login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Self Care Lessons Anyone?

I received wonderful lessons from a wonderful woman, my mom. She taught me to feel deserving & the beauty of enthusiasm in giving and receiving for a life time. That is an important element in speaking to yourself and caring for yourself. And along the way …maturity taught me to give all of that to me. Giving that to me assists in giving to others. Thanks Mom!

Care to share any lessons/gifts you’ve received along the way?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I just learnt its safe to change the habits i have regarding food/emotions .
had a lovely breakfast of soya yoghurt,red grapes ,strawberries and chopped almonds – sat at the table with kitchen door open listening to the birds .
My morning routine used to be eating haklf a packet of bisciuts in bed to push downemotions /feelings stored for years .

There is no need to worry any more about this dam of emotions bursting because im healing it through learning to care for and love myself ,and its just becoming a distant memory .There is no big turmoil to go through which i hve dreaded for so long.I can now eat healthy food that willnourish my mind body and spirit and enjoy my morning and evening quiet times .

I now have this inner peace because i know i’m moving forwards on the road to my authentic life ,a life of spirituality,simplicity and serenity .This might seem a litle thing to acheive but it is huge for me ,its like the feelingof learning to ride a bike ,once you try it on your own and dont fall off – you lose the fear .I started this habit about 26 years ago and it has been a freind and a comfort but now its time to release it .Love from a very happy flowergirl

My own self care has improved out of necessity (another name for my universe;]) As mentioned elsewhere, I have adopted a senior miniature pinscher. He has unclipped butterfly ears and beautiful long legs which propel him down the st. at an amazing pace! Anyway, I now have no choice and no excuse – we take a nice sz. walk am & pm with a few mini trips between. He’s a sweety & we’re in love. Every positive step makes it more logical & likely we’ll take another soon… Noah’s my guy, Jan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content