login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★PPA-( Affirmations) Gaining More Knowledge

I am of the school of thought that says if we want more, we often have to add a bit of learning more(: This thread is geared to prayerful process affirmations (PPA) for learning what it takes.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In prayerful reverance I thank you God for all I have been thro this last year and a half and for the steep learning curve I have been on. Somedays I wondered if it was worth all the effort, but recently I am seeing doors open and oportunities presented that before I never would have imagined. I am grateful for it all. Amen and Amen…

This is dedicated to a fellow bmindfuler, who is about to receive whatever her heart desires:

I Am:
a seeker of useful information, and I find retain and utilize all info I need /desire. I retain info as though I wrote and formulated the information myself. I share it where it is needed as though I am its creator. I proactively focus and live with all of the balanced qualities I need to shine in situations which require what they need through me. I know this is so, because I co-create with a Power that is always on time and Perfect. I call this Power God, and I thank God in advance for my life which keeps producing all I need. And it is all so Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Lovely prayer Laurie and Thank you…

Also, I might add “ I thank God for drawing the relevant information towards me… paving the way along my journey of increased knowledge”
“ I thank God for drawing these specifically chosen learning opportunities towards me and I trust that I am right where I am supposed to be”
“I am a sponge for relevant information and learning comes easily and naturally to me”
Amen

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
Thank you(:

Love your additions(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I gain the info for peace comfort and love to surround me in this moment. I thank God for allowing me to know when how and what to do next. Living this understanding gets better better better as I allow my truth to speak volumes as God translates it so I get it. I allow comprehension and wisdom to be my loving friend. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am drawn towards the knowledge I need to acquire to be my best self.
The lessons I am drawn towards come easily and naturally to me as I am right where I am supposed to be. I trust the universe/God is guiding my every move making it productive for the next stage in my development. I am continuously improving my ability to learn and grow. I expand my mind and heart at every opportunity that I am presented with. I give back to the universe by being a positive influence on other human beings through radiating warmth and spiritual love.

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
Really like that one!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Prayerful affirmations are truly powerful.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content