login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER ‘21-‘22★★ Newest ★★Happiness meeting 12/12/21: JOURNEY of Soulful Rebirth: Your Sanctuary. Your Self.

• Welcome All to the latest Happiness meeting!

This Happiness meeting is offered for those who are seeking value, renewal and inspiration during challenging times or times of rapid change. 

The intention of this meeting is to discuss Soulful Rebirth and how your home and your body can adapt, aid and facilitate this new passage or portal of perception.

When you read this title: Soulful Rebirth: Your Santuary. Your Self, what comes up for you?

Previous Happiness Meeting-★HappinessMtgNov20/Divinely Inspired-Self Care

Previous Happiness Meeting in November

October Happiness Meeting   Oct.2021 Continuity and Change: Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace

Ownership of our energy.Link to meeting

Soul Voyager:  Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual health. /Link

Other recent HAPPINESS MEETING-Happiness Meeting 08/2021: The secret life of LOVE: A Celebration of Life and of Love.

Other RELATED HAPPINESS MEETING :Metacognition:Cultivating Spontaneity, tapping into cosmic contribution

Other RELATED HAPPINESS MEETINGAug 2019 HappinessMtg--★★Breakthrough-Workout: Receptivity, manifesting Abundance&Awaken deepest desires

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

"Stress is not the enemy in our lives.  Paradoxically, its the key to growth."  

~ Dr. Jim Loehr 

If you use this as an affirmation, then the experience of stress will transform into a process of growth. For me, that immediately makes bare my unwillingness to change and resistance.

From this perspective, its valuable to recognize barriers so that I can learn, choose and plan new priorities. 

New priorities: Transformation, inner peace, purpose and Spiritual rebirth.

"The power to work miracles belongs to me."

"The start of something new brings the hope of something great.  Anything is possible."    

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

We are always in the midst of new beginnings... some more acknowledged than others... and some more desired than others. 

No matter our experience taking a step back from our current perceptions of our realities is often key to best birth ourselves in the path of our purpose.

When we choose our 'deeper dive' ... or somehow it chooses us due to changes which create a new walk with our soul leading the way... what would we like to experience? What inspired actions are you willing to take -where you live (your home - or in your body or both)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

This meeting is now open!

In response to ♡ ˚AppreciatingPreciousLife's post:

'deeper dive'

What would I like to experience?

I would like to continue to grow in my ability with meeting and allowing my ideal self to shine for me.

What inspired actions am I  willing to take -where I  live (my home - or in my body or both)?

I am willing to create plans, engage in growing places with meditation and prayer to bring all of my senses ... to do what ever I truly need and want for myself.

I will only do this in a balanced way. 

I choose to

I choose to drink enough water

1-11-water-bottle-pouring.jpg

I choose to eat a very balanced diet-to receive the medicine only nutrition can provide.

poster-regret-eating-do-it.jpg

Stay organized. Plan out your meals for the week according to organic foods that are on sale and/or that you have coupons for. Budget. Write out a weekly and monthly budget to help you keep track of both erratic spending and responsible spending. This will allow you to see your spending habits and help you prioritize purchasing organic food within your budget. foodbabe.com

I choose to exercise soon... I 'm preparing a space for that too.

I have come a long way recently with food-since the loss of my spouse... Though my appetite has returned and fortunately I allowed a space for this too. Because when the time is right we act in greater ways for whatever we are needing.

Transformation-is-the-journey-you-are-on.-You-are-exploring-the-wisdom-of-your-soul.png?resize=640%2C640

• I am growing and evolving soul and I welcome the opportunity for spiritual evolution.

0bb85e65b5f3dcb93893884c7a4233d3.jpg?b=t

TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING,

EASE OF PEACEFULNESS

&

JOYFULNESS

WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/90/85/393432557-SelfLoveAndForgiveness.jpg

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

thank you Kathi for this Happiness meeting to allow our best selves to rise to the top in our lives

Affirmations/Intentions in process

Today I accomplish all that truly creates the transformative qualities that I have been desiring so much.

I wake up each day and prepare my mind, body and spirit for a day of completing things that completely matter to me.

All of my decisions are made with a flow of peace and spiritual harmony.

All of my thoughts and feelings are being allowed by myself with a flow of peace and spiritual harmony.

