login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Meeting 5/8/22: Unforeseen Treasures

Welcome to the latest edition of the Happiness Meetings!

In this meeting, we will be discussing Unforeseen

treasures. 

There are many ways to open this subject and thats part of the mystery of things being unseen.  

Most people would agree that life is full of change. We see change present in nature in the trees, the birds, even in seasons and we see it in children, how quickly they grow. We also see change in ourselves, in our inner circles. Change is part of the divine rhythm at work in our lives.

As this meeting opens up, I offer the following intention. If my offering falls short, please replace and recreate w/ your intention. What matters is creating meaningful access via your hands, your senses, your Spirit, your perception and all things associated w/ receptivity and self contribution, self care.

My intentions for this meeting: deep, foundational self discovery and self care, heightened listening, heightened abundance, and piercing the veil of blind spots and the unmasking of limitations/egoic attachments and expanding receptivity of functional, frugal and unrestrained abundance. I claim unrestrained possibilities. I claim a continuous, flowing and an  inexhaustible bounty of miracles with the keys to channeling fulfillment and manifestation. 

Unforseen treasures originate in our inner world of undistinguished perceptions however as we gain access, perceptions and possibilities allow expansion, growth, wisdom and deeper portal of foundational reflexive self generosity that  expands our awareness and our inner confidence.

I welcome this bounty and all of this new growth, new wisdom and triple the prosperity and I open myself to harmony and harmonies synchronicities!

This happiness meeting is open and sending All kindness and peace!

Kathi

Previous Happiness Meeting LINK  

HAPPINESS MTG/04-23-22 Inner Peace , Self Love & Self Care

Recent Happiness Meeting Link

4/11/22: You're MORE than you know

Recent HAPPINESS MEETING

Happiness meeting: 4/3/22 Frugal,functional&dynamic RAMP UP!

RECENT  Happiness Meeting Link:

3/20/22: Your Evolving Self: Filtering energy and Synthesizing New Growth

Recent Happiness Meeting Link:

Happiness Mtg:pg1 It’s Okay To Love Your Journey 3/10/22 (join in anytime)

Earlier Happiness Mtg.

2/23/22:AllowingAnsweredPrayers

Link

2/13/22: A Meaningful Life: purpose, meaningfulness and higher power

Link

• 02/02/2022:  Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place.
  • 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Good Timber
by Douglas Malloch

The tree that never had to fight

For sun and sky and air and light,

But stood out in the open plain

And always got its share of rain,

Never became a forest king

But lived and died a scrubby thing.

The man who never had to toil

To gain and farm his patch of soil,

Who never had to win his share.

Of sun and sky and light and air,

Never became a manly man

But lived and died as he began.

Good timber does not grow with ease:

The stronger wind, the stronger trees;

The further sky, the greater length;

The more the storm, the more the strength.

By sun and cold, by rain and snow,

In trees and men good timbers grow.

Where thickest lies the forest growth,

We find the patriarchs of both.

And they hold counsel with the stars

Whose broken branches show the scars

Of many winds and much of strife.

This is the common law of life.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Engagement in the Art of Being: 

Posting here in this forum is both desired and it contributes to others, as your perceptions are unique, however this work in meant to be fully experiential; to dig in, explore, grow, keep on receiving and by all means, known and unknown: keep engaging in the inner work of Being.

I love it when people share their truth. Its awesome to connect w/ them vicariously but the most valuable thing is what you choose to take home to your inner Self.

This meeting, this topic is timeless! 

And everyday is new, we take on owning and transforming barriers, perceptions and we choose to create w/ in and we embrace all Creation on every level!!

Our growth, the revelation of self discovery following unveiling of blind spots all support our existence on a new level of mastery and of manifestation.

Intention is just a vehicle. 

Inner strength, confidence is generated by experience. The more exposure we have to experiences where we cleve the many fruits of empowerment, the stronger our instances of our inner awareness of certainty, less doubt, "inner knowing", greater capacity for trust, experiencing greater trust of self and trusting to allow for a loving, abundant universe that is responding to my ability to trust... greater affinity of harmony and how to become a wonderful source harmony...

This is interplay w/ self generation, receptivity and reciprocity.

Self awareness becomes a way to manage and balance inner and outer needs. Inner work and exploration is meant to open channels of perception, so take time and allow channels to open and close and experience deeper well Being and deeper trust.

