login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Exercise at Home

Sometimes we can’t make it to the gym, because of our schedules or simply the extra footwork to go somewhere else(:

Let’s list the many exercises we can do from home with and without equipment.

Maybe make 2 lists..Not everyone has equipment..though, they can put the items on their wish-list(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

housework
decorating
gardening
run up and down stairs
you need a partner for this one … !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all free and you dont even have to go out .

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Great ones flowergirl(:
Let’s keep these coming everyone!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Purchase workout DVD’s from the shop, there are available many DVD’s out there.

Dancing
Squats
Push ups
Sit ups
Leg Curls
Skipping
Running races with the kids up and down the driveway

For weights you can grap some items from around the house that feels weighty and comfortable to hold, such as bricks, soup cans, anything can be used if you put your mind to it, amazing what you can find around the home that can be used as weights…Toned biceps, triceps, use them for squats etc…awesome fun!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dancing,

I play my radio while in the kitchen cooking and cleaning and dance around.

I have also begun to keep my hand weights in the kitchen so that while I wait for the water to boil , so to speak , I can exercise to the music as well.

Again while listening to music, I stand and tone and stretch and bend and repeat while folding laundry at the table rather than sitting down watching tv while folding.

Other things I like to that is fun but also a form of exercise is going for walks, gardening, yard work , playing with the children (running around, basketball, soccer, bike riding, etc. )

anytime is a good time for a lovely walk

remembered my mini trampoline the other day – you cannot bounce on them without smiling – great for mind and body .
I will be like tigger this week ,love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content