Today I allow myself to enjoy what I need to do for my mind, body spirit life and my sanctuary of a home.

I create my home with simplicity, elegance, and complete functionality

Every day I wake up focused and ready to care for myself

I  am serene and pleased with myself and every action I ultimately decide upon

I allow only Divine ideas to guide my way.My life is being spiritually and blissfully guided and harmoniously balanced with strategic quantum leaps.

My home care is the type of care my beloved would give awesome approval/appreciation.

My home care is what my spirit calls perfect and complete.

I AM willing to inform myself of what is vital to me right now.

I take action
as needed
with complete compassion
for myself every step of the way.

My sense of urgency is filled with love
and belief in my most benevolent outcome
every time.

→ I fully step into my power NOW and it is all Good.
→ Everything really is getting easier with the very magnificence  my Spirit ADORES 

A very large part of my rebirth is happiness. I will admit at times this focus has been a bit unique after recent large change in my life. Anyone who believes after a significant loss, things just bounce back really doesn’t get it. I believe on an unconscious level bouncing back … is kind of an unspoken should… for those who are grieving.

Though, I will admit self talk/ affirmations are still a gift. I am so happy and grateful I recognize this and allow the awesomeness of this amazing tool.

I give myself permission to be powerful.                                                                             I allow and my life to flow.

→   I easily do the next right thing which allows for my next right things. 

I INVEST IN MY ENERGY. I INVEST IN ALL OF MY BEING.

- - - ☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

In response to ♡ ˚AllowingTrueHappiness's post: In response to ♡ ˚AllowingTrueHappiness's post

Thank you for your contribution!  You were instrumental in the creation of this meeting, and your  words, your posts in this thread are very structural to this meeting.

I love the title Soulful Rebirth. I needed time to resonate. The title was both daunting and intimidating. I noticed my reluctance, like noticing a loose thread, and I stand now in the presence of My Beingness. It's not unwillingness on my part but rather that the title is huge, its powerful, it's daunting, and I am going to move past every inadequacy, every doubt and fear, move past how inexperienced and unworldly I am, and keep moving. Past the removal of the mask of identity, and keep moving until I have nothing left to face, nothing left to dodge, nothing left except this enormous, untapped, unexplored vastness.

Rebirthing demands releasing all fear, doubt and blame.  Rebirthing is the gateway to new Creation.

I am a force of my own creation.

New beginnings.  Deeper dives.  And what would I like to experience:

I choose freedom from the incompletion of incompletions with people from my past. It matters not who or what they were in relation to me.

What matters is me and my experience of my freedom and my need to be alive in this vast space that I can create with.

I am free. I am in harmony.

I glow.

I belong.

I choose music that heals.

I choose radiant health.

I love my mind and body alignment and do pilates at sunrise every day!

I eat more and more of a plant based diet.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

Kathi, I love inner work you are doing. It’s cleansing, courageous… an authentic personally valued creation.

My Sanctuary- My Home

posted 20 hours ago
Much focus has been spent on my home over the last several months.. This has been important and yes…  emotional on many levels.

Before I get to the emotions… I want to address the value in my daily ‘sanctuary focus’.

My home was a vital energy to my spouse and myself. Everything I look at has something to do with us… even if it is ‘just for me’ This is true because .. when 2 become 1 you are always doing things with the other in mind… even when you think ‘it’s all about you’

So as I let go of ‘our things’ , I am surely not letting go of my love, my life and thoughts/feelings of my dearly beloved spouse of a true lifetime.

Today my focus is literally throwing away bags of things. I love looking thru everything… because I enjoy reliving our life. Of  course I will keep snippets of memories in scrap books and encyclopedias of our life in my heart for an eternity.

I enjoy giving things to neighbors who can truly get something from what no longer will serve me well anymore.

Writing about this helps me continue on with this ‘project’ And I am grateful to sort out my Sanctuary physically- externally and emotionally-internally. It’s all part of my allowing myself to move forward with love gracefully and honor my spouse and our relationship.

I take action
as needed
with complete compassion
for myself every step of the way.

My sense of urgency is filled with love
and belief in my most benevolent outcome
every time.

_______

posted 4 hours ago

My Sanctuary- My Mind Body and Spirit

This morning, my focus is catching up with myself thru writing and energy work… after tending to a task for my home.