All affirmations, all dreams and interpretations, all synchronicities, all miracles, all the new growth, new ground, new refinement are evidence of transformation.

Travel in freedom,  joy and in peace!

this post is in progress… thank you for your patience 

I love this topic! 
It’s probably  going to be a favorite of mine.

To me, unforeseen treasures are woven through each fresh new moment.

I love being able to step back and walk up an imaginary ladder and see things thru a beginners mind.

dee754c6005f7460c7ac93ffc3c0c471.jpg

I don’t believe any of us like to begin at the beginning… of anything .. especially when we have come so far… learned so much already…

Why not just keep adding on to what we’ve just learned …?
We have already learned so much, why start over … we may ask.

My life lesson teaches me…

a beginners mind stops us in our mindless track of doing only we’ve always done with little opportunity for the more we often long for.

A beginner’s mind allows us the gift 

of not recreating the same energy we’ve always known and exchanges it for all we are capable of being and doing and gives us the experience of newness of a fresh new light.

wonder.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED 

3ed2f549ff5e82bdde62cbe63de1b47c.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Love Yourself Pride Sticker by Pako-Chan for iOS & Android | GIPHY

I let go of everything that is not LOVE

There is plenty of time and space for everything I want to do

Louise Hay

Not Really Focus Questions (: This is just food for thought to  

assist in any way that works for you. If you choose to use them as is, by all means follow your ♥️.

1. So how’s it going … really? Don’t get alarmed with this question. It is not asking you to detail anything in your life. It is asking you to informyourself of what is going on with you

2. Do a real mind, body, try spirit scan… and ask yourself where do you feel good? Where does it hurt? What helps you stay neutral while you are allowing your whole self to talk to you? Do you have a technique? Do you want better techniques?What are your favorite tools that you wouldn’t be without whether something is incredibly new or something that feels same ol’ that somehow you are ‘dealing with again’?

3. What does your inner child/children have to say on the topic? Do you listen or are you acting out as the child? The child can only receive your guidance after you listen to what they are asking you for?Write about anything you are trying yo improve … with as few or as many details as you like. This is not for you to reveal things you don’t feel comfortable in doing … it’s to help us find ways to communicate in ways where we are better able to keep boundaries and still say the most important things to ourselves and others. Connection with others is a good thing, and you get to choose how you do this. Write about whatever you like on this topic. 

4. How does working on yourself bring you unforeseen gifts of a life time? What are you believing about this?

Related image

C_G5PfaXUAU3b_2.jpg

90edfd40c63cfc47c229cd2cd2eb7526.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚MoreMoreAnsweredPrayer's post:

How does working on yourself bring you unforeseen gifts of a life time? What are you believing about this?

I love progression. I love good honest assessment whether I come to it by prayer, or the people God brings into my life. 

I love working on my self care. Right now, that is exactly what I am doing. Recently I experienced something with my health that possibly could have been avoided, though I don’t live in the woulda coulda shoulda ‘s  (often)(:

Anyway I was congratulating myself for what I was able to do at this time , I wasn’t able to follow that it wasn’t consistent enough to create the quantity of quality I really needed. So I am allowing more of what I need with a very honest self assessment without judgement … just continuous progression.

to be continued…

On average, it takes more than two months before a new behavior becomes automatic — 66 days to be exact. And how long it takes a new habit to form can vary widely depending on the behavior, the person, and the circumstances. In Lally’s study, it took anywhere from 18 days to 254 days for people to form a new habit. [1]

In other words, if you want to set your expectations appropriately, the truth is that it will probably take you anywhere from two months to eight months to build a new behavior into your lifenot 21 days.

to read article in full

tumblr_o5aljr0uMN1r7vuz9o1_500.jpg

51dbc8b89ed8272f95cc5ebb66c05889--cute-girl-illustration-girl-illustrations.jpgtumblr_o5bpgeT2DZ1r7vuz9o1_500.jpg

d4f8fd26109314ac80c1777f2da69868--doodle-quotes-tiny-buddha.jpg

22ee1261fe26b3ac5f4b06596d3cede3--curvy-girl-fashion-body-curves.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNCNeEY2FBGMr9OnygYLmpWMvAYaIQaXPJk6nF_uh4GxBIcSmX
e54dc0fb898667a240478392bcb7c214.jpg

0b92dc603af1b948ad2e5224d9943d32--ariel-the-little-mermaid-little-mermaids.jpg

8f56ddaafeef5e78604a92bd86e87efb--words-quotes-wise-words.jpg

77d0db65ad162c009daa52eb794b8c2d--priorities-quotes-coaching-quotes.jpg21+Best+Affirmations+for+success1c.jpg

endings-2.jpg?ssl=1

Blind Spots Can Be Our Treasures 

See the source image

For tons more motivational content, visit The Affirmation Spot. https://AffirmationSpot.net

Law of Attraction - Purpose Affirmations - Everything Perfectly Prepares Me Affirmation

Affirmations 

☑I have always chosen the best for myself for wherever I was at the time. I am now choosing the best for myself for where I AM right now.

