login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER ‘22★★ Newest ★★ Acceptance, Enthusiasm,Enjoyment

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• I trust in the ebb and flow of the universe. I trust that life’s bigger than what I can see. I trust that there is a divine order beyond my control. And I trust that no matter what happens, I will be all right ★ღ✰˚ ✰ Oprah Winfrey

The modalities of awakened doing are acceptance, enjoyment, and
enthusiasm. Each one represents a certain vibrational frequency of
consciousness. You need to be vigilant to make sure that one of them
operates whenever you are engaged in doing anything at all – from the most simple task to the most complex. If you are not in the state of either acceptance, enjoyment, or enthusiasm, look closely and you will find that you are creating suffering for yourself and others. EckhartTolle

Tolle,Eckhart

• ~~~~~~~~~ ★ღ✰˚ ✰ (:
    • ~~~~~~~~~
      So here we are, in our rare and precious lives, surrounded by gorgeous moments begging to be noticed and celebrated. Go! Celebrate! Sark

Laughter is the lubricant and elixir of life. Being able to laugh at yourself and the everyday incongruities of your daily situation is the best way to quell stress. Lighten up and enjoy life! Susan Smith Jones

People don’t realize that now is all there ever is; there is no past or future except as memory or anticipation in your mind.” EckhartTolle

“Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.”EckhartTolle

“Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.”EckhartTolle

“Always say “yes” to the present moment. What could be more futile, more insane, than to create inner resistance to what already is? what could be more insane than to oppose life itself, which is now and always now? Surrender to what is. Say “yes” to life — and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.”EckhartTolle

“The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.”EckhartTolle

Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory.
Betty Smith

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. John Muir

You can’t expect to prevent negative feelings altogether.And you can’t expect to experience positive feelings all the time. The Law of Emotional Choice directs us to acknowledge our feelings but also to refuse to get stuck in the negative ones. Greg Anderson

What life means to us is determined not so much by what life brings to us as by the attitude we bring to life; not so much by what happens to us as by our reaction to what happens. Lewis L. Dunnington

People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. Dale Carnegie
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. Henry David Thoreau

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really HAPPY is something to be ENTHUSIASTIC about. – C. Kingsley

The modalities of awakened doing are acceptance, enjoyment, and enthusiasm. Each one represents a certain vibrational frequency of consciousness. You need to be vigilant to make sure that one of them operates whenever you are engaged in doing anything at allfrom the most simple task to the most complex. If you are not in the state of either acceptance, enjoyment, or enthusiasm, look closely and you will find that you are creating suffering for yourself and others. EckhartTolle

Today is the perfect day for:

Acceptance, Enthusiasm,Enjoyment

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content