I am focusing on my morning meal which I have not yet consumed.

I am focusing on what healthy thing I will eat to maintain my weight though add more nutrient dense foods this morning and thoughts about later today.

I am focusing on getting a bit more rest, peaceful quiet time of meditation and soon to get up for my morning meal. 

affirmation created last night

I know when I get up in the morning I will view everything in sight as precious gifts.

Note: since the writing of this post above 

follow thru w/joy was the result

I am now focusing on my dental routine this morning for after I eat and health appointment today.

In response to ♡ ˚AllowingTrueHappiness's post:

Beautiful...

Thank you Kathi.

You are extraordinary at moving forward with things you are focusing on and extraordinary at listening  to others and their energy of moving forward. I love that about you. They are such wonderful traits!

Thank you!!

Today is a prep day for some things I have rescheduled. I figured part of my planning needs simplification… meaning breaking things down further to not overload day or week.

So that’s the goal today … among other things… revise plan with greater number of sub goals. 
It is an ‘anniversary’ of sorts dealing with loss. I thought I could just skip the things that come up… silly me(:

So today is filled with love and compassion.

I take action as needed with complete compassion for myself every step of the way. My sense of urgency is filled with love and belief in my most benevolent outcome every time

Grief is part of my rebirth of my soul… It has to be… because love doesn’t die…it simply lives on beyond the limits of the life I once knew. 
by self

Love: "today is filled w/ love and compassion."

I am still allowing my Spirit to explore this journey of this Happiness meeting...

I will use this meeting today to open my heart, mind and Spirit to learning and gathering Gifts metaphorically, from life's Garden.

The Winter Solstice is coming and this year will be like no other.

I am claiming this Solstice as my Soulful rebirth!!

I agree all is definitely a journey

I am on my journey in life

and especially of my soulful rebirth

… I claim each piece as my rebirth

and this voyage

all has the energy of newness,

purpose

yet also  familiarity of my soul

that is unchangeable.

You've hit something huge...

Love is all that there is.  Yes, you are processing grief, but the Love exists. 

Love is a journey that never ends! 

When you grieve, I grieve with you. Wherever you go, Love follows you. 

Thank You for acknowledging me.

Yes, it feels huge to me too.

I wrote something earlier (on a different thread last eve)

and will repeat below:

before

How will I do this  ’ without’ you?

after

I have a lifetime of memories  that have lit up my path and now I will follow that light.

I have a sense of urgency about a variety of things that are quite necessary I do

(in a certain

time frame)

It is my goal to come from an energy

that feeds me compassionately

so I am centered,

peaceful,

mindful

and disciplined ….

in deeper deeper profoundly

balanced ways.

Last year and year before, due to real life stressors … I felt I had reason to be occasionally flustered and push hard…  for things that mattered most.

I had a demanding job, which I chose to give so much to.

It was good that I did this for many reasons… yes.

My soulmate of most of my life was gradually having health issues that were not totally clear beyond discomfort which he rarely complained about.

And then one day … I recognized my own burnt out… and I needed to heal me.

And I recognized my hubby

and I had less energy to be aware as normally had been for him,

as far as helping. And he passed without warning.

Am I beating myself up? No… just expressing a hindsight lesson.

Self care is the most valuable thing I can do for myself under all conditions. I will have less to do in that area… the more I do in that area… because the progression of self-care is a progressive evolved state which allows ease into places it doesn’t seem like it belongs. 

So what it ‘boils down to ‘ for me is my spiritual progression, an intuitive process ( that comes from a Higher place)

This reminder to myself is a way to slow down to speed up. A way to remember what is most important that goes beyond day to day business of living.

This is so not to say

that survival goals are unimportant.

I just believe standing back… surrendering is key … in ways that we let the simplicity of the profound in, and not ever forget.

Affirmations

I allow the Spiritual profound  to make its way to me

I love that profound insight coming thru to me is perfect &  beautiful 

I AM creating mindful disciplines and practices

& always with my  most benevolent outcome

Now please let me acknowledge you.

You are one of the most courageous young… yes young women I know.

We all focus on how much older we are getting… though.. the truth is youth is a perception. And to move like you do like a ‘heat seeking missile ‘

to accomplish the big things you have on your own

is truly to be commended.

You are inspirational.

