login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June‘22★★Newest★Motivate to Joy (All made Easier)

I don’t know about you, though when I have a multitude of things out of my comfort zone I tend to want to focus on the easier things first… unless….I break things down to their easiest components and stop looking at how far I have to go(:

Let’s do our difficult things and keep it simple.

Share what you like to help keeping things happening the way that really really pleases us(:

Complexity dissipates in my life & becomes the blessing of simplicity.

COOKING 

As I choose to get up, I allow only the pleasantness of thoughts & feelings.

I am thinking of cooking and I can feel the process being completely enjoyable

I find myself looking forward to the delectable food choice that has just entered my thoughts

I am a good cook, and I cook with love and delight as my most valued ingredients 

Even the parts I was not looking forward to are now fun and completely interesting and filled with creativity from my heart place.

——
cooking was never a chore for me, though hasn’t been the fun pastime it once was. With new thoughts and feelings I choose to get in the fun of it all(:

Preparing For Rest

Now that I have allowed myself to joyfully create dinner and devour it (:  I am ready to begin thoughts to wind down for the eve.

I of course have thoughts of tomorrow and kind of day I would like to have.

I have chosen to just dance around my possibilities of tomorrow and allow myself to only 

prepare tonight

as good wonderful  rest.

that I have allowed myself to joyfully create dinner and devour it (:  I am ready to begin thoughts to wind down for the eve.

I of course have thoughts of tomorrow and kind of day I would like to have.

I have chosen to just dance around my possibilities of tomorrow and allow myself to only 

prepare tonight

as good wonderful  rest.

Thinking About Tomorrow 

Preparing For A Brand New Day

As I continue to focus on my highest priorities, I am allowing in much peace, ease, strength and grace.

Today is the day with lighthearted energy I give into my highest intentions that are possible.

Today is the day, that I get clear on what time means in my choices and allow my time to be used increasingly well.

Preparing For A Brand New Day

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content