login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER ‘22★★ Newest ★★HappinessMtg:In Reverence to the MysteryofLife

The previous happiness meeting was titled: JOURNEY of Soulful Rebirth: Your sanctuary. Yourself.

In this meeting, we will be elevating, expanding and conjoining both of these meetings.

previous meeting-JOURNEY of Soulful Rebirth: Your Sanctuary. Your Self.

The last meeting covered a lot of new ground. In that meeting, the focus involved a daunting title of Soulful rebirth. We touched on many aspects of Self care.  We touched on celebrating our life and our Love, focusing on growth, value, renewal, inspiration  and new beginnings while in the space of rapid change. We incorporated to that rapid change to our sanctuary and our self, and we examined how our habitat reflects our energy, our flow and how it supports us and our commitment. 

This topic is a dimension which we have never touched on before.

I humbly introduce this topic:

In Reverence to the Mystery of Life.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I visualize myself developing a new understanding of the Mysteries of Life...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

As I take on this magnificent topic for exploration, my intention is four fold:

1.  I want to increase self awareness by becoming more aware of how my personal biases block/filter my perceptions. I would like be more aware of my biases and I would like to be able to release biases in ways that teach me to be unattached to my biases/filters. I want to be able to be free and be unhindered with perceptions - and able to experience what that feels like, to be unlimited in my capacity to be able to have new freedom from new, unfiltered/unbiased vision. 
  2. I want to experience Life's mysteries, and not become one!
  3. In reverence to the Mysteries of life, I am going to allow today's mystery, so that I can experience this today! I am going to stand in Awe with my now, and not try to understand it!
  4. Joy! I want to experience Life's Mysteries and feel alive with JOY!

I would like to use the Yoga Sutras of Pantanjali. I use the book "Light of the Soul," by Alice A. Bailey however you can find many things by using google or find other books about the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.

In Hindu yoga philosophy, there are three vital bodies are physical (gross), astral (subtle) and casual; and there five sheaths of atman.

Ātman (/ˈɑːtmən/; Sanskrit: आत्मन्) is a Sanskrit word that refers to the (universal) Self or self-existent essence of human beings, as distinct from ego (Ahamkara), mind (Citta) and embodied existence (Prakṛti).[note 1] The term is often translated as soul,[note 2] but is better translated as "Self,"[1] as it solely refers to pure consciousness or witness-consciousness, beyond identification with phenomena. In order to attain moksha (liberation), a human being must acquire self-knowledge (Atma Gyaan).

Atman is a central concept in the various schools of Indian philosophy, which have different views on the relation between Atman, individual Self (Jīvātman), supreme Self (Paramātmā) and, the Ultimate Reality (Brahman), stating that they are: completely identical (Advaita, Non-Dualist),[2][3] completely different (Dvaita, Dualist), or simultaneously non-different and different (Bhedabheda, Non-Dualist + Dualist).[4]

The six orthodox schools of Hinduism believe that there is Ātman in every living being (jiva), which is distinct from the body-mind complex. This is a major point of difference with the Buddhist doctrine of Anatta, which holds that in essence there is no unchanging essence or Self to be found in the empirical constituents of a living being,[note 3] staying silent on what it is that is liberated.

The above was taken from wikipedia.

If you don’t become speechless when looking out into space on a clear night, you are not really looking, no aware of the totality of what is there. You are probably only looking at at the objects and perhaps seeking to name them. If you have ever experienced a sense of awe when looking into space, perhaps even felt a deep reverence in the face of this incomprehensible mystery, it means you must have relinquished for a moment your desire to explain and label and have become aware not only of the objects in space but of the infinite depth of space itself. 

to read more

As without, so within (Eckhart Tolle)

link

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

A book I am finding very helpful, though far from finishing

because of the need to digest the pieces of thought…is:

It’s Okay That You Are Not OKAY:Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Understand by Megan Devine

What I LOVE about it is, it treats grief very respectfully. Grief is not something to be solved..or fixed …. It has you ‘bowing to the mystery of grief and love’

How compassionate is that? I feel it’s quite perfect.