☑I am completely benefited by love, I am so glad I AM love.

☑ I love how I have ALWAYS worked on myself  and ALWAYS enjoyed all tools that were available to me

☑I love how I ask for help with clarity whenever  I need it.

☑I am fearless in being all my spirit wants me to be.

☑I Am  the Creation of what my spirit is

☑. I Am peaceful and taken care of .

☑→ →     Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision  or something magnificently better

☑ →   All aspects of my life are a peaceful haven.

☑My life is a completely and beautifully blessed life with unconditional love.

☑ I am so appreciative and grateful for my life- how it has always been filled with love where all involved counted most.

☑I am so appreciative that I gave what I gave.

☑I am giving and receiving even more more the way it absolutely benefits myself completely and those that can benefit from who I AM

☑I am so appreciative that I gave all I had and now I am giving and receiving even more more in ways that I need now and forever more.

Unforeseen Treasure

Treasure abounds

All around

But unforeseen 

So if the treasure

Is all around

How can it be found? 

You must seek

For it to be found

It is hidden all around

Birds sing

Flowers grow

Rain soften the ground

It’s a smile

Not a frown

In the air

On the ground

Adversities come

Fortunes appear

Both are treasures

If you think it so

A silver lining

Is always there

Seek it out

If you dare

Self reflection

Is the key

Do what you must

In self, trust!

Search for treasure

It’s within you

It’s all about

When you find it

Spread it out

Family and friends

Will come and go

They are treasures

To behold. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Wonderful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to ♡ ˚I Love Allowing Better's post:

In response to ♡ ˚I Love Allowing Better's post:

Thank you for your contribution! I always learn something new and valuable!

Your affirmations are awesome!

Thank you Poppy!

Its always a pleasure to encounter you and your poetry!

Love you, brother!!

Affirmations:

*  I have allowed myself to become a loving and an all around compassionate person.  I'm happy w/ my evolution and I'm enjoying my life!

*  I am kind and patient I am w/ myself and w/ others... I  allow myself to be present to the gift of friendship and the freedom to keep on making healthy,  joyful choices.

*  My self care is quickly becoming my forefront for dealing w/ and responding to others. 

I just saw your poem, Poppy! It’s beautifully done, thank you!

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so good to see you here(:

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

wonderful meeting, Kathi. Thank you for taking the time to bring energy to this topic!

In response to ♡ ˚Love&Light's post:

Nice nighttime videos!! Relaxing, too. 

Early morning meditation started after 5 a.m.

Will post more soon!

In response to ♡ ˚AllowingPersonalCharm's post:

In response to Poppy's post

I joyfully weave appreciation, gratitude, compassion and joy to our Bmindful community...

May you be filled w/ wonder, possibility and peace!

Today I have a new basket and a new bounty from which I Spiritually draw.

I am open to Being Open and I walk by faith, and walk in Love.

Bmindful, our entire Bmindful community, I send you joy and the Blessing of Love...

Kathi

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Thank you Kathi

Thanks!! I'm grateful that you are here!

Affirmations for today:

I allow my Spirit, body and mind to be integrated.

Correct internal focus and external will correct itself.

I focus only on exactly what I want to experience.

I effortless come up with exercises to stop me from getting external.

My energy flows/glows and elevates with an abundance of positive possibilities as I awaken my Divine within...

I AM whole. I am complete. I am Love. I am Peace. I am detached externally. I am free.

What this means: It means that my internal alignment is where I am.

I continue to experience internal alignment and what this means, and experience the change in energy.

I connect with my inner harmony and its everywhere...

wonderful Kathi(:

beautiful Kathi, just like you

In response to ♡ ˚A Wonderful Morning's post:

How does working on yourself bring you unforeseen gifts of a life time?

What are you believing about this?

