login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting: 2/02/22: Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place

Welcome All to the latest edition of the Happiness meetings!

In this meeting, we continue to link our newest happiness meetings with the recent past meetings with the intention of continuity and change. By linking these meetings, it is my hope to increase strength, resilience, ease, spontaneity and Grace.

This meeting is titled "Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place."  In the recent past, we have taken on several big topics. In the last meeting, titled "In reverence to the Mysteries of Life," that was a very courageous topic to introduce into Happiness meetings. These meetings take us to places of need, where we are meeting necessity with replenishment, rest, and with intentional manifestation.

Several types of phenomenon have occurred while creating happiness meetings.  These include the movement, shape, momentum, the non-linear learning, and the connection that these meetings can help facilitate to our body, mind and Spirit. It has been my experience that over time, creating and working on these Happiness meetings fostered many great qualities, and have contributed to sustained, consistent intention with growth potential that is unlimited. The beginnings of nonlinear learning opens doors and increases occurances of spontaneity as well as increasing flow of energy. 

I am a true believer in the power of working with affirmations. I am present to how much certain topics covered a lot of distance. Nurturing new dimensions in Wisdom was very pivotal, and the following meeting, Soulful rebirth was immense and it covered a lot of distance, and it was a powerful journey.  I do believe that the actual act of creating happiness meetings do trigger both focused as well as unintentional growth. 

I have made the following list which was helpful for me to track the progression of these meetings and to track the personal growth.  

Recent Happiness meetings:

• 01/09/2022:  In reverence to the Mysteries of Life.
  • 01/16/2021:  Are you really listening?
  • 12/12/2021:  Journey of soulful rebirth: Your sanctuary. Your Self.
  • 11/03/2021:  Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.
  • 11/18/2021:  Divinely inspired Self Care.
  • 10/12/2021:  Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  • 10/22/2021: Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.
  • 08/23/2021:  Ownership of our Energy
  • 07/22/2021:  Acute Self Care
  • 05/20/2021:  Awakening the Divine within.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In this meeting, the intention is to focus on synthesis and reinforcing self care structure.  Tools such as making daily planners and just staying focused on daily self care.

With this, I have created the daily morning habit of fruit smoothies. Not only do I look forward to my morning smoothie, I have also designed before and after smoothie yoga exercises so that I can make this truly joyful and 100% focused on my inner self.  I will continue to build this, and build the habit of morning joy, morning self care.

Making a list of top priorities

This is another way to reinforce focus and timelines. It turns difficult tasks into something that now has a timeline. Health, healthcare, daily exercise and fitness, healthy meals, home, extended family, career, creativity like art and music, planning on a special get away, or just a simple one night get away are achievable. Whatever plan you are prioritizing, make sure that you plan that each task is joyful. Make joy a primary ingredient! Come from a place of Love!

Working affirmations, journaling

Journaling is really valuable. It does not have to be time intensive, but as you occasionally look back, its empowering to re-read something in both recent and remote past and take in appreciation for all of the work that was accomplished, and where you are today.  It's valuable to be able to see both the growth, the journey and what you learned on your sacred path. 

Growing with intention that is based in JOY

Creating with JOY: Contributed by Moderator!

Choosing JOY, the same way I choose to come from love is natural and authentic! I thread JOY into all of my intentions. I know that JOY is natural and JOY naturally triggers so many healthy attributes which enhance my ability to grow, trust, be grounded in confidence. I know JOY to be a transformative reservoir that allows me to expand memorable moments were I am full of life, love and possibility.

Everyday I come from a place of JOY, I grow stronger and more relaxed.

I am perfectly balanced on all levels and I AM grounded in JOY.

I love mySelf. I love my dreams. 

I AM evolving and everyday I progress! 

With gratitude, I welcome this new day!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Looking forward to more beautiful inner outer transformation from this tool we call Happiness Meetings(: Thank you Kathi, for getting another meeting READY(:

Questions: I too will come up with some questions for deep reflections. I enjoy listening to my heart... my soul... my spirit place for what is surfacing. It is my hope all questions will assist something absolutely beneficially perfect.

I would also like to extend an invitation to any member to share their responses .. or create brand new questions for themselves and/or others to respond to.

Questions For Possible Reflection

1. Describe your Spirit place.  Is this an easy place for you to allow to surface for you? Is it your Spirit place  consistent energy or do you feel it somehow changes?

