login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

March‘22★★Newest★★YOUR Most Important Things

Let’s share what we value

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

HEALTH is the most important thing in life.

Most people don’t look at this … really look at this area until they don’t feel well, or someone close is not well.

So whether you have had wake up calls or not in your world… to have gratitude and appreciation for the miracles your body perform and blessed you are to be alive to take care of the body you have…today is a great day to evaluate how you would like to show your body you really respect it.

In response to ♡ ˚RememberingOnlyGood's post: I respectfully disagree. Health is not the most important thing in life, love is above everything. There are some progressive health issues that cannot be overcome and death is the only cure. Whereas love trumps everything. If you are lucky enough to have everlasting, eternal love in your heart, that is the most important thing. 

I do take your point to heart. Every morning I spend just 10 minutes in self isolation listening to mediation music and breathing, relaxing my whole body and mind for the days upcoming adventure. So in my book, self health is # 2. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Thank you for your post. 

I stand joyfully lovingly corrected(:

& love this:

If you are lucky enough to have everlasting, eternal love in your heart, that is the most important thing”

Poppy said:

Every morning I spend just 10 minutes in self isolation listening to mediation music and breathing, relaxing my whole body and mind for the days upcoming adventure.

This is awesome Poppy!

For myself, I have become quite ‘the pauser’ . Lol I pause after this and after that(:

My idea of flow these days has built in ‘stop and be’ all day long. Since my loss, regrouping is as important as my eating and sleeping.

I like the specifics you are choosing to do each morning with meditation music and relaxation. Glad for you and I thank you for sharing. It assists my possibilities and I am

believing it will assist others.

Another important thing for me is WRITING 

In response to ♡ ˚EasilyEverydayMovingForward's post:Writing is important! I write to release my feelings I didn’t know I had. When I have the occasion to read something I’ve written in the past, it’s like ...I wish I could write like that, or did I write that? 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I love that! Yes, writing is an amazing thing. I am always amazed at all the wonderful things it truly gives.

And I hear you Poppy, writing reaches into all of who we are when we allow… and often we never met that part of us so intimately (:

Another tool I love are micro cassette recorders! 
Share your discoveries with taping your voice and listening… and  I will share mine

if you share

lol

Only kidding, I will share anyway, though would love you to visit & share too(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content