login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

January’22★★ Newest ★★Guess the quote

Even if the right answer may reveal something about you.

Such as this quote. "I'm not over the hill"!  

"Well maybe not but you can certainly see the top of it"

first things first-keep it simple-let go and let god-one day at a time
perhaps another version of the four agreements

"Don't listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who....

Einstein

affirmation bath Love Is All I Know
I AM patience/peace/balance/serenity/ease/comfort/harmony/freedom&relaxation.Love is the answerToeverything in life,&I give/receive unconditionally

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to -___

Mahatma Gandhi

I AM patience/peace/balance/serenity/ease/comfort/harmony/freedom&relaxation.Love is the answerToeverything in life,&I give/receive unconditionally

This thread has fun potential(:

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Blessings's post: Live forever

first things first-keep it simple-let go and let god-one day at a time
perhaps another version of the four agreements

In response to Lake Placid's post:

yup(:

your turn(:

Ok. I'll give an easy and one you've heard me say the easy one I'm not sure about idea.

"So I thoght of this "What the heck why don't we throw it on the porch and see if the cat****"

Next "There are no mistakes you made a decision or course of action and instead of right or wrong I

like to simply say I produced a ***"

My cat doing her best posing for the camera because if I like the pic she gets her fav treats.

In response to Onceinabluemoon's post:

oh no… may I google? lol 

"See if the cat licks it up* 

Other quote from Wayne Dyer  

"simply produce a result"

My cat doing her best posing for the camera because if I like the pic she gets her fav treats.

In response to Onceinabluemoon's post:

so tempted to google, though I will guess in Jeopardy type answering…

Okay Onceinabluemoon…

What is how do you know if it’s still good?

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing ___ ___

___."

by Albert Einstein

Incompetent, or defective  don't know the exact wording.

"Children are like wet cement

whatever falls on them

makes an ..........

"Be mindful of your self talk it's a conversation with the ********"

In response to Stillness's post:

you got it…we got a winner!!!

the word is stupid, though close enough(:

In response to Stillness's post:

an impression?

In response to ♡ ˚Grateful &Appreciative's post: Yup 

Looking for Mr, .......

Movie title

According to Aristhrotle "knowing yourself is the beginning of all ......" 

In response to Incandescent blue's post: We know the answer is goodbar, though if you ask me in that film Diane Keaton was looking for 3 muskeeteers being the wild child she played.

I have one

Luminous beings we are, not

this

_____    _____.

by

—Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content