It may seem like I am speaking out of both sides of my mouth… saying to slow down is key and validating you in jumping so many life hurdles  with all you’ve got.

You are always seeking to grow and live your truth … that is truly honorable.
You recently spoke about teachers and students … that all of us are both.

I appreciate how Happiness Meetings allow both in all who participate.. and I thank you for being you

so I can gain more

insight into you … and myself. 
May your journey be deeply blessed.

https://www.franksonnenbergonline.com/blog/10-elements-of-courage/

In response to ♡ ˚AllowingTrueHappiness's post: In response to ♡ ˚AllowingTrueHappiness's post

Wow, I love what you said:

"let the simplicity of the profound in....."

Wow....

Also, loved that you tagged me as a heat seeking missile!!  You do know that I'm a sagitaruis, archer!!

Affirmations:

I manifest my dreams with my Spirit.  

I cultivate and cleave balance, freedom, healing, liberation, surrender, transformation, union, unity.

I allow the simplicity of the profound in.

love your post Kathi! 

Making Friends With Fear & Newness

Today I get enough good rest,

relaxation and

nutrition.

When I take good care of me ,

I am making friends with newness.

when I make friends with newness, I make friends with 

different levels of fear. 
Thank you fear for letting me know what creates comfort for me so I 

allow more of what makes me happy, joyous and free in my life.

I wrote a Letter to Fear, and it was very helpful... removed it/though pleasantly empowered me

I believe the 2nd part of this is affirmation Kathi wrote…. I claim it for my day everyday:

I am always expecting and getting the best every day! →

My Spirit celebrates the inner dynamic b/t alignment and freedom, b/t intention and manifestation! →

Kathi, I believe this is your birthday month!!! May this Birthday be the beginning of your

Most beautiful JOURNEY of Soulful Rebirth offering you only continuous blessings of joy, good health and phenomenal experiences 

In response to ♡ ˚HappyMornings's post:

Thank you!! Love the balloons!

Grateful for this JOURNEY on my path of purpose!

My introverted self, has always shyed away from happiness meetings, thought I'd crash the party.

Don't feel much happier though.  lol

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to The Professor's post:

Wow, whatta great birthday surprise!!

I'm feeling happier already!!

Thanks, friend!!!!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to The Professor's post

Wow Professor, glad to see you at this party:thread/meeting too!

We have a lot of fun doing these things… So much awesome development and phenomenal experiences take place every time.

Often it shows up right on the thread… often only pieces are here in the thread…and the great things  occur just by opening up to whatever focus we bring forth …. It is very cool!

And Kathi, How wonderful is this to celebrate your birthday month while doing a Happiness Meeting on Rebirth?

In response to ♡ ˚HappyMornings's post: In response to The Professor's post

Bliss. Elevation. Wisdom, understanding. Unity, love, compassion! 

Nonlinear growth, growth that is unbound, untethered.

Joy. Presence. Acceptance! 

"The power of the Universe moves through me. I become less of a person and more of who I truly am.  Nameless presence."  ~ Eckhart Tolle

I feel like it took me several days, but, at last, I found my path.

Soulful rebirth is showing me that this rebirth has to be all about me, not about my circumstances. 

My rebirth can't be anything like my past. Its all in my now. 

I listened to parts of an Eckhart Tolle video, titled "Destroying your story" 

Some parts of it I had to listen to more than once. He talked about pain bodies, and that everybody has them. He talked about raising your consciousness and recognizing when your pain body has been triggered. He expanded the context, and described that our story is not who and what we are, yet our pain body, when its triggered, we think to ourselves that this is who we are.  But we are not our story... 

I love the above affirmation:

"The power of the  Universe moves through me...

I become less of a person (without a story) and more of who I truly am. Nameless presence."

Rebirth is a creative response to my current need and situation.

I am a powerful creator!

I open my heart and mind and I welcome a cascade of of great ideas...

Today I am open to miracles of the Divine!

I want to connect with Greta Thurnberg!

like that:

I want to connect with Greta Thurnberglaughing

Kathi, looking  forward to hearing this video you suggested.

Today is a great day to be joyfully accountable with whatever we say we want!

