login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -HappinessMtg 2/23/22:AllowingAnsweredPrayers

Welcome All to the next Happiness meeting!

In this meeting, we are all invited to join this edition where we will be looking at "Answered Prayers."

As will the recent happiness meetings, this meeting will provide new context that you can use to contribute to your now and your highest good

Previous Happiness Mtg. Link

Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place

Below is a list of earlier Happiness meetings:

• 02/02/2022:  Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place.
  • 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Context and Questions for consideration:

In the previous meeting, we talked about Authenticity, heart and spirit place.

I got a really strong pulse during that meeting, and I described creating "resolution," which was very healing for me. And, I absolutely loved what I learned:  I learned that I needed resolution, and I created exactly what I needed, and out of that, I was able to cross something that had been uncrossable. My resolution was like building a bridge that connected one part of my Spirit with where I am today. It's not just a bridge, but the actual affirmations did more than build a bridge.  My affirmations gave me eternal resolution. What's another word for eternal resolution? What's another word for beyond forgiveness?? Purpose. Accompolishment. Realizing there are new ways to perceive -- and to experience my self and my life and all that I have worked to accompolish. It gave new depth to the meaningfulness of my life.  

This is exactly why keeping these meetings inter-connected reinforces the learning and the retention of what was earned!

And, now, we are beginning to take on a huge topic of Answered prayers.

To me, this is an enormously lofty subject.  It's as immense as the meeting on Life's Mysteries...

What I have learned from the work in these happiness meetings is that there is an endless wealth of self love.  That is first. Secondly, I learned to take the huge things and break everything down in to small pieces so that I can connect to everything that is inter connected. And, I learned that I need to be patient, and allow things to surface. And, I needed to trust in the process. I also learned that I'm not in control, and, I don't have to know all of the answers. I learned that it's normal to not know all of the answers! Sounds silly, but learning new, huge things can be intimidating. I learned that my perceptions can be barriers, and I learned that I needed to be compassionate and really let go. Listen within. Learn with the medium of compassion and listen for emergence of wisdom, where there is space and freedom to choose my highest good.

More coming... more context.  I just reviewed the Continuity and Change meeting, October 2021. There is so really powerful discussion questions:

"Question yourself about how the dynamic of resilience is being lost."  

How is resiliency and buoyance becoming more natural and more automatic?

In that same meeting, another paragraph mentions mental lethargy:

"Lethargy can be overcome by awakening the mental body, the development of the mind and the awakening of specific interests and later on, the realization of the need for soul culture. 

However, the apparatus and the function of the brain - which produces thoughts must be used before the nature of the thinker can be appreciated. It is equally important to know and to distinguish WHAT you are, as it is to know WHO you are. The mind is a very sensitive and powerful tool.  It takes effort to learn that you need to control this vehicle and learn how to train, fill it, how to allow your brain to be flexible and open vs being narrow, small and/or stuck or unwilling. 

The physical consciousness becomes cognizant of what the soul knows.

As this evolves, the thinker becomes more and more synchronized with the soul. Time recedes into the backround, and the illumination of the field of knowledge is seen by the light of the soul."

This is such a glorious fit...

Turning my focus back on this Happiness meeting, I know that my growth is not something that I can speed up. I appreciate that this meeting is just opening up, and true growth is the beginning of a journey into awareness and where awareness begins to inter connect with our experience of our lives.

Answered prayers is truly an amazing experience. Many people have very immediate positive experiences that are unforgettable. 

Questions/Reflections/Considerations:

• Please feel free to make connections to any of the above listed meetings and if possible, draw a connection b/t the meeting and this meeting on answered prayers.
  •  

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

More Questions For Your Consideration 

1. What is answered prayer to you? 
  2. What usually has preceded what you feel is answered prayer?  Did you have any particular action, lack of action or anything in particular you feel is part of this experience?
  3. What do you usually feel after ‘an answered prayer?
  4. Say anything you want about any of your answered prayer experiences.
  5. How has ‘answered prayer’ influenced your daily life and how you would like to be and what you love about these experiences?
  6. What does it mean to you to put your ‘heart into action’ ?

