login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestHappinessMtg.Oct.2021 Continuity and Change: Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace

In this happiness meeting, I would like to connect that past two happiness meeting, and make this meeting part three.

Happiness meeting are open to all in the Bmindful community. Meetings never close. We welcome comments, affirmations, or any other relevant content at anytime. Also, Bmindful members are welcomed to host a Happiness meeting of your creation at any time!

1. Ownership of our energy.Link to meeting
  2. Soul Voyager:  Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual health. /link coming soon

***  I often use the "The map of Consciousness" by Dr. David Hawkins.  I prefer the colored map with the 18 different levels, and it gives the Hp: Happiness percentage, which is an assigned number from 1 to 100%, while the levels go from 20 to 1000.  If you use this map, you will begin to notice how many of these meetings cover a range, which is desirable in terms of variation of energy and calibration of intention. 

***There is a Map of Consciousness posted on the above thread:  Ownership of our Energy.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The term "Change and continuity is a classic dichotomy within the fields of history, historical sociology, and the social sciences more broadly."  Quote from wikipedia.

Using artistic right and trajectory, I am using the terminology to point towards the often nebulous nature of our Spiritual passages, which cycle like the moon that waxes and wanes, or like the sea with its high and low tides.  We are Spiritually dynamic. We are aging, we are constantly learning to adapt and adjust our expectations and responding to the need for change.  Often, we are in the middle of creation, intention and manifestation at the same time. And, that can also be a response to the need for change.

Action is in the interaction, but the constant is inner peace. 

There are many ways that we can look at our lives and the need for deep change, the need to renew and recharge spiritually is literally constant. 

Please take a minute to review the last two happiness meetings. 

Caring creates resilience.  The more time spent on your inner plane, you create access to the creation of inner peace.  

Question yourself on how the dynamic of resilience is being lost. Allow Spirit to naturally answer you.  You will be nurtured and empowered by love and ease that is effortlessly and endlessly available. 

Practice inner silence.  By that, I am suggesting silencing of the chitta, the noisey, non-stop chatter of our mind. Learn as you go. You can literally hear what is softly being spoken to you, both awake or in sleep.

What matters is that you hear what is being spoken. It can be in the form of words or it can be in the form of a visual optic. You are still being given a form of communication, with meaning and with the union with your inner plane. 

Being in silence is the beginning of discovering that you are unlimited, you are free, you are loved immensely.

Trust yourself to handle lifes' challenges.  

Begin to identify as Spirit, and not with your physical form.  

Ask and you shall receive.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Identifying mental lethargy:

***This collection of information has been taken from various parts of the book: "The light of the Soul," by Alice Bailey.

Mental lethargy is one of the obstacles to soul cognition.  It is defined as the inability to think clearly about the problem of attainment/achievement. Having a lack of clear thinking which precedes any action, insuffient momentum will be coupled with a lack or absence of distinction. Having a state of mental lethargy can leave people without the ability to understand the magnitude and/or the impact of this state.

Lethargy can be overcome by awakening the mental body, the development of the mind and the awakening of specific interests and later on, the realization of the need for soul culture. 

However, the apparatus and the function of the brain - which produces thoughts must be used before the nature of the thinker can be appreciated. It is equally important to know and to distinguish WHAT you are, as it is to know WHO you are. The mind is a very sensitive and powerful tool.  It takes effort to learn that you need to control this vehicle and learn how to train, fill it, how to allow your brain to be flexible and open vs being narrow, small and/or stuck or unwilling. 

The physical consciousness becomes cognizant of what the soul knows.

As this evolves, the thinker becomes more and more synchronized with the soul. Time recedes into the backround, and the illumination of the field of knowledge is seen by the light of the soul.  (p.253).

Dancing the Dance of Inner peace:

This is a universal invitation to enter within.  Nature (outdoors), including your human nature, your timing will lead you when are ready, to go within for this personal evolution of healing, learning, growth, for connecting with and understanding the ways of the universe and the countless passages of connecting Spirit with wisdom of our Soul.

We are primed for this very purpose.  We begin to ascend.

Our human nature and our universe are here to support us in our personal growth. When we are ready, we release limitations, we release and we purge and we surrender as we begin our ascent into consciousness, we find enlightenment everytime we overcome the endless, mindless chatter, and we begin to map on that we have the ability to overcome this endless noise and connect interiorly.

Peace is life, peace is the way forward.