You are who you believe you are. Other people are, for you, who you believe they are: they can be nothing more than that. If you realized that the mind is one, that everyone and everything is your own projection (including you), you would understand that it’s only yourself you’re ever dealing with. You would end up loving yourself, loving every thought you think. When you love every thought, you love everything thoughts create, you love the whole world you have created. At first, the love that overflows in you seems to be about connection with other people, and it’s wonderful to feel intimately connected to every human being you meet. But then it becomes about mind connected to itself, and only that. The ultimate love is the mind’s love of itself. Mind joins with mind — all of mind, without division or separation, all of it loved. Ultimately, I am all I can know, and what I come to know is that there is no such thing as ‘I.’
Byron Katie

Insight Meditation

a75afd6cadda88b85914782ab3d24418--create-yourself-creative-business.jpgTHOUGHTS ARE FRIENDS
"Thoughts are friends, not enemies. They’re just what is. They appear. They’re innocent. We’re not doing them. They’re not personal. They’re like the breeze or the raindrops falling. Thoughts arise like that, and we can make friends with them. Would you argue with a raindrop? Raindrops aren’t personal, and neither are thoughts. It’s the meaning you attach to those thoughts that you think is personal." ~ Byron Katie

INSIDE OUT

Thoughts are just what is. They appear. They’re innocent. They’re not personal. They’re like the breeze or the leaves on the trees or the raindrops falling. Thoughts arise like that, and we can make friends with them. Would you argue with a raindrop?

When we stop opposing reality, action becomes simple, fluid, kind, and fearless.

You’re just suffering from the belief that there’s something missing from your life.

Since the beginning of time, people have been trying to change the world so that they can be happy. This hasn’t ever worked, because it approaches the problem backward. What The Work gives us is a way to change the projector—mind—rather than the projected. It’s like when there’s a piece of lint on a projector’s lens. We think there’s a flaw on the screen, and we try to change this person and that person, whomever the flaw appears on next. But it’s futile to try to change the projected images. Once we realize where the lint is, we can clear the lens itself. This is the end of suffering, and the beginning of a little joy in paradise.”~Byron Katie 

FREEDOM
"I discovered that when I believed my thoughts, I suffered, but that when I didn’t believe them, I didn’t suffer, and that this is true for every human being. Freedom is as simple as that. I found that suffering is optional. I found a joy within me that has never disappeared, not for a single moment."~Byron Katie 

OCCUPY LOVE
"I've heard people say that they cling to their painful thoughts because they're afraid that without them they wouldn't be activists for peace. "If I feel peaceful," they say, "why would I bother taking action at all?" My answer is "Because that's what love does." To think that we need sadness or outrage to motivate us to do what's right is insane. As if the clearer and happier you get, the less kind you become. As if when someone finds freedom, she just sits around all day with drool running down her chin. My experience is the opposite.Love is action."~ Byron Katie

AWAKENING
‎"I have awakened inside of a MIRACLE." ~ Byron Katie 

In response to ♡ ˚ForeverJoyousTreasures's post:

Loved your Byron Katie quote...

Thank you for finding this.  Excellent clarity... 

Fantastic... This is a keeper.

I googled on Byron Katie, and she has authored 3 best seller books that all address the mind.  However, she has authored many books.

Per further review, she bases her writings on the Buddhist teachings of the Diamond Sutra, the worldest oldest surviving dated printed book in the world, 868 A.D. Arguments have been made for this work to be dated to the 2nd or 5th century Buddhist monks. It appears on the 868 Dunhuang scrolls.

Prajnaparamita (Perfection of wisdom) is prominent along with Heart Sutra. Also translated to "The perfection of wisdom that cuts like a Thunderbolt." (Translates: Diamond or Thunderbolt).

The title relies of the power of varja, but is also an abstract term for powerful weapon.

