login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pet peeve...

Any pet peeve?

YES! I don’t know the policies in other countries but in the U.S. there are “rules of the road” for 4 way stops. If you stop first – you go first. If you stop at the same time, the one furthest right goes first. It seems few people know these rules but then you have the person who thinks they’re being polite & they wave you on. I sometimes think they are assuming I don’t know what to do and are patronizing. Grrrr. This and clipping coupons. Grrrr Jarrrrrn

One pet peeve I have is using a study guide for an important career exam that has errors.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’d like to bring this thread back to the front….Sometimes sharing a pet peeve can be humourous after getting it out….or like getting something significant off your chest…and sometimes it just is…what it is…a pet peeve(:Any pet peeves come to mind?

Here’s a  pet peeve of mine regarding faulty assumptions are the sales of faulty assumptions…the way pharmaceuticals are marketed on television.
10852.gif

• ~

Here's another -people who say they dislike drama and they seem to find ways to create it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO TAILGATE OR DON,T ALLOW ENOUGH DISTANCE BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND THE VEHICLE IN FRONT OF THEM.THE BASICRULE OF THUMB“IS TO ALLOW AT LEAST ONE CAR LENGTHS SPACE IN FRONT OF YOU FOR EVERY 10 MPH YOUR TRAVELLING…FOR INSTANCE IF YOUR GOING 30 MPH,THE VEHICLE IN FRONT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 3 CAR LENGTHS AHEAD,50MPH 5 LENGTHS SPACE IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR ETC…YES I KNOW IF YOU DRIVE IN THIS CONSIDERATE WAY OTHER CARS WILL TEND TO CLAIM THE SPACE IN FRONT OF YOU BY CUTTING IN FRONT.THAT,S WHY THE WORD TOLERANCE WAS CREATED…..OBVIOUSLY WE DON,T GET THERE ANY QUICKER BY BEING ON THE OTHER PERSONS BUMPER…SINCE THE TOPIC WAS PET PEEVES,THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT OF.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I don’t have an pet peeves. I try to drop all pets like that off at the pet peeve humane society. PLEASE NEUTER YOUR PET PEEVES!

I agree accidental note… I have no pet peeves either…. but it is interesting to see what bothers everyone else…. love and joy, Kathy

I have a lot of pet peeves! Haha, mostly little things though, and I am pretty good at ignoring them. Things like when guys I am around don’t clip their nails – gross! I hate it when people smack their food or chew on ice, the sounds are terrible.

I have a major pet peeve and that is when I am at a 4 way stop. Some clown always has to just go through without caring about anyone else and just keeps going!

Another one is when I am driving on a two lane street and someone making a left turn at a street that meets the street I am on, sees that no one is behind me and decides they have to cut in front of me and then go slow!OHH I HATE THAT!!! );

I have several ridiculous pet peevish I have always wanted to get off my chest.

1. People who don’t use turn signals. I’m pretty sure they are standard on most cars nowadays.

2. People who use their horn abusively. Such as hooking behind you as soon as the light turns green. Dude, give me a second to move my foot from the brake to the accelerator. Hooking at you changing lanes in front of them when you easily have 2-3 car lengths between you. People ate just going crazy on the horns. I’m not going to know when someone is actually hooking at me for a legitimate reason there is so unnecessary horn hooking going on.

3. Lastly, people who spit their gum on sidewalks, parking garages, or anywhere else that people walk and are likely to step in your disgusting reguritated, sticky, robbery, mess that will ruin my pair of no doubt designer shoes I’m wearing that day. These creating most certainly grew up in a mark and they are the same people who stick gum under tables in restaurants too.

Image result for eckhart tolle assumptions quote pic

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content