We detach from any outcome.

We begin to live on purpose. 

Much has been written about purpose. In this ascend, there truly is no agenda. It is about connecting interiorly, breathing in, exhaling and releasing, trust, flow, peace, healing, understanding, soul cognition, wisdom and perception. 

Purpose evolves, as we continue to ascend.

There is an invisible but a knowable life force within us.

Our thoughts are something that we can control.  Our thoughts originate with us, and we truly are unlimited!

Live this life on purpose. Choose to claim your energy.  "I AM THAT."  

Call that which does not exist into existence.

In Breath:  feel the energy coming in as you speak: "I AM  THAT," into my consciousness.

Out Breath: feel myself/yourself sending it back to God "I AM THAT" and feel it going out to God. Feel God's presence in everything about this process.

Allow that inner space.  Feel grounded in that inner space. Feel your Spirit in that inner space. Notice that your Spirit is not the same thing as the interior space. They are separate. 

Take time to know Spirit. Your Spirit permeates you.

Allow Divine Sounds to permeate your Being.  Allow all of your senses to be available.

Allow communication/visual optics.

Learn to create and build up to a 20 minute meditation. 

Inner work:

Inner work is the most fulfilling work of self love.

It never stops!!!

As I wrote the above paragraph about dancing the dance of inner peace, I was given a stunningly beautiful interior message that I never considered:

God trusted me and loved me so much, that He allowed me with some life long lessons, knowing that LOVE was necessary for me to overcome and to achieve/attain this level of healing, growth and transformation. 

I can see now that its less about the actual lesson, and more about what I say, do and feel about myself that has nothing to do with the lesson.  My thought is: do not be blinded by or become indignant about the lesson that I've been handed. Learn to set the lesson/s to one side, and choose me. Choose. Choose 1000 times per hour, if that's what I need to do, until it is so abundant in my Spirit to Choose ME. 

I choose me.  I choose the voice of creation. I choose my flow. I choose to overcome anything/everything to just clear my run way to choose freely.  Choose "now."

I get it!  Inner work is our journey... its the path way that we weave powerfully before ourself. 

What do we do with uncertainity?

Surrender. Trust. Walk by faith, not by sight. 

Wounds that just won't heal? 

The only medicine that heals: Love.  Love is the only true transformer. 

Our world right now is in terrific need of a massive miracle of healing. 

Be generous with yourself.  When you are generous, compassionate and kind with yourself, you will be a Light of Illumination for others, and their Light will respond to your Light.  It's important to love yourself and take care of yourself.

This meeting is now open to All!  

If you are just bumping into this Happiness meeting, I want you to experienceience and feel that you are being loved immensely!  You are a important and a very unique beautiful Light!!  You make our world the awesome place that it is!!  

We are all One!

Blessings Bmindful!!

beautiful!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet's post:

Thank you for your technical assistance with creating links!!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

you are so welcome(:

Dancing the Dance of Inner peace:

I love the sound of that.

will return soon...

Inner work:

My favorite topic

will return soon...

Wounds that just won't heal? 

Not healing? For myself, a wound that feels like it won't heal is loss thru death, though I have some thoughts about 'not healing' 

I was doing rather 'well' this afternoon, until someone who didn't know about the loss... came up to me and inquired about my loved one, and then demonstrated his own shock and pain... and thoughts about how he always saw us together... and how my loved one always helped him with anything he needed. 

I 'of course' was brought to tears. My first thought was... I was doing so well. Though, after I shed my tears of love, I realized just because emotion came up, it didn't mean I had a lack of healing.

will return soon...

You are allowed to bloom from your wounds, to give and make a difference through the wisdom the experience embedded in you. 
from HealingBrave.com

“If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain” – Bryant McGill

I don’t know if this has anything to do with anything. 

LOVE

As I lay

Upon my back

Closed eyed

I feel the weight

Of gravity pulling 

Me down into my bed

I allow my body to 

Receive healing light

My mind is

Free of worry

I am at peace 

Within myself

While the world

Spirals wildly

Out of control

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:
Hi Poppy!  Thank you for sharing your poetry! Love that you allowed yourself to feel healing light, and, yes, I also feel mankind - as well as our physical environment are spiraling... 

This provides people the perfect impetus to tap into their inner Spirit and to build that connection in earnest.

It's lovely to have you here!

You don't know if your writing has anything to do with anything... Oh Poppy, of course it does!

