login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

July’22★★Newest★★ Guard your energy at all costs

As I get older, I'm observing just how vital peace is, it's paramount

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post

I really appreciate this topic, Mr. Brightside.

It is reinforcement like this that reminds me to understand energy is a resource I can allocate.

I learn from where I decide to place my energy… Though hindsight is always 20/20… and I am content knowing I  do have a choice. I am content knowing I allow myself to keep growing in this understanding. I love the idea of keeping the door open to learning. By doing that, I allow myself to get pieces to things as needed in the most valuable ways. By doing that, I feel the need of my loving Creator. And opening the door to Good is only Good, Better, and sometimes just feels ‘the best’… yet I allow this door to remain lovingly opened.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Beautiful thread.

Thank you for posting this.

Those who forgive quickly, who love immensely, who laugh and smile w/ their heart, and who trade pure love for your fears and doubts, and who walk in peace are both a great treasure and a great teacher...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

With great peace comes the greatest compassion.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content