2. What is authenticity to you and how does your Spirit place get you in touch with who you really are?

3. What does your heart say about you, your present life and your hopes for the future?

4.  Do you enjoy affirming that you take full responsibility for your life? What does it mean to you to take full responsibility for your life? Think of an example when you have blamed people places and or things for your life being less wonderful than you deserved. How did you work thru it, and how did you feel afterwards?

5. How do you ‘keep the peace’ authentically within?

This is a huge question…. It’s OK to respond and keep returning as insight grows experientially and exponentially.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Describe your Spirit place.  Is this an easy place for you to allow to surface for you? Is it a consistent energy or do you feel it somehow changing?

• My Spirit place feels free, safe, perfectly secure with inner and outer world with self and others.
  • It is my Spirit place which acts as my Ideal place for elevating my vibrations daily.

• If my Spirit place is not liking my present moment, it becomes  a foundation for my needed acceptance and to begin working with my energy awareness .

• It is 'all' about letting go of fear.
  • Life is not about fragments. People judge so much by fragments. The Spirit place is whole, and gives complete experiences you can experience in moments , though only take in as inspiration because there is so much more.
  • Because there is so much more, we (I believe)are only meant to visit our Spirit place to remember the More. As we remember the more we can navigate from our best places to reach our ideal of Spirit... and live more from our Spirit
  • I am so grateful for contact with my Spirit place.
  • To know that my Spirit place is 'ME' gives me hope
  •  
  •  

Song: Nothings going to hurt you baby.

1. Goal: Create My Home As My Spirit Feels

Thoughts which have come up from the focus of this meeting:

1. Allow Fine Understanding 
  2. Allow Spiritual Based Sanity
  3. Allow Inner Outer Growth 
  4. Give yourself Kudos for how nicely you are allowing things to come together
  5. Experience Joy of your Spirit 
  6. Just Own Your-Moments 
  7. Choose to love your experiential life
  8. Choose to love your daily energy
  9. Choose to allow your energy to work for you 
  10. Enjoy what is coming up for you. Everything is a 🎁 Gift

I would like to share in a generic fashion all that this Happiness Meeting has done for me so far…

back later this eve.

• 2. What is authenticity to you and how does your Spirit place get you in touch with who you really are?

Authenticity

Ones Spirit place only allows you to live in the now…even if it is comprised of your past, present and your hopes for the future. Our now is active state. Our spirit place remains active and whole.

I feel a change coming on that I would label part of my current authenticity.

First, I would like to say thank you to all who have taken part in my life during this time.

I never sent out those little thank you cards the funeral home gives you, maybe it’s time(:

To do that, I would have had to have complete acceptance that there was a loss of this magnitude.

It was only recently that I was even able to say the word death because I often feel no separation in Spirit…between my loved one and myself.

Probably and hopefully never will.

• ——I have so many significant things surfacing for me since this meeting topic was created. 

The revelations I have had about my own direction, choices, my energy and how it has been shaped over time feels countless.I have grown incredibly and know this is simply the beginning

…just as each brand  new day unfolds.

Things that have become more apparent:

I have taken even more responsibility for my life.

Like everything it has been a process having a death so close to me

... be the radical life event that I rarely have adjectives for such change, without becoming intensely autobiographical.

I have formed a healthy beautiful support system over recent months.

Some have had a challenge relating …others were like they were ‘handpicked’  to be near me and involving themselves so closely with me. I have reached a stage that once again I don’t need to say so much to those who have reached out. I say once again…. Though you’d have to know me very well before my loss and after to establish what a private person I once was. I really needed others… I even needed others to take notes for me, so I could remember where I was headed with life’s many priorities. I thank those individuals too. Anyway…in terms of this and authenticity…I feel as I once did …Only more so. I am responsible for my life and no longer feel the need to give play by plays ..Though, boy did I ever. 
Another revelation as a giver, I know I have been there for others for extended periods of time. Though how different it was for me to accept so much help. I am grateful … and have learned so much about how connected we really are. We all help one another whether we are the giver or the receiver 

In process 

3. What does your heart say about you, your present life and your hopes for the future?

My heart says I love with all of it…. ( all my ❤️)

When I love - in a relationship, I am a true team partner.

I always love myself a hair more than the person I love with my whole heart.

I am extremely forgiving, and not judgmental.

I know we are all more than the pieces/fragments that are observable.

Present Life:

MY HEART SAYS ABOUT MY PRESENT LIFE:

My heart loves to love life and is passionate about being passionate.
to be continued:..

Future Life:

That … I will always love myself enough to have my own back. 
I will bring my heart with me wherever I go.