I would like to create some questions to ponder

1) How do you feel when you are experienced something large in life and you don’t label it with words? Example… love, birth, death, soulmate, energy…. etc.?

2) What do you love about simply and powerfully accepting something so incredibly vast as a mystery? What happens to you and your experience when you label and you simply allow it to be a awesome mystery? Give examples of anything you like.

3) Share anything that you desire that has to do with self care

that can be included in your energy…your reverence and mystery for life itself

How does this connect with your motives

for taking care of yourself

and what totally inspires you to act on self care?

I often prefer no labels.

As a younger person, I played a game to find words to fit how I felt and or detail an experience.

I enjoy it sometimes today, though not for profound inner outer experiences.

I tried to find words when I had a significant loss recently… and the act of doing that, created story after story of memories.

I am not opposed to memories. If anything, I love memories… they bring my loved one back to me.

Though allowing myself the freedom to engage in ‘all of this’ as more of a vast mystery opens my senses even wider beyond a detailed entry in a my heart or a journal.

For example:

love 💕.

marriage 💕

soulmate 💕

death ❤️‍🩹 

love of life

life

who I Am
who others are

my understanding of my Creator

Creator of the vast universe

Mysterious … from the heart place brings so much more to my

love for myself, others, involved beautiful lengthy relationships

to health, caretaking yourself and others etc etc etc.

Affirmations 

As I surrender to my loving Creator of the universe,I AM.

I know my why is living a passionate life, and it is forever permeating my how with loving guidance.

Loving that I keep receiving emotional, physical, and spiritual rescues via my loving Creator. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

→   As I surrender to my loving Creator of the universe,I AM.

→   At will, I AM neutrality and observation.

→   I AM the empowered nature I have been seeking 

→   My soul heart path is always spiritually healing and beautiful.

→I AM stunning beauty inwardly and outwardly.

→   I AM beauty, honesty, integrity, and unconditional love.

→   At will, I allow transformational shifts which ease daily flow.

→   I am allowing myself to be truly okay.

→   My soul heart path always allows for the most benevolent outcome.

→   I AM balanced reciprocity.

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Fresh Energy's post:

Completely beautiful. Thank you for Being who you are and for making our world a much kinder and  more loving place. 

May all of your growth, your intention of living your life passionately and the infusion of love, may your example touch and teach the hearts and minds of others and inspire others to live life passionately and purposefully.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Link to return to

PATANJALI YOGA SUTRAS Sanskrit text with Translation and Commentary
By
Swami Vivekananda

Thank you Kathi for your continued kindness.

901670.jpg

I have been using the energy of mystery in many things that come up for me. If I can’t fully know something it is a mystery. If I can’t absolutely know something it has mystery.

I love knowing I don’t have all data for everything… It creates the profound beauty and possibilities in everything.

It leaves the door open to exponential learning that only could

be more available as we step back

believing the answers

are energetically a mystery.

Far better than a google search or imagination 

You cannot google love and know love unless it triggers the profound and the mystery of the vastness of it all.

Example: When I first experienced loss of my soulmate, memories were plentiful. When I let go and  felt our many years …I felt love. Love is not just the first time you met someone… it’s everything … it’s the energy that went thru everything. The result is remembering we are love and they are love, and love is so much more than words could ever say… even though everything and everyone tries(:

3) Share anything that you desire that has to do with self care

that can be included in your energy…your reverence and mystery for life itself

How does this connect with your motives

for taking care of yourself

and what totally inspires you to act on self care?

I can absolutely tie self-care in the energy & motives for taking care of myself and for reverence for life itself.

The more I see life as a sheer awesome miracle and comprehend fragility …of life… life cannot be taken for granted..in how it is revered/appreciated/ respected.