Byron Katie books: 

1. Overcoming unwanted intrusive thoughts;

2. Loving what is: 4 questions that can change your life, Harmony books, 2002.

3.  A mind at home with itself (audio book)

Byron Kathleen Mitchell, better known as Byron Katie (born December 6, 1942), is an American speaker and author who teaches a method of self-inquiry known as "The Work of Byron Katie" or simply as "The Work". She is the founder of Byron Katie International, an organization that includes the School for the Work and Turnaround House in Ojai, California. Timemagazine describes her as "a spiritual innovator for the 21st century."[1

Further reading[edit]

• Cole, Alan (2005). Text as Father: Paternal Seductions in Early Mahayana Buddhist Literature, Berkeley: U Cal Press, pp. 160–196. For a close reading of the text's rhetoric, see chapter 4, entitled "Be All You Can't Be, and Other Gainful Losses in the Diamond Sutra."
  • William Gemmell, transl. (1912). The Diamond Sutra, London: Trübner.
  • Joyce Morgan and Conrad Walters (2011). Journeys on the Silk Road: a desert explorer, Buddha’s secret library, and the unearthing of the world’s oldest printed book, Picador Australia, ISBN 978-1-4050-4041-9.
  • Agócs, Tamás (2000). The Diamondness of the Diamond Sutra. Acta Orientalia Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae 53, (1/2), 65–77

External links[edit]

In response to ♡ ˚ForeverJoyousTreasures's post:

What an amazing treasure trove...

Cheers Bmindful!!

This is the most powerful author, and I've never even heard of her! 

Mind blowing!

Byron Katie

THE WORK 

Some Free Downloads

The Four Questions

My rebirth is truly using my tools and allowing all of my feelings that surface.

I am grateful for a lot… I am in many ways experiencing answered prayer in terms of learning from love and being in love for most of my life time.While I am sure I will always feel this soulmate journey parted too soon… I am forever and ever grateful for such a gift of a lifetime.

As my eve continues, I rest in the truth that ‘all is well’ and will continue to be  as long as I keep believing that how blessed we really are.

Grief is real , and sometimes it has a mind of its own… so I am gentle with myself… It still has only been a very short time.

I am so use to being like a bit of a 'ninja' when it comes to my most important priorities…It’s a whole different ball game when you lose your spouse… Though I am so grateful for my tools. 

In response to ♡ ˚PhenomenalHealingEnergy's post: In response to ♡ ˚PhenomenalHealingEnergy's post

It's beautiful what you two created and shared. 

You have done an amazing amount of work and you've been very proactive.

I hope that you experience comfort and feel supported by those closest to you, and may you continue learning and growing from this lifetime partnership and beloved husband. 

Thank you Kathi. 
Thank you for really hearing me and your kind and caring support.

In response to ♡ ˚Peaceful&Loving's post:

2 Questions

Where are You now?

Where are You headed?

Where am I now?

I am grateful and appreciative for my memories, the things I have learned and the things that keep coming up for me throughout each day every day.

It of course hasn’t been the easiest of times… Though G_d has had my back(:

Times were less easy

when I lacked enough self compassion for what I still wanted to give to my beautiful husband

Though had to accept- I could only learn … and only forgive myself for not be able to give more before I was done.

While there are no. do-overs when someone passes, my Spirit allowed me to see ….as long as love was still my educator …I would remain passionate and purposeful.

Where am I headed?

I am headed where the G_d which exceeds my understanding has created a brand new space for me. 
Initially, I didn’t like anything that said new. I wanted only what I had… While of course that is filled with truth … the new life I am about to embark on… will have newness… How can it not?

With this new space I feel has been created for me with Love and Light - and the life I have given so much to with my spouse - I will take care.  I will take care of what I have, who I am and what I am allowing myself to become.

I will get rid of everything materially and internally that no longer serves me.

As far as my beloved spouse - part of our wedding vows - decades ago - affirmed ‘there would never be another love like this’  I am not trying to duplicate …. I just care to bring it with me inside.

As far as goals… that is it for now.I am entirely grateful for so much!

I welcome this Christmas of 2021 with joy.  I have left Montana and I am in Texas. This year has been a difficult one due to the pandemic and multiple ways that it has impacted my life.

I have so much to be really thankful for. Especially my health. I managed to get through all of 2020 - 2021 without getting sick. I also took time off of work due to the pandemic. This has had a toll economically. 

This next year is going to be more structured. I am reviewing all options, and they all involve commitment, hard work, time, perservance, sacrafice, tenacity and risk. 

A new part of the balancing involves my Spirit. 

My highest priority: my health. Daily, sunrise pilates. Eating more plant based, less meat. More time in nature. And more valued friendships. No taking myself or others for granted. 

While I am more focused on my health, I am equally focused on my thoughts and my inner stress.

My inner stress needs to be transformed into inner harmony, inner relaxation and serenity.

