login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Colors...

What’s your favorite color? and why?

I like pink, just because its bright cheerful and girly.

enjoy life!

i love pink too ,its so pretty isn’t it ,also pale blue and aqua /tuquoise

I can’t be tied, won’t be satisfied by just one color!
I’ll think it’s blue, then what do I do but be seduced by another.
There’s safety in green, but doesn’t that seem to be just a cop out?
Of course there’s yellow – the Beatles called “mellow”
But purple’s such a knock out!
Oh Gee! Can’t you see?
It’s hard picking one from a zillion.
I think for today, I’m leaning this way-
It’s gonna be puce or vermillion! jan

another one i love is white
white sheets blowing on the washing line
white wool to knit for a new baby
fluffy white clouds
soft white bath towels
snowdrops and gypsophelia
everything covered in frost like the angels have covered nature with diamonds
wedding dresses

Purple is my favorite. Red is too. I’ve always like redheads for some strange reason. There was a time I colored my own hair red thinking that I would like myself if I did that. Blonde too, at one time, trying to please other people. Now its a light brown, the way its susposed to be. When you get right down to it, I like all colors. There’s so much beauty in the different shades of color that’s in the world today. I even like the dark color’s of storm clouds.

In response to Lady_D’s post:
you would love my children ,they all have auburn hair ,my daughters is naturally wavy and very long – like a pre raphelite.Mine is brown but dads was auburn .I had my bedroom painted purple when i was a teenager with a poster of alice cooper ,now its very pink and pretty.Spiders webs in the early morning with dew on look like crystals in the sunshine

My favourite colour is black. I find the colour very slimming and appealing, Im a “westie” in New Zealand meaning I live in West Auckland, black is the in colour out west…Lately I have been finding I am drawn to the colour purple. I been focusing alot on my chakas colours through mediation and I find the colours are really standing out for me. Love the colour Green, Autumn colours are very nice too.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to flowergirl’s post:
In response to best78’s post:

I am the Pink Queen, love that color either light or dark it doesn’t matter.

Pink is the bomb

Bless you, Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I love color… especially royal blue, jade green and fuschia all together… but if I had to pick one, my absolute fav would be a peachy pink…. why do I like it? it is a pastel and not a common color… I like being different… Kathy

Generally when asked this question I say RAINBOW. I love all colors for different times, places , season and reasons. I love my flower gardens when they are bursting with color. I love the autumn hues that cascade over the landscape. The bright orange sun in a crisp azure sky…

I think I’ve a got a poem here, i need to go write my thoughts down and post to my blog.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content