To be continued …

4.  Do you enjoy affirming that you take full responsibility for your life?

What does it mean to you to take full responsibility for your life?

Think of an example when you have blamed people places and or things for your life being less wonderful than you deserved. How did you work thru it, and how did you feel afterwards?

5. How do you ‘keep the peace’ authentically within?

AFFIRMATIONS 

I always focus on the good things in my life

thereby giving them GREAT power

to exponentially

multiply and grow

• ~

I AM

beyond my

understanding of my

Spirits joy and completeness.

•  

My Home As Authentic Sanctuary 

Affirmations in process … in the midst of creation 

• I enjoy my easy going heart felt joy while loving my home and creating it with style, grace and functionality.  All is perfectly to my Spirit’s standards and design
    • I choose to show gratitude for the memories each object represents and then to release them or include them to welcome a new chapter in my life.
    •  
    My Spirit Place is found easily in my home
    • While I love the outdoors, my favorite things I love to do are easy to enjoy in my stunning heart felt spiritually attuned functional and beautiful home.
  • I absolutely love my home with my whole heart
  • All of my home is a design modeled after my Spirit place and from it.
  • Today is a great day to further beautify my home
  • My Spirit agrees my home  is elegant, and has that of what I love in everything I choose to have in it.
  • Loving today to love my home passionately and vigorously.

Caring For Your Soul

In response to ♡ ˚BeautifullyCreatedLife's post:

I appreciate the depth of and the need for this level of processing.

This is the beginning of an entirely new dawn for you. 

You are opening up all of the channels/portals of listening to and honoring your most serene state of authenticity.  

You are centered and you are rooted in the immensity of your new now.

You are in an empowered space where you have established a way to rise up to and above this transition, and you are empowering you inner Self and your Spirit.

You are Love and You are Loved. 

You are being guided.

You have learned to cherish your Self and you cherish others. 

You are making beautiful choices by choosing your most authentic Self and your authentic JOY naturally follows.

You are much more than enough.   

Your inner light is strong, generous, giving, yielding, bending, and it illuminates complete understanding. 

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Kathi, thank you for your heartfelt focus in expressing beautiful faith and understanding in my walk.

much love, ‘selfcare’

(And my many changing aliases )☀️♥️

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

passage entitled :The House Of the Healthy Psyche by David Richo

00872d43310ce1b2f3b7467dae792c78.jpg

brene-brown-authenticity-quote.jpg

authenticity & courage:

“In a society that says ‘Put Yourself Last' self-love and self-acceptance are almost revolutionary.” Brene' Brown

Nothing has transformed my life more than realizing that it’s a waste of time to evaluate my worthiness by weighing the reaction of the people in the stands.” – Brené Brown

“Courage is a heart word. The root of the word courage is cor—the Latin word for heart. In one of its earliest forms, the word courage meant ‘To speak one’s mind by telling all one’s heart.’ Over time, this definition has changed, and today, we typically associate courage with heroic and brave deeds. But in my opinion, this definition fails to recognize the inner strength and level of commitment required for us to actually speak honestly and openly about who we are and about our experiences—good and bad. Speaking from our hearts is what I think of as ‘ordinary courage.’” – Brené Brown

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display  David Richo

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

You stated in the intro

I am a true believer in the power of working with affirmations.

We all know affirmations are deeply personal and giving others the gift 💝 of affirmations (ones we create or finding what others have written) may truly miss the mark when gifting.

I am going to take my chances this afternoon and gift you with some I love. I hope some will be to your liking.

This is the first of many… will be back later this afternoon:

——————-

please see these:

David Richo affirmations

——————————-

I Am one with the accomplishment of the Divine.”

What is authenticity? For me, it is acknowledging what is in my heart and mind. Both the good, bad, and ugly. It is also a balance of those three things I try to emphasize for myself, and project to others. It is a total accumulation of my life experiences. I strive to be good, loving, kind, hopeful to all, including myself. I take responsibility for the bad, and strive to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them again. And as for the ugly, I strive to never allow that to happen. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Hi Poppy! 

Thanks for joining the meeting. Appreciate your comment,

Definitely agree w/ you about the good, the bad and agree about limiting the ugly!!

—-

Poppy, I loved your  What is authenticity  post. You said quite a bit, and of course always so glad you joined in!

I loved:

• what is in your heart/mind
  • acknowledging it all
    • taking responsibility 
    Acknowledge the good, bad, ugly
  • balance of all 3 things
    • Strive not to repeat the ugly
      • striving to learn from all of your experiences/mistakes
      • striving to be the good, kind loving and hopeful/
        • project that to others
  • the total accumulation of all of your  life experiences 

—-//

I must say what beautiful life lessons and awesome affirmations could be created from your post!!!