Life is always changing. It is just what it does.
And I acknowledge the change(s) that have occurred and ready to include what I want to include and detach with love from any person place or thing that does not serve me in ways that my heart has instructed me.

I need no permission to share more or share less.

I need no permission to act interested in things that I have no interest in.

I love that I know what interests me.

I always have choice

on when I allow

& when I keep a beautiful bubble around

what I treasure for my energy,

attention,

ease,

joy 

and overall awesome level of resilience.

This is my time to say I love this, I love that, I don’t want that. 

I am following not only a life time of experience… I am also letting in complete newness with each fresh new moment.

And within that moment… I can say Yes Yes

I can say No, that does not work for me…. 
This is a brand new moment, a brand new day, a brand new life.

I choose to allow this newness be new, and powerfully acceptable … I choose to recognize where I Am and where i/am.

I deleted a couple of posts above, though even so

it was important that I wrote.. and out of every Happiness Meeting - this feels like it is the most transformative for me.

I am eternally grateful for love, life and this moment.

I am well grounded and at peace with my life.

(Louise Hay)

——-

Affirmations For My Unforeseen Treasures

I let myself flow with ease, peace and joy.

I am peaceful with my thoughts and feelings

I willingly release anything I no longer value.

I allow all that I am now choosing to be released to go…easily and effortlessly

I so love and adore my beautiful life

I have the willingness

and direct spiritual connection

to allowing and attaining

my best life.

I am passionate about my life

and the alignment of willingness

to live my life with joyful-competence

I align with meaningful capabilities

I care about myself.

I love how I have been cared about.

I love how connection happens as my spiritual heart desires.

I live with purpose,

often a purpose Greater than myself,

though joyfully I am included

with my very passionate life.

Powerful words

Indeed, ... " good timber does not grow in ease..."

Beautiful classic poem, written in early 1900's.

Its empowering to see our toil as an intrinsic and intrical part of our character and our inner strength, as we all soldier forward...

Thank you.

Pleasure that you enjoyed it...

Its Friday, I am in the hill country, which is just teaming w/ sweet country starry nights, sunny days w/ a river near by that has cold springs below that are very refreshing. 

Back to this meeting: 

Unforseen treasures:::

I am finding these quite almost nonverbal encounters where I experience more serenity and even a few minutes to stand and pause in gratitude...

Feels like my arms are empty of burdens and I enjoy not being distracted or preoccupied.

Today my unforseen treasure was a sudden dip in my friends swimming pool and enjoying both sun and shade.

Its wonderful to just Be.  

very beautiful.

You sound joyfully free.

So happy that you are breathing in all that is pleasing and wonderful to you.

When the beauty of life unfolds before us, we are here to receive it and let it flow in joy, appreciation, and love. Joseph Naft

• ~

bb08ff0d39329f6e97e3833e2ae58ddd.gif

AUDIO VIDEO ***2 min 35 sec The Secret to You***

I AM STARTING OVER TODAY
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE COMING TO ME TODAY
I AM GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE
I SEE BEAUTY ALL AROUND ME
I LIVE WITH PASSION AND PURPOSE
I TAKE TIME TO LAUGH AND PLAY EVERYDAY
I AM AWAKE, ENERGIZED AND ALIVE
I FOCUS ON ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE AND GIVE THANKS TO THEM
I AM AT PEACE AND ONE WITH EVERYTHING
I FEEL THE LOVE, THE JOY, THE ABUNDANCE
I AM FREE TO BE MYSELF
I AM MAGNIFICENCE IN HUMAN FORM
I AM THE PERFECTION OF LIFE
I AM GRATEFUL TO BE ME
TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

please watch video below:

*****video you may enjoy****it has been posted on the site before, though this thread seemed like a good place to repost(:

It’s called positive-pause

In response to ♡ ˚Self-Care w/Love's post:

Love that quote...

Exactly what I needed!!

I acknowledge you and All the work that you have done in light of your loss.

You are an amazing person. You are a beacon of light and a source of unconditional love.

thank you Kath!

something I tried to post, and found the youtube for it

video has been around a long time and has brought me instantaneous comfort to listen, to view and absorb the message.