answered-prayer.png

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

dcdfc6b6da615a0006c7f7f875f654ca--belles-images-paintings.jpg

Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the spirit of God. Edwin Keith

I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. Tamar Frankiel
˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

98679d15f61804b646a1cdc2c234c59d--bible-quotes-bible-verses.jpgImage result for playing with the universe affirmation joy pics

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson0*miq9FgjUM2WhL_zY.jpg

9f73b5d75bf4fa74aa5c3fdddaca3756--colorful-artwork-vintage-artwork.jpg

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

I am ridiculously happy for you Kathi! I am

glad for all the connections you have made for yourself… Better yet, I am so happy for the answered prayers you have continued to receive!

only the best always, 

Selfcare

In response to ♡ ˚Completeness&AnsweredPrayer's post:

1. Post in process…./What is answered prayer to you? 

Answered prayer is when I get out of the way and give G_d  full reign over my life.

The God which exceeds my understanding needs 

the room to give me the Complete experiences only my G_d is able to do … 

There is a lot of merit in staying neutral in life.

It is wonderful when you are desiring not to go up and down with every wind that blows… stay neutral and allow your faith trust and belief to take over.

Though, there is also great merit in being unbothered by chaos…

that is not neutral …

you still feel the experience ,

though it just doesn’t touch you where you begin riding the waves of the details of fear and confusion.

It is my belief this is the best state to be in is unbothered

to receive

answered prayers. 

will return soon

God is always present. The question is, how present are we?

Zalman Schachter -Shalomi

DO NOT EXALT ANY PATH ABOVE
GOD. THERE ARE MANY PATHS
THAT LEAD TO GOD. SO PEOPLE
ARE CAPABLE OF FINDING AND
FOLLOWING THE WAYS THAT
SUIT THEM, PROVIDED THEY DO
NOT STAND STILL
- ZALMAN SCHACHTER-SHALOMI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4IRVHtHfYNo 

Reb Zalman at the Dalai Lama's Roundtable on Educating the Heart (April 20, 2004)

the utter awe in allowing life to be more than just circumstances, though not to exclude the complete possibilities of circumstances when you surrender to the awesome power Greater than oneself is beyond comprehension.

this reverence and respect is shown to all faiths.

The video above brings all faiths inclusively together… Beautiful 

Dalai Lama

“ I appreciate any organization or individual people who sincerely make an effort to promote harmony between humanity, and particularly harmony between the various religions. I consider it very sacred work and very important work”
-- The Dalai Lama

“The problems we face today, violent conflicts, destruction of nature, poverty, hunger and so on, are human-created problems which can be resolved through human effort, understanding and the development of a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood. We need to cultivate a universal responsibility for one another and the planet we share.”
-- The Dalai Lama

Affirmations In Process

→   What I want to say is important and its also insignificant. The real important thing is my experience and not everything can be all wrapped up in a neat word.
  →   I am satisfied with the progression and clarity that is part of my evolution of personal growth.
  →   I love everything and everyone who have added wonderfully to my treasured experiences. Thank You. Thank You Thank You.
  →   Abundance of a spiritual nature is always part of my experience.
  →   I allow myself to think in expanded and unlimited ways.

Affirmations In Process
  Love how today was meant for me to ease into and create.
  →   I am loved, prospered, fulfilled, and safe.
  →   EVERYTHING IS UNFOLDING IN A WONDERFUL WAY
  →   Thank you God for helping me get out of my way to receive Yours.
  →   Interaction between my intellectual mind and my feeling heart is peaceful, free flowing and loving!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

I have already gotten a great deal out of this thread! It seems the focus on a Happiness Meeting thread is just like allowing a powerful intention.

I love all that is coming about for you as well.

It was great to hear what you intended, allowed, worked on…  and how the creation  of what you were desiring came about.

Blessings

and 

May your most benevolent outcome always be your awesome

answered prayer.

much love

We do nothing alone. I am grateful for the blessings I am aware of and the ones I have yet to experience.

Thank You Thank You 

In response to ♡ ˚KindMindJoyousHeart's post:

Thank you! Your presence and your encouragement are a constant source of strength, compassion and resiliency that never fails.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content