Authenticity and Your Inner Child

Beautiful Article By Matt Kahn

Your inner child knows the difference between you offering authentic loving support and applying modalities as a way of fast-tracking your healing journey. Each time healing comes more from agenda than empathy, it infuriates your inner child. It often thinks, “You think you are having a hard time? I’m the very struggle you feel while housed in a body whose consciousness wants nothing to do with me. You think you are alone? You are merely empathing my aloneness within you.”

Once the healing journey is less about manipulating the circumstances of life and more rooted in building authentic relationships with all parts of self, the more peace you make with your innocence, the more the inner child forgives the self-abandonment it has felt within you, and the easier it is to the heal the wounds causing patterns of self-abandonment and further your own evolution from a space of heart-centered authenticity. 
to read article in full.   -link

This is the end of the article… which appealed to me the most:

Whether it's fear, sadness, anger, jealousy, guilt, shame, insecurity, loneliness, frustration, confusion, or even gratitude, openness, peace, and joy, each feeling is an opportunity to love you throughout each passing experience – no matter how preferable, freeing, frustrating or inconvenient any of it seems to be.

Thank you for being a part of my life. I love you – now and forever. And so I am healed.

In response to ♡ ˚BeautifullyCreatedLife's post:

In response to Poppy's post:

I love this article because it is the very nature and crux of taking responsibility for yourself and loving yourself completely.

Some people have said to me, wow you are truly getting thru things… to me. For those who really don’t know me well, that statement omits the energy work and responsibility I have begun to take for my life (even more)

I love what you said Poppy. I related to it all.

Grief work of losing someone as close as a spouse … is filled with authentic inventory type work, because ‘everything’ comes up … So you might as well get use to confronting it all… and as Matt Kahn has often shared… whatever comes up… love ❤️ that too.

In reference to inner child work and authenticity, I love it… You can’t separate your adult/ child experience from grief … because  it was/is with you for the long haul(:

So love all parts of you, because as Poppy stated we are an accumulation of all of our experiences.

And Kathi, I thank you again for your kind words.

In response to ♡ ˚ChooseToEnjoy's post:

Thank you for all of your empowering words.

This really is an empowering meeting.

Matt Kahn's article on authenticity and inner child is very helpful and experiential.

Today what I realized is:

I have the family I've always wanted.

I have a beautiful and loving circle of friends!

I have a perfect body!

I have great health!

My life flows with Joy!

I am grateful!!

Love where you’re going with these affirmations.

Yes, I must agree this is quite a stirring transformational  meeting.

love Affirmations!(:

I have devoted developed

determination  and follow thru

to reach any of my

valued objectives 

BALANCE

I AM balance.

I integrate balance into every aspect of my life.

LOVE 

My

thoughts

and feelings

about my

past present

and future 

create only 

loving 

experiences 

always.

Something I wrote affirmatively

on another thread moments ago:

Today is the day I have beautiful perspective about the many things I had been processing… I need not have complete answers, though the perspective is ever so emotionally satisfying.

Today is the day I allow routines I have been incorporating to have the joy my inner self once knew though now knows beyond belief.. Today is that day.

I claim my joy, therefore it is. 
I claim my recollection the way I would enjoy and my perception that is equally satisfying.

I claim it and It is so

Thank you Creator of the Universe, G_d which exceeds my loving understanding.

Amen

Another affirming moment from this morning as I woke:

I now:

emotionalize my memories thru and thru

I allow my moments to materialize 

Everything meaningful, not completely new

I now:

take my moments thru my day

They are enough to fully satisfy

They totally assist with all I do and say

I now:

love to fully recall this energy from  ‘above’

I can do this easily now

I AM this saturation

and immersion  

of completely satisfying rewarding

Love

In response to ♡ ˚JoyfulPerspective's post:

Thank you for sharing this... You are very positive and empowering.

Thanks for shining your light!

I allow myself to process information.

I allow myself to feel all of my feelings.

I trust my process.

These are truly wonderful affirmations.

They go right for the necessary places to accommodate the joy we love!

(at least that has been my understanding)

glad you are adding what is so meaningful for you 🌷

In response to ♡ ˚EnjoyableJoy's post:

Thanks!!

Today, I learned that I needed to take a break. 

Permission granted!

I learned that part of my "now" growth requires me to disengage and allow.