I love sharing it, and even though the landscape and music truly make this video… here are the incredible healing words in this video:

Stop for a moment and calm your thoughts. 
Let go of your anxieties and look around you.
What do you see?
You see a world filled with beauty. 
You see a life filled with possibilities.
You see dreams being born, 
being nurtured and being fulfilled.
Yes, there are challenges.
Yes, there is sorrow.
Yes, there is violence and hatred 
But more than these, there is love,
there is goodness, there is joy.
The future is uncertain.
And that means, there’s no limit as to how
beautiful and joyful you can make it.
Yet, what you have is right now.
And right now is completely as it should be.
It is your time to live.
Think of what a precious thing your life is
and how truly blessed you are to be experiencing it.
Right now.
Right now, any anxiety you may have about the future
is only an illusion. 
Let it go. 
Let it fade away as the beauty and perfection of 
right now wash over you.
The best thing you can do for the future 
is to live with everything you have in the present.
Right now, you are in a position to create real,
lasting positive value for the world in which you live.
How do you do that?
By following your heart.
By being the you that is really you.
You may have wandered away from yourself.
Now is the time to come home.
You know in your heart that you’re here for a reason.
The pain you feel is that purpose, that reason for living,
as it constantly aches to break free.
When it does, you’ll be more alive than you ever 
could have imagined.
Breathe in the beauty around you,
the beauty and richness of being alive.
It is your gift.
It is your fortune.
It is your blessing.
And it is yours, to live, to experience, to fulfill
Right now.    

My Affirmations in the moment

for—>Unforeseen Treasures

Perceived distractions only create more relaxation for me.

People who are themselves are so enjoyable and that is why I enjoy Me.

I love what is happening for me, and I choose to continue caring about myself and my life exponentially.

I have always been a high vibrational match for joy, and I have just picked up amazing new proportions in this area.

to be continued…

In response to ♡ ˚Today -Amazing Clarity's post:

My Affirmations in the moment

I respond beautifully… creatively… spiritually to change.

I respond peacefully to overbearing and anxious people.

I have the beautiful ability to create and invent.

My adaptive energy is fueled by my Creator. , a Creator that exceeds my understanding of absolutely awesome completeness that I could never do alone.

New joy has come my way.

I have the desire to live and live with extreme passion. … so I AM passion.

My years of exceptional focus on personal development has paid off and my willingness to pray and receive what my Creator has for me adds ongoing enlightenment to every cell in my body.

My level of awareness has room for continued growth, while I accept the joy that I have made huge strides along the way.

My affirmations come from my own heart, and are distributed through my life in a manner that was just meant for me. I am grateful when others energize my affirmations for them, though I honor my path and my understanding as uniquely my own. 

I honor my growth and awareness and leave a space to honor others; we are all transforming the way we feel guided.

I am loving and kind to myself first. I am

loving and kind to others instinctively.

I allow my goals to shape in ways that were meant for my best life.

In response to ♡ ˚Today -Amazing Clarity's post:

More Affirmations In the moment:

I can do this… whatever this is, I can do it.

I see my tasks clearly today, and simplifying is my forte’

I see my life today, and loving is my forte’.

I remember my life today and I respect myself and all of those who have been a part of my tremendous journey.

I remember my life today, and I AM grounded in love.

In response to ♡ ˚Exponential Acceptance's post:

Beautiful video, gorgeous landscapes w/ soft piano...

Ty!

In response to ♡ ˚Exponential Acceptance's post:

Thank you for sharing your evolution and all of your affirmations...

Your sharing has been impactful... I am inspired to want more out of my Self, not more hard work or sacrifice, but rather more time in connectedness and in just Being known and appreciated...

Today, I embrace all of me and I welcome this love...

Today, I connect w/ my heart.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Thank you Kathi for acknowledging my ‘journey in motion’

It brings me a wonderful peace knowing my walk has given something of value to you. May you encounter from your lovely spirit the gifts your heart is directing you so beautifully toward.

I love your heartfelt affirmation (:

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

love your name! And loved the name you had before.

Love this Happiness Meeting. Thank you for creating it(:

Today’s unforeseen is just that. It is not yet seen, though totally anticipated.

Today is the day that questions of my heart are answered sufficiently

Today is the day that I allow myself continued growth exponentially, gently, peacefully and lovingly.

Today is that day I truly begin mastering areas, things .. I had convinced myself I couldn't, didn't or wouldn't know

Today is the day I trust my God

who has always without exception

exceeded my understanding 

with a completeness

I could never do alone.

Today is the day I trust the entire

Process.

I trust the entire 

Process 

not just pieces,

and I do not not even have to know what that means. This is called faith, trust and belief.

And

it is so Amen

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content