With this new year, I need to be actively working towards designing my retirement, and investing in to ways that I can have passive income in the next 4 to 5 years.

New year, new intentions, new growth, new opportunities, new doors, and new beginnings.

My strategy: put myself, my health first and focus on what my retirement is going to look like.

In response to ♡ ˚Grateful&Appreciative's post:

Loved: "I will get rid of everything materially and internally that no longer serves me."

Also, loved:  "As far as my beloved spouse - part of our wedding vows - decades ago - affirmed ‘there would never be another love like this’  I am not trying to duplicate …. I just care to bring it with me inside."

I love all that matters to you …just for you. You too have worked hard and allowed more of what you need and love.

Personally,

I love:

This next year is going to be more structured

Part of me believes I have always desired  a life of structure.

You might not ever know that…because I also love spontaneity. Though to accomplish and be accountable to the basics of ones chosen foundation - structure is vital.

And to continue on with new goals, breaking things down to their smallest pieces … and structure them with accountability… increase chances of creating the life that is so loved.

Thank you for being you and sharing yourself so openly and purposefully.

I have enjoyed this  and prospered from sharing and being shared with

I allow myself to feel my feelings.

I learn to look within and I learn to connect with whatever the feeling is.

Its ok to feel how I feel.

No judgement, just clarity, trust and engagement.

I see everything as a Gift, and my energy moves as I move...

I am more than the things I do.  

The more I feel, the more I progress. This is an active exchange/ change.

Moving on matters and is a natural progression.

My feelings are my friends, and I trust in my process.

Feelings change.

Energy paradigms evolve in response to experiencing new feelings.

In response to ♡ ˚Grateful&Appreciative's post:

I also enjoyed this.

This has been very valuable.

Like you, I AM GRATEFUL AND APPRECIATIVE!!!

LOL, you change your name so often, its now the first thing I notice!!

NINJA!!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

love everything that has surfaced and continues to surface:

Once again, I have the feeling this is the best Happiness thread ever(:

Today is the day I allow the Joy which exceeds my expectations.

Today is the day I am filled with gratitude and appreciation for everything from my past, everything in my present and my energy about the future.

Today is a great day to allow my spirit to parade around knowing everything will be ok.

Love the chorus in this song..

Everything is gonna be alright 🎶

Today I bring my memories into my reality by … taking the best of times… and the reality of the big picture of appreciation into the forefront of my being…

Today I love life by remembering all that went into it, and the passion and love I will put into every day that is my Now.

I am forever filled with gratitude and appreciation!!!❤️💕❤️

Today I am allowing whatever comes up … and it is/was/will be good.

BECAUSE OF ALL I HAVE LEARNED/AM LEARNING...

NO MATTER HOW FOCUSED I AM ON A MULTITUDE OF VITAL AREAS  TODAY I CHOOSE TO ALWAYS STEP BACK FAR ENOUGH TO LET GO OF WHAT SEEMS URGENT -

LIKE A JOB & FINANCES

TO KEEP A MORE CLEAR FOCUS/ACTION ORIENTED/SPIRIT LED

ON LIFE ON THE MOST FRAGILE LEVELS.

quote21.jpg

Being holiday time … I want to share some beautiful healing affirmations that I was joyful to find and would love to share:

AFFIRMATIONS (source https://optimistminds.com/affirmations-for-grief/)

• Grieving takes time. I am patient with my healing process.

• Death does not break the bond of love

• I am taking my time to grieve
• I am thankful for the time I shared with my loved one.
• I am willing to release any negative fearful idea from my mind and body.

• I can be gentle with myself as I heal.
• I can cope with the grieving process.
• I can feel happy and hopeful today.
• I can focus on being productive today.
• I can hold on to love and let go of grief

