we believed could ever be

Greater than.

It’s inclusive and beyond and grows as long as we keep the door open to allowing that Greater place selfcare

pink5.gifpink5.gif

_quotes

As human beings, not only do we seek resolution, but we also feel that we deserve resolution. However, not only do we not deserve resolution, we suffer from resolution. We don't deserve resolution; we deserve something better than that. We deserve our birthright, which is the middle way, an open state of mind that can relax with paradox and ambiguity.
Pema Chödrön

If someone comes along and shoots an arrow into your heart, it’s fruitless to stand there and yell at the person. It would be much better to turn your attention to the fact that there’s an arrow in your heart...

Pema Chödrön

pink5.gifpink5.gif

0bfa489d9efd1929548d0a7a25b60b1e--matt-masters.jpg

6beeee2c7bf051d27941fe39e9ed9714--matt-affirmations.jpg

"You are a living embodiment of the kindness, love, and appreciation you dare to offer.  The more you share it with others, the brighter you shine."Matt Kahn 

"The true benchmark of spiritual maturity is how often your words and actions are aligned with love."  Matt Kahn

design-by-muse-matt-kahn-01.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content