login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Motivation in the present situation

Sometimes life and dream manifestation gets a little stagnant….
The present situation seems like a trough before the peak…..
How do you keep motivated in the present even when it seems to far from your dream situation??
Sometimes the positivity we try to have on a daily basis needs an EXTRA boost to re-appreciate how far we have come in order to move forward….

Has anyone felt de-motivated with the present and therefore hindered their progress into the future/ideal situation?

Its like that old saying…“If at first you dont succeed, try, try, and try again…”….but what if TRYING has become exhaustive? How do you re-boot, re-energise and re-motivate your goals???

Cant wait to hear your advice guys!
Much love and blessings to all…

A full and thankful heart..

I believe being stuck is an illusion. It is like being at a yellow or a red light. Are you stuck? No, just at a place that needs you do something different than you want to be doing.

We need to ask what does this moment require from us? I think we have it backwards sometimes..We are always trying to do more be more..Sometimes more isn’t the answer. Sometimes..less or different..Or just be(:

Here are some hindsight lessons I have had:

With exams when I couldn’t take in another piece of info, and I was only 1/3 finished with my efforts, and the test is in my face.

I would ask myself, how can I take in more, without taxing my brain further, and not burn myself out to lose what I’ve learned. All I wanted to do was sleep. I would read what was left into a tape-recorder, get into bed, and listen to what I’ve recorded, over and over..while my eyes relaxed..while I relaxed. I generally aced the exam. Sometimes..we just have to revamp our course to be in the moment..to care for ourselves and the presenting circumstances.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Its like a lack of momentum…
Seeing things suddenly grind to a halt (perhaps that is rather negative) – but certainly slowing down, or the feeling that plans need an extra boost to get off the ground….?

All ideas are already in the brain, just as all statues are in the marble. -Carlo Dossi, author and diplomat (1849-1910)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i cant remember who but someone once suggested to me either writing or drawing were i want to be ( for me its a home in the countryside ) at the top of a page ,then at the bottom is where im starting – work back in little steps from the top ( my first step at the top would be unpacking all my stuff in new home ) so as you get to the bottom you can see the first step you need to take – gosh i hope this makes sense .
Possibly you need a bit of resting time before you get going with your plans – could this be the universe telling you to wait a bit ?
Take care of yourself ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:

I agree with you, Flowergirl.. self-care. Though while taking care of yourself..speak to yourself as you would a mom to her toddler, who is stumbling while learning to walk. We all know the stumbling of a toddler will soon be a hidden-memory.

• Keep the faith.
  • You are exactly where you’re supposed to be..in the moment. It is the foundation for what Is next(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i love that – you are exactly where you’re supposed to be

In response to anoushka’s post:
I get that feeling of needing boosts, but that is normal. We are human, and I don’t think we were meant to behave like machines that don’t have pause or off-switches.

Sometimes we go and go and go..because certain things seem to demand that of us. I think it is up to us, to check in,and see what we require of us.

Nice free audio and newsletter , for anyone who is interested. It applies to checking in with yourself.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
In response to anoushka’s post:
Though, if that momentum is something you need because there are urgent things at your feet, then that is another story.

First things first. Write up, what you feel is so urgent, and take the time to clarify the steps to bring your tasks of these goals to a reality. Keep asking, how urgent your goals are. Make sure self care is part of your regimen, no matter how urgent your goals seem to be.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Is it time to re-evaluate your goals or re-read your affirmations? Really think about those things you have to be grateful for? Is there something you should be working on now? I am reminded of the ant walking all over a puzzle piece yet he has no idea what the full puzzle looks like. These are just ideas which I ponder when I am feeling somewhat frustrated. What do you think? Jan

Thank you all for the wealth of knowledge you have shared here…
Jan, you are so right about re evaluation of affirmations. I think I will do that.
Laurie, I love your point about , more, less, different or ‘just be’ – I need to re-visit that afffirmation with trust that ‘ I am exactly where I need to be’….

and, Flowergirl, yes, I will take better care of myself. I think Self care is the way to go right now. No goodness can come to me unless I take of the goodness that already exists in me.

I am really taking all these things on board and wondering seeing it all differently now. The ‘stuckness’ IS an illusion – perhaps my expectations are too high (yet again!) and I need to bathe in the sunshine of ‘now’ a little…..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content