Anything we have the power to change… whether it be with emotion/thought/physicality it can be planned for and eventually accomplished. It’s easy to talk about something for years and think it’s further along in doing than it actually is. Personally, I enjoy praising myself for what I do/have done that is good for me even if it was awhile ago lol. Though, I love love love knowing I have updated my routines …. disciplines and anything that I really value and 

bring actions, inner/outer allowing/ into the present.

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation): that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”―William Hutchison Murray 

motivation1.jpg?w=640

Image result for inspirational quotes about nutrition

Image result for time affirmation pics

Related imageImage result for time affirmation picsb7c0f58b4ac8b7a889330257e4418e9a.jpge807edb058308c2770be0a3e084d5d79.jpg

Thank you!!

Mystery Awe and Reverence Related Quotes 

“Learn to shake yourself loose from what the world believes is the only reality.”

Neville Goddard

See the source image

"You don't understand. You're not a wave. You're part of the ocean." ~ Morrie Schwartz

Anyone who has had a truly “spiritual” moment, a moment of breaking through our day-to-day reality and touching the divine, knows how difficult it is to communicate that experience to others—or even to recapture it later for ourselves. The
Zalman Schachter-Shalom

In our daily meditations, we pray to the Divine who fills the world, and fills our hearts, and moves us from rung-to-rung, until we arrive at where we have always been. And then we take another step so that the soul can come to encompass the vastness of the knowable as well as the unknowable.
Zalman Schachter-Shalom

"Just as your hand, held before the eye, can hide the tallest mountain, so this small earthly life keeps us from seeing the vast radiance that fills the core of the universe." ~ Nachman of Breslov

"All new beginnings require that you unlock a new door." ~ Nachman of Breslov

e

Hello Mystery

I love that I cannot know you

Hello Mystery

I am so glad I get to observe you

and only reflect on how much there is to you.

Hello Mystery

Thank you for letting me not know you and only know of you

It is because of you that I give room for everything to be and keep growing

Isn’t that how we humans let other humans grow 

Thats how love can be more than we can put into words 

That’s how joy causes us to feel so much that we are overwhelmed with good feelings 

to be continued 

as a mystery

In response to ♡ ˚GOOD energy's post:

Brilliant post....  Your words and your dialogue have helped to opened my eyes and see into the sublime.

Loved:

"Hello Mystery.  I am so glad I get to observe you

and only reflect on how much there is to you."

I also want to thank you for mentioning the phrase "Wish List" to me.

When I reflected on the idea of "my wish list," I began to explore.

Immediately, LOVE was the first thing to come up!

The Dash Poem by Linda Ellis

I read of a man who stood to speak
At the funeral of a friend
He referred to the dates on the tombstone
From the beginning...to the end

He noted that first came the date of birth
And spoke the following date with tears,
But he said what mattered most of all
Was the dash between those years

For that dash represents all the time
That they spent alive on earth.
And now only those who loved them
Know what that little line is worth

For it matters not, how much we own,
The cars...the house...the cash.
What matters is how we live and love
And how we spend our dash.

So, think about this long and hard.
Are there things you'd like to change?
For you never know how much time is left
That can still be rearranged.

If we could just slow down enough
To consider what's true and real
And always try to understand
The way other people feel.

And be less quick to anger
And show appreciation more
And love the people in our lives
Like we've never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect
And more often wear a smile,
Remembering this special dash
Might only last a little while

So, when your eulogy is being read
With your life's actions to rehash...
Would you be proud of the things they say
About how you spent YOUR dash?

Finding joy in our journey and learning to live in the now means that we begin accepting and experiencing life just as it is.

• What do you have on your wish-list? Take your time, and enjoy seeking out the perfect flow of energy to this question. There is a lot that can come up, and surprise you!
  • What do you have on your list of things that you always wanted to do, or places that you always wanted to go?  Take time out to imagine, and enjoy where your thoughts go. Really let yourself dream!  Think of something that is truely fantastic! Allow yourself to play and to dream!
  • What do you want to do that has no agenda, and that does not feel like a chore? Maybe pick a new hobby that you can enjoy for 20 or 30 minutes towards to end of the day. Maybe a new craft like crochet or needlepoint, or fix up a spot to make your shop work. Get your space organized and think about spring gardening ideas. 
  • Ask yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, or from 1 to 100, how happy do you want to be or what to you want to experience today.
  • Bring gratitude in to all activities! Include gratitude in even the smallest of ways!