There are so many things that if we chose, we could be less than peaceful.

To allow love

To be peaceful

is a gift

...is the gift you are to yourself

to others

to us

to myself

Thank you for you.

In respect to continuity and change:

I love that I don’t need to eliminate my beloved from my daily life. I love how I am still including and still remaining grounded in a beautiful loving reality.

Today I have a project that needs to be continued and needs my continuous action oriented focus.

It would have been  a big undertaking before, though became ridiculous after my loss.

Though, now.. during this morning I have used my tools to raise my vibration

and utilized the energy of the why… of everything ‘ before’

My dreams are still part of what we dreamed … desired together.

Why must I ‘erase’ some of the most beautiful parts of what made me tick?

So I have decided Wholeheartedly not to(:

Today is a day that I am inclusive of all that brings

my why

Continuous Joy (whenever possible)

Grief is not a condition. It is a reconciliation of the life that now is, and it grows

as the life you had did. It can also cease growing as your past life could have.

Growth with joy can be a daily choice by remembering each day is new…and how one interprets 

the journey makes all the difference in the world.

In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow ofAllowing AllNeedsMet's post:

Thank you for sharing your inner work...

I am so grateful for the beautiful and loving choices that you are generating.

I am touched and I feel deep respect and reverence by the continuation of your love, the continuation of your choices and how your choices empower you, and they empower those who love you...

You are manifesting love on all levels... 

I believe that the entire universal consciousness celebrates the on going evolution of self love and you will be endless supported in this transition. 

Blessings to you! May this day be filled with wonder and with attainment of all that you need and may your possibilities flow like a gentle river, flow in vibrance like the most stunning sunrise/sunset, flow in beauty and be immense. 

Que rico!! Love that!  Ty!!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

Thank you Kathi!

I had a 'moment of extreme clarity', and I realize excluding what is valued doesn't work, 

The path I've allowed is to revisit and open the door to the energy of loved inclusion.

I'm believing its 'another' very good beginning.

Yes this is a process like no other process I've engaged in, though the tools when utilized, that have worked in the past are breaking perceived barriers to the love that is still my why, and leads to my how in my daily life.

Thank you for this Happiness Meeting on Continuity and Change. Very fitting for my now.

Yes, its all about "self - love"...

I am as pleased as I am amazed at the velocity of this inner work...

This morning, while writing on this thread, I had a huge opening and it has made this whole day a day to be open to the greater universal consciousness of learning and choosing love, choosing self love.

Today, I celebrate this growth, this transition, this joy, this inner peace and this wisdom!

I agree with you, being about self love. I think the ‘tricky’ part is identifying what is valuable to best be totally generous in that area. 

When I found/revisited a big piece of that puzzle today… it was beyond welcome. It was the 🎁 gift I needed so much. Though maybe before this moment it would’ve had less meaning. Now was the time to ‘fully’ get this gift.

It is almost as though I started a new relationship with myself and reincorporating/reestablishing my past one with loved one. I remember so much more of who I was/am/thoughts of where I was wanting to go. The feelings feel less harmed/unsafe and more something to feel grateful for. 

Grief is a unique thing…. to everyone and to each unique person… each moment provides the newness we all know exists each moment. Though, boy are you reminded during grief. No sitting on ones laurel’s here lol.

I can say I am feeling faith in things more since today’s understanding.

I can say this is self love, though more clarified for this fresh new moment.

I hear you, and would like to hear more whenever you desire.

Affirmations:

I choose to feel joy of love in my present and fondest memories of many decades with my beloved.

My heart has beautiful placement with LOVE 💕 again. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

My why has experienced a loving beautiful reaffirmation  and now I know how to proceed always. Thank You Thank You Thank You

I am experiencing waves of peace and security and this experience occurs often and with exponential loving benefits.

My love of my life and I are one in all ways that matter to the deepest places of my soul.

Today I raised emotional set point with my awesome tools and I now intend to flow from inspired action to inspired action and beautifully master my heart felt goals

I love how I take time to nurture my inner/outer self.

My affirmations are allowing me to breathe 🧘‍♂️ deeply with profound peace, love and contentment.

on some level I thought I had to give up Everything. I don’t. I never would do that. Love will always be alive and well.