I make new room for trust to take new roots.

I took time to feel good and to feel my inner peace in the exact way whereever that peace is blossoming. 

I took time to ask new questions. Ask for directions. Ask for information. Keep asking. Keep stretching.  Keep loving. Keep building trust. Keep feeling good energy. 

I am very grateful for all the ground that I covered today, and I love how my heart and my Spirit were kind, receptive and responsive.

What matters now - is now!!  

The only thing that matters -- is now!

Brene Brown quotes:

"Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light."

"Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we're all in this together."

"DIG Deep = get deliberate, inspired and going." 

"Being our messy, imperfect, authentic selves helps create a space where others to feel safe to be themselves too.  Your vulnerability can be a gift to others."

What I am learning:

I choose to love unconditionally.

I choose to feel ease. I choose a higher new balance.

I  choose compassionate Self care with every new thought.

My body is a temple.

My consciousness is inner connected and it exists on astral, mental and ethereal planes.

In meditation I reach samadhi, my higher Self. All of my sense organs are heightened. 

I AM open, balanced and unlimited.

Refinement creates unificaiton.

Lovely!!!

beautiful fresh inspiration

thanks Kathi!

Quotes

Unconditional Love = unconditional resilience.

Unify, Fortify, Transform and Transform During COVID-19 | WellCome Om  Integral Healing & Education Center

Unconditional Love is resolution.

So true.

Unconditional Love is Freedom  

It is the wee hours of the morning… most likely will edit after a good nights sleep.

.Related image

For myself:Unconditional Love 

Unconditional Love is an experience I cannot adequately word.

I would like to progressively find the words at this stage of my life.

To my recall, It was never important to me before….to find these words.

It was only important that I gave my energy to ‘living it’

2/3 of my life was spent loving my spouse with absolutely everything I had.

Grief I’ve learned is just love. It’s all the love you want to give but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.” – Anonymous

I once read sadness (or like quote above with grief)is simply having so much love and not giving it away. That is what grief feels like to me. Though, my unconditional love for my spouse is eternal and it’s beautifully amazing how I never have to stop loving him simply because of this awkward abrupt ‘end’

Precipice of Change.

I have come to my new precipice of change… with my spirituality …

and with my evolving understanding of

unconditional Love.

I want to give my understanding of unconditional love a voice.

This being a very new spiritual time for me, 

it is almost impossible to exclude my life and love-experience

I had with my husband

of my entire adult life

and it wouldn’t be natural to try.

So when I think of unconditional love, I think of:

the energy of growing up and learning love

through day to day life for decades.

5 Powerful Entities 
There were always 5 great areas of Unconditional Love

While being with my spouse

growing

and growing up.

1) There was loving God, as Creator of everything…

2) There was self love to feel worthy of the Greatness of G_d.

3) There was loving my beloved husband  ( and his love toward me)

4)There was also the love and respect for the union of man and wife.

5) Last but not least was simply and powerfully Being Love… the love we all are. As we practice being in touch with our Spirit place … we can tell if we are loving out of ego or from the depths of our being to love ourselves and love others from a place of unlimited love. We are learning a perfect love. We are a work in progress and a masterpiece being love. We are always love, we just get caught up in the world sometimes.

ETERNAL UNCONDITIONAL LOVE  

Unconditional love was the natural place of Spirit,

Though when I speak of 2/3 of my life..

we simply had to grow…

it’s what human beings are naturally inclined to do.

We got to know ourselves and one another

We needed to grow up in this love… a life time of allowing the intensity and growth with wanting to grow in loving ourselves and one another in a world that often doesn’t seem to focus on placing love first.

So why bring all of this up?
In order to move forward in unconditional love and care and grow and give unconditionally, I need to assess what this energy for a life time consisted of, what I wanted … and now must allow of myself …

the same unconditional Love

but oh so differently.

Quotes 
The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.”-Fawn Weaver

00019004_88596.gif

“Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart.”-Shirley Rindani

00019004_88596.gif“A wise physician once said, ‘The best medicine for humans is love.’ Someone asked, ‘What if it doesn’t work?’ He smiled and answered, ‘Increase the dose’.”-Unknown00019004_88596.gif

Affirmations

Unconditional love is who I AM and i allow myself a completeness in growth.

My Spirit reminds me daily

of my growing unconditional love.

My Spirit is guided

by the GOODNESS  of God.

G_d is my Divine Source

is in me and with me

all the time.

I allow Divine courage

I trust in God

with all my heart.

My G_d,

My Creator fills me with Unconditional Love,

a perfect love

and powerful love.