Wish List

One thing about grief, it isn't all sadness... though it is living very much in the present with a level of progressive acceptance ... in different degrees

different ways

different days

My wish list is simply to do what I'm doing more and more -to my satisfaction... pleasing myself

Grief is a very selfish ... a 'good' selfish focus.

While my relationships with others have grown in number and quality... It still is a given grief doesn't just go away. 

For me a wish list, is each day asking myself what I would like to experience and give generously

This sometimes feels like a chore, though most of the time is a progressive gift.

Down the road, as busy places feel better to go to, I will get back to the gym

My food passion is actually that a passion... I love to study food... and how it contributes to my well-being... There was a time I thought of an aspect of this as a business, and now its 'just for me'.

I share with like minded people and I like that.

Creating a more wonderful place where I live ... is in process, and it means a lot to me to continue.

I do write on occasion, and my hubby had suggested I write a book.... it can go on a wish list, just not yet a high priority... though definitely holds a place for me.

I used my tools when I woke... I ate and continuing on my roll around creating my home.

I am OK this moment. Heck, I am happy this moment. 

The Dash Poem by Linda Ellis

loved:

"[d]ash between those years"

"Know what that little line is worth"

"What matters is how we live and love"

"Are there things you'd like to change? For you never know how much time is left That can still be rearranged"

"...[l]ess quick to anger And show appreciation more And love the people in our lives Like we've never loved before"

"If we could just slow down enough To consider what's true and real And always try to understand The way other people feel"

"[t]reat each other with respect."

"Would you be proud of the things they say About how you spent YOUR dash?"

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

I feel very good about our 'dash' ... though hindsight is always 20/20...meaning, There are no do overs when someone passes, and we are always trying to do our best ... for ourselves, with ourselves , for the other person, for the good of the relationship... And unfortunately there is no education greater than when you don't get another opportunity to show more love... more understanding... take better care so you have more of you to go around. My only regret is being able to use all I have learned to demonstrate ... more... like I always did with what I knew, though now with what I know now. 

I am so grateful for this Happiness Meeting because it allows the focus of Mystery. 

Mystery... what we can't for certain know all about... Though what I can say the mystery of unconditional love by humans ... does contain a limitation or 2(: And all we do is forgive anything that wasn't a perfect moment, and remember how perfect love is.

It is a weird thing that occurs, that no how many great decades you have with someone.... guess what you remember after they pass? Yup, you got it, the things you wish you could say sorry for,

the behaviors you now get... and can't wait to show the new you... and see how you both smile.

Love is huge! Love is a mystery ... its threaded thru all of the circumstances we feel are imperfect -though are beyond our understanding of Goodness.

In response to ♡ ˚GOOD energy's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

“We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past, but by the love we're not extending in the present.”

Marianne Williamson

Love is such a beautiful energy, listen to its mystery and feel it in your life throughout your years-past, present & future(:

Hi Kath, been reading some of your newest affirmations, I see where you are going with this, maybe this thread can pull that energy here… and include mystery, love, and neutrality/reframing 

Thoughts?

The important thing is not to stop questioning.  Curiosity has its own reason for existing.  One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality.  It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day.  Never lose a holy curiosity.

…Albert Einstein

I trust in the ebb and flow of the universe. I trust that life’s bigger than what I can see. I trust that there is a divine order beyond my control. And I trust that no matter what happens, I will be all right ★ღ✰˚ ✰ Oprah Winfrey

The-journey-between-what.jpg

Do not struggle.
Go with the flow of things,
And you will find yourself at one with
The mysterious unity of the Universe.
~Chuang Tzu

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content