In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow ofAllowing AllNeedsMet's post: In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow ofAllowing AllNeedsMet's post

Just saw this:

Transforming relationships means learning to carry our deceased loved ones in a new way. We learn, through trial and error, how to weave our loved ones and their values into this new life without them. We create a new life that evokes the memories, values, and ethics of our loved ones. We live with them in this new world and relate to their  memoryin a new way. But through love, we can always be in relationship with them.

Psychology Today

——————————————-

though Something BIGGER

about the energy I felt today

was so settling, freeing and healing.

I was so happy to know the large part of who I am that evolved from having been with my soul mate for a ‘lifetime’ doesn’t have to be let go of to go on.

Love exists on many planes

In our hearts and in our minds

Separately and together

Forever woven into our

Souls forever

Call upon  love 

And it will appear

In everything you see and do

Love transcends time and distance

It is immortal 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I really love this!

Thank you Poppy for creating

and sharing this poem.

It spoke to my soul

and added beautifully to

where I am

my 

overall being

and to the energy of my healing ❤️‍🩹 

It is absolutely beautiful and life giving that you were able to recognize and to reclaim the actual architecture and space of life's greatest gift: Love's cohabitation...

In response to Poppy's post

Thank you for your beautiful words...  

Agree, love is powerful, transformative and eternal...

I love that: Love’s cohabitation 💕 

newest affirmation:

Love’s cohabitation is present and accounted for(:

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~

I just had to bring your writing up again.I love everything you wrote… !!!!

It is assisting today for sure!!!

Love exists on many planes

In our hearts and in our minds

Separately and together

Forever woven into our

Souls forever

Call upon  love

And it will appear

In everything you see and do

Love transcends time and distance

It is immortal

In response to Poppy's post

Please share how things are opening up for you

& hope others join in too(:

there is room for all of us(:

Kathi:

I'm rereading your thoughts on your inner work right now:

Inner work:

Inner work is the most fulfilling work of self love.

It never stops!!!

As I wrote the above paragraph about dancing the dance of inner peace, I was given a stunningly beautiful interior message that I never considered:

God trusted me and loved me so much, that He allowed me with some life long lessons, knowing that LOVE was necessary for me to overcome and to achieve/attain this level of healing, growth and transformation. 

I can see now that its less about the actual lesson, and more about what I say, do and feel about myself that has nothing to do with the lesson.  My thought is: do not be blinded by or become indignant about the lesson that I've been handed. Learn to set the lesson/s to one side, and choose me. Choose. Choose 1000 times per hour, if that's what I need to do, until it is so abundant in my Spirit to Choose ME. 

I choose me.  I choose the voice of creation. I choose my flow. I choose to overcome anything/everything to just clear my run way to choose freely.  Choose "now."

I get it!  Inner work is our journey... its the path way that we weave powerfully before ourself. 

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Most Benevolent Outcome's post:

Ty.  How things are opening up for me:

• My focus is on my connection with my Spirit.
  • I found that I can attain/achieve sustained connection with my Spirit.
  • I am in awe of my connection to my Spirit.  
  • I AM sourced and supported by this connection. I experience continuous love, synchronicity and freedom to create, freedom to experience Being unlimited.
  • I am aware of my need for continuous peace, and I am aware of my understanding to take steps to preserve and cherish my inner peace.  It is a huge gift...
  • I am aware of my flow of energy and that I can influence my flow everytime I connect with my Spirit.
  • My experience of gratitude and appreciation has been elevated in terms of capacity (volume) and in terms of energy vibration.

Affirmations by Dr. Wayne Dyer:

"I see simplicity in the complicated. I do great things while they are small.  I can get anywhere from here."

"I AM whole and perfect, as I was created."  

"I give my problems to the great mind of God. I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will come to me when needed."

"You may have convinced yourself that giving is impossible because you have too little for yourself. If you are not generous when it is difficult, you will not be generous when it is easy. Generosity is a function of the heart, not the wallet."

"Miracles come in moments. BE READY AND WILLING!"

"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way."

"Doing what you LOVE is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."