I am spiritual calmness

and 

All is well in my love filled 

world.

I AM the joy

of unconditional love

81 | Self-Forgiveness — Wholehearted Coaching

I have been slowly getting into yoga/pilates and I have been getting different tools: mats, yoga blocks, yoga straps with loops to help increase stretching, LaCrose balls for trigger point releasing, pilates flex ring, SPIR sponge ball, etc. Today, I got one more new piece: yoga bolster. Wow, I am amazed, completely. 

Yoga/pilates can be best be described as body stretching, flexibility, strength, as so on. But, in truth, its got the perfect axis of mind, body, spirit in constant collaboration with self compassion, self love, forgiveness in union with core strengthening. 

For anyone who needs to stop being hard on themself... For anyone who needs to forgive themself or forgive anyone else - I recommend introducing mind, body and Spirit with any other form of physical body work where you can do the phenomenal work of deep releasing, deep breathing, deep surrender. 

Self compassion is a powerful portal!

Creating Resolution with authenticity:

Do you ever reach it? Does it exist? Is it actually possible?

For those people who are hard on themself, who easily get angry or impatient and intolerant with themself, and worst of all, who walk away saying swearing, "never again..."; this is for you. That's not helping. That's not empowering nor is it transformative. 

The only thing that is empowering and transformative is to choose to an option where you get to forgive and restore yourself to your true nature: self compassion/ self love.

AM I worthy?

For many people, working on authenticity includes dealing with the very part of ourself that we can't fix, we can't escape, we can't un-do certain damage or harm. 

Worth or adequacy, "Am I enough? Am I good enough?" These are fundamental needs. And so is belonging. Belonging effects self worth. Maslow's hierarchy of needs identifies these in his 1943 paper titled "A theory of human motivation." It includes the need for food, love, safety and self esteem. He asserts that all humans are motivated to be the best that they can be, and in order to achieve that they have those basic needs. There are four levels: psychological needs, security and safety needs, social needs and esteem needs. It's good to review this for a few minutes and notice the places in your life where there are areas where we all need contribution.

I AM Loved and supported. 

I listen to my inner truth.

I honor and care for my Self.

I give and receive Love effortlessly and unconditionally.

I AM One with my inner Divinity.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to ♡ ˚AllowingWhat I 💕 Love's post

Once again, I need to thank you Kathi for sharing yourself so openly.
 This Happiness Meeting being:

Authenticity, Heart and Spirit place

I truly feel another enormous area was covered!!!!(:
Like you, much has been going on with myself… and sharing such huge areas of ones life is the heart and soul of authenticity.  

Unconditional love 💕 is authenticity…because it is who we really are!

Giving away love becomes ease

when you can allow all parts

of your authenticity

to surface

from the deeper  deeper

places of your soul.

"

2ea73442aeca2f188bd9b2e9968a9c58.jpg

b33b04e54d91f2991a5d6cc62ae1b645.jpg

See the source image

The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.
Stephen Kendrick

In response to ♡ ˚Spirituality&PowerOf💕 Love's post:

I can feel your expansion and new growth, new wealth of wisdom that comes along w/ the manifestation unique to biphasic inner and outer expansion.

I love your newest name!

It fits just purrrfect! Spirituality&Powerof💕

💗💗💗💗💗

Every day is a new day Kath!

And thank you… yes beautiful shifts occurring within the daily levels of acceptance 

We need to grieve the ones we have loved and lost in this lifetime — not to sustain our connection to suffering, but to sustain our connection to love.” – J. W.

”Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” – Vicki Harrison

Honor the space between no longer and not yet

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
Maya Angelou,

Authentic Self Care

• I will take the time to care for my needs today.
  • I can still feel blessed and loved.

affirmations above are from therightaffirmations.com

the following are from ThinkAffirmatiions.com

• I take comfort in the memories we shared.”
  • “I am thankful and feel fortunate to have known you.”
  • “I give myself time and space to grieve and process my feelings.”
  • “I am grateful to have had you in my life.

From

What’s Your Grief.com

Remember, you can bring the past into the present.  The person you lost, the person you were, those are all things that will still be a part of you as you go forward.  The myth of “letting go” has left many grievers feeling like the healthy way to grieve is to shut the door to the past.  As we have said time and time and time again, a continued connection to loved ones, as well as a continued connection to the person we used to be, can be a very healthy part of moving forward.

Today I pace myself with complete compassion.

Today is a great day to simply and powerfully be myself… and I will be doing that very well.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content