• I can pay tribute by living my own life in a beautiful way.
• I can still see the love in the world.
• I choose love. I choose to heal.
• I choose to feel at peace today.
• I choose to feel the presence of my loved one.
• I choose to heal my hurt spirit.
• I feel grateful for all the love in my life.
• I focus on my blessings, goals and memories.
• I give myself time and space to feel all my feelings.
• I have lived and loved. I give and receive love today.
• I let go of my resistance to this situation.
• I let go of my sorrow, but hold onto my love for my loved one.
• I look for the rainbows after the storm.
• I recognize painful moments but I know it will pass.
• I relax and let all the feelings flow through today.
• I release the tension in my body and relax.
• I rest today when I need it.
• I take care of myself as I heal.
• I will accomplish my goals today.
• I will feel my grief but not wallow in it.
• I will give myself a break today.
• I will hold on to love and release the grief.
• I will take the time to care for my needs today.
• I’ll never be the same person again, yet, that is okay.
• I’m discovering new strengths within myself.
• I’m moving through grief, and on to other emotions
• I’m so grateful our paths crossed.
• I’m surrounded by support, seen and unseen.
• I’m through grieving today and I move onto other emotions.
• In my grief, I have changed
• In my grief, I love myself
• In my sadness, I love myself.
• It’s okay that I need time to grieve.
• It’s okay to be angry at having to grieve.
• It’s okay to feel overwhelmed but I will feel better soon.
• It’s okay to take time to grieve.
• My focus is on my blessings
• My heart feels lighter today.
• My life has purpose and I live today in compassion and love.
• I take comfort in the memories of my loved one.
• The pain in my heart will heal
• The universe lifts me, supports me, guides me.
• Today is for healing
• Today, I choose to heal.

img_3836.jpg?w=863

I absolutely love the idea of a rebirth. It doesn’t mean anything has died. It simply allows you to become the more your spirit has been intending all along. At least that is my take. Deeper than creation… when we say re-birth… we are allowing what always was … to be greater than it has shown up before … with the authenticity that is full color… and sparkling with clarity and colorful as a kaleidoscope.

It is like love…. We have always been love, and now we are growing in that love…. Even more. Our spirit is happy we have decided to blossom.

4dc0aa9d79c23e9fd7c62375b4fc622b.jpg

Image result for animasi love

Love ❤️AlwaysAlive&Well

I have been reading a book which shares how our culture doesn’t understand grief. There are some wonderful quotes/statements in there, and I will share some in this thread. Bottom line, the book speaks about being able to tell your truth wherever you are… with loss…and chances are others will want you… whether it’s a positive or. ‘negative’  thought/feeling to snap out of it… as though there is a time line for how long you can live in a way that is natural/love to you.

Concepts are beautiful.

And the wonderful thing is… it’s true,

the more you can love … from the place you are in…

the more the love you are

can be integrated

into your life everyday

right where you are.
Acceptance of  the very love you

are 

brings more

love into

your life

& deeper

more profound experiences 

Interesting revelation today…

As I was doing my daily things around my home, I remembered what brought out the best in me. The energy of my beloved! 
I always wanted the very very best for him and would’ve done just about anything for him if I had the stamina and time away from responsibilities… like work.

I couldn’t wait for retirement so I could be more to both of us.

I now am remembering that energy and with great love and respect for my soulmate, I return to that place and more to do things with that kind of heart, vision and care.

In response to ♡ ˚InfiniteMastery's post:

Today I wake up!

I wake up more!

I wake up to my purpose of joy and the kind of mastery I appreciate.

I loved the way my beloved did things for me. That will always be seen  as gifts of priceless memories.

Today I take that energy and give those gifts that were given with so much love … to myself.

I will remember how I was incredibly cherished, and learn from that love and give to myself that way and more. 
What a special man I was privileged to love and be loved by. My memories are alive with passion and joy. 
Today I do things with that passion and joy … and some.

Thank you dear husband for being in my life for such a beautiful life time.

Thank you for being in my life for the growth, joy and continuous blessings.

I love you yesterday, today and tomorrow.

You have been my why for decades. You are now my complete awareness of that joy within that why

forever and a day

In response to ♡ ˚Perfect Pace W/All Projects's post:

You've done an amazing amount of work. A lot of processing and many beautiful affirmations.

In response to ♡ ˚Perfect Pace W/All Projects's post:

"I remembered what brought out the best in me. The energy of my beloved!"

Yes, very powerful connection!

Love brings out our greatest energy!

This is beautiful...  Thank you for posting that.   

thank youKathi. 
Happiness Meetings rock!

Love is grand.

Life is how I interpret it

Therefore life is better better better better all the time.

Amen

Today is a great day to ease into my thoughts, feelings and to do’s.

Today is a great day to feel hope

Today is a great day to reminisce and feel blessed.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content