What I actually LOVE:

• I LOVE working in health care!
  • I LOVE and am inspired by people... and their courage, their love & commitments, their intelligence, their contribution, their gifts, their diversity, their talent and their Spirit, their journey!
  • I LOVE learning!
  • I LOVE creating and working with affirmations! 
  • I LOVE being creative and making my life better everyday!
  • I LOVE Wisdom and discernment..... and all that they brings to my table...
  • I LOVE achieving balance and width and depth of knowledge with ALL of the 4 kingdoms:  the kingdom of plants, animals, gems and minerals and lastly, the kingdom of mankind.
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MIRACLES!
  • I LOVE how the work of forgiveness is the gateway to manifesting miracles!! 
  • I LOVE justice.... 
  • I LOVE truth....
  • I LOVE accountability and transparency in all functions of government, banking and finance,  as well as business disclosure.  And, I love oversight. Absolutely LOVE IT...
  • I LOVE FREEDOM.... and I love freedom from disinformation and from manipulation.
  • I LOVE spending time in nature.  I LOVE our beloved Earth. 
  • I LOVE music!  I DEARLY LOVE to dance! Everything from Ballet to Bellydancing and beyond!
  • I LOVE the world of great food!
  • I LOVE being in a state of excellent health and fitness!
  • I LOVE Spiritual health, Spiritual growth and I LOVE the journey that my Spirit has given!
  • I LOVE country living.  I LOVE a sweet country night, and all of the busy night time sounds. I Love enjoying and relaxing around a nice fire and having excellent, deep sleep.  
  • I LOVE looking up to the stars, and trying to understand the different galaxies. I love learning about the universe....  I love how my minds opens up and I have questions that I've never had before...

I love that I could go on and on and on...

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment is the greatest wealth, faithfulness is the greatest relationship."

~ Quote: Buddha 

Absolutely! 
Love that !

Love your beautiful 😍  list.

very nice! I think you for sharing such beautiful inner work!!!💐

Kathi gave me a lovely idea:

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

What I actually LOVE is very different these days… Though I will write all I have in me right now in this moment (:

I love giving, though I must say I am admiring how I am being given to these days. I had no idea I knew so many  beautiful people over time, and truly caring they are . I love authentic caring people who see love as 2nd nature

Being the recipient of kindness when I have more of a need is very different for me.

I am loving people who give so freely from their heart ❤️.

I love the life my hubby and I built and love the remnants I find that remind me of ‘everything’

I love working on my home, and seeing how it is ours, and how I will create it each day to be a sanctuary of love, joy and all the things we treasured for decades.

I love seeing what was just my taste and what was his and how it melded into our life.

I love that we both put such an emphasis on delicious nutritious food. I am remembering how my hubby made ‘special dishes ‘ for me and said he cooked them with love. It is helping me remember how to give/ love myself that way.

I love to study food. May sound unique though I LOVE 💕 it!!!

I feel like I am loving myself that much more by feeding myself whatever my body, mind and spirit will truly benefit from

I love music that focuses on peace, joy, lighthearted times and love that is powerfully rewarding. I love to remember decades that brought me to now.

I love I have worked hard, because it is a wonderful value to give and give all you have. Though what I love even more is balance… having time for self and feel having time for loved one in the most easy going precious way is most important.

I love enjoying a simpler life. I love going to the beach, nature,  health-food stores that ‘have everything’  and care about my health and my chosen budget.

I LOVE restaurants that prepare food with quality foods, and for healthy taste buds. I love atmosphere… near open areas like the ocean.

I LOVE desire to take care of myself in better better ways. I love communicating with great friends who care about themselves that way… their families, and consider me family too(:

I love remembering how my hubby did things I loved with me for a lifetime together, though I will dedicate my life to being happy and feeling blessed that how I was loved and gave all the love I had inside at the time always.

I love getting in touch with my very spiritual side. I am going to love seeing where this leads today.

I love all the tools I have picked up along the way and will continue to sharpen them with great care.

I love that while I don’t know exactly what my future holds, I choose to have a good life.

I love knowing it is valuable to be genius with the basics…is essential

I have decided to choose to know All Is Well.

I love child like fun… creating decorating and organizing what matters to me.

I love plants, and would love to have a beautiful kitten

I will love spending time at the pier.

I love writing and reading.

I LOVED giving , and hope I always do that well. Though for now, at this part of my life, I choose to

give to myself in ways that promote my love, healthand security in everyday life.

I hope by sharing this piece of what I love I will gradually expound ‘exponentially’ in ways that keep giving to me so I can forever give well to others.

I will love the process of knowing what I love today.

Beautiful!  I can relate to many things you listed.  

I am also a giving Spirit, and its always been easier for me to give but less easy for me to receive,

and I have been able to allow for reciprocity and balance overall.

