login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★authenticity -staying connected with self

let's sharing ideas in connecting with our  authentic self….

related quotes

• ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
    • We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are. Talmud
      I AM MYSELF Today I practice being my real self. In so doing I do not deny others the same privilege, but seek to find in them the same miracle of life, the same wonder of being , the same delight in existence. Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. Ernest Holmes

• quote images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1pT-ett8oT94FHrd5N4ybheONu3r1E1jeVGyeNoMg0fv5qkCt

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Exercise is and treating ourselves to a carefree enjoyable outing once a week if only for a few hours,
Maybe a walk in the park
Lunch and Friends
Bike Ride
Walk by the sea.
Something to blow away the cobwebs…

Love Life
Sue

thread from 2010- love bringing it current

begin my 2018 list ... will visit as I feel these things

I do love Sue's list!

Authenticity With Self:

-staying in tune 

Related image

1. I'd have to say going to heart place-creating from there-anything that feels right at the time}

2. Be playful with energy

Image result for 1 wod mantras confidence peace joy purpleImage result for quotes about mindful feelings pics

Related image

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.
more affirmations coming soon
Image result for self worth affirmations in green pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post: In response to Sue's post

The authentic self is the best part of a human being. It's the part of you that already cares, that is passionate about evolution. When your authentic self miraculously awakens and becomes stronger than your ego, then you will truly begin to make a difference in this world. You will literally enter into a partnership with the creative principle ~ Andrew Cohen

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content