login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER’22★★ Newest ★★ 1/21/2022: Setting goals and enhancing vibrations

"My Power"

We are all a work in process!  I know that writing down a list of priorities helps me stay focused and improves my timeliness. It improves my ability to tap into my flow, where I can give and receive.

Grace rushes in.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What are you feeling?

Dont-condemn-yourself.jpg

What are you desiring?

excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening Matt Kahn

Positive2520Wallpaper.jpg

Image result for everyday affirmations.org pic

Loving The Things You Do Everyday 

I love to weigh things out because I make awesome decisions every time .

I love the clarity of mind I have every day.

I love house work because I achieve the most beautiful results with everything I do.

I love creating  bullet journals because it is pure creative efficiency and absolute joyful fun in each delightful entry.

Errors are even fun in my world because each lesson brings indelible lessons to my wonderful ideal way of living each day the way I love.

I love my affirmations that I utilize every day.

I love my affirmation flash cards I create and use every day. 
My affirmations serve me so well.

Joy is how I live each moment every day. 

Fun is easy in my world because I am naturally passionate and delightfully fun.

• I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

5b9a55f1c7d34d89da0a1138e135c0ae.jpg

edf241f7cc4994a4a62fbf580752d833--iphone-backgrounds-phone-wallpapers.jpg

It is important to know what we are saying to ourselves.

One of my favorite practices  are ‘ doing my affirmations’.

I had woken up early and felt a bit affected by ‘things’ and then I gravitated to things I wanted to be motivated for…and then .. I thought oh no!  I am not up to things. Then I ‘accidentally’ came across my older affirmations I had  placed in my phone. And wow!!! It was like perfect natural medicine. 

Image result for affirmation pic quote act and behave as my vision has manifested

Before you can achieve your #goals, you first have to set them. Here's how to crush your #2018goals and be part of the top 3 percent.

Really love what PlannerGirlCouture is doing on Etsy.

How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)

Imagine-No-Limitations.jpg

Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy

If you embrace possibility thinking, your dreams will go from molehill to mountain size, and because you believe in possibilities, you put yourself in position to achieve them.

John Maxwell

Recently, 'the cat' has had my tongue... I've been stuck for a few minutes and now I unstick myself with love and with intention. It's matters not why, what matters most is choice and vibration.

Tools for when you are stuck:

1.  Give your self permission and take time to allow your self decompress. Put a time limit on it. 
  2.  Ask yourself what you need right now, and what you need to release this. Be specific.
  3. Restore and replenish:  Balance rest with some physical exercise outdoors, and plan to either journal, meditate or tap in to your energy and see how successful your were at this gentle pause.  Welcome your resilience, a peaceful mind and a willingness to release all that no longer serves you and move forward with your flow.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Lovely(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content