I am proud of you for all that you have managed to accomplish over these past 3 months. 

Thank you for your post.

yes you most definitely are.

And oh yes, much harder to receive than giving

I have found as I keep allowing my real support to widen I began to trust more, because I chose people with a giving heart, who also believed strongly in self care...  balance(:

Thank you, its a process.

And btw, I'm quite proud of you too(:

Thank you!

“There is something calming and emotionally restoring when you focus on gratitude for a known deed that helped you, instead of fear of the unknown.” – Mark Goulston

☼The on-the-spot practice of being fully present, feeling your heart and greeting the next moment with an open mind can be done at any time: when you wake up in the morning, before a difficulty conversation, whenever fear or discomfort arises. This practice is a beautiful way to claim… your courage, your kindness, , your strength. Whenever it occurs to you, you can pause briefly, touch in with how you’re feeling both physically and mentally, and then connect with your heart – even putting your hand on your heart if you want to. This is a way of extending warmth and acceptance to whatever is going on for you right now. ~✰˚  Pema Chodron, Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change~

I am creating a daily personal prayerful ritual in reclaiming my  energy through love and forgiveness.
I believe there is a part of all of us who is perfectionist with love and forgiveness.

We view ourselves from an ideal mind and desire to give from that place

and be  that All of the time

to ourselves

and others

Today I reconcile with that place , and forgive myself and others with all of my love and allow the PERFECT help from my Creator

9.png

bf646b0950d20536e9e33de0e72ded1e.png

1. I’m sorry.
  2. Please forgive me.
  3. I Thank you.
  4. I love you
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc6ubjYVX0QeCwEnxcgYKaliNIE71Fgfpo_iBQDTe3tJGmQLwjvw

I am forgiven for everything I knew of, that which I was unaware and for things I thought was my responsibility and was not… that I have given 
thought to.
I am and was appreciated.

I am/was always loved.

Beautiful plans that grow into an amazing walk of love, of contribution and of union/unity.

Thank you for being courageous and strong, so focused and so capable to discern the greatest good, and able to speak directly into the space of the unknown and transform the unknown space into a new domain, a new era of hope, love and possibility.

Affirmations, boundless energy, the ingredients for

the Cultivation of Spiritual health

I awoke with a deep stirring surge of joyful purpose and the possibilities were endless.

I am the creator of my universe.

I have boundless energy and cognition.

I create from within. Then I joyfully share who I AM with the world.

thank you Kathi for your kindness, compassion, and love.

It is definitely new terrain and I AM allowing peace , faith, and joy as my companions (: 

ALLOWING WHAT I NEED AND LOVING MY SELF AND MY WORLD
• →   Today is about giving myself whatever my spirit longs for in ingenious loving ways.
• →   I now embody a life of demonstrative self care I am completely proud of.
• →   I love to act on all that I will benefit from→ Only the best care for me is my mantra and my beautiful foundation for now and always.                                                               
• →   Today is a great day to be all that I desire for me.
• Today I choose only things I love that add to my beautiful life I am appreciating.
Today I choose to allow my feelings to be what they are to continue the authentic places in me I love to observe
Today I am flowing from a space that is uniquely my own.
Today I am celebrating who I really am and the gifts that I choose to use for this great day... great life... and peaceful joy.

These were the types of affirmations I once used and truly added to any and all circumstances.

It is time to begin allowing for of this in the best of ways.
This is my Not moving on…

It is however my  moving forward (:

Your intentions are another step into elevating love and allowing Spirit into many levels. Its an ascent that will draw out wisdom, compassion and understanding.  All of these elevate unity, connectivity and vastness, immenseness and depth, in both perception and in understanding.

This work will remove barriers and will strengthen bonds of love and of understanding.

You circle of love is growing on all of these levels and inner planes! 

Our world needs this! 

Love the elevation and the abundance that this energy is bringing! I love feeling inner resilience and new purpose, new hunger for something that is completely worth while and completely life affirming!

My intentions are to keep allowing, keep trusting, keep moving, keep elevating and exploring new dimensions in my Spirit, with soul cognition. 

Even though my needs are many, they are also very basic. 

Like everyone, I need to grow and nurture my circle of Love.

I also choose to create new experiences that nurture me and support my growth, transition and all that I manifest, in this new walk with my focus on cultivating Spiritual Health.  

I am creating a set schedule for going to the gym and increasing physical strength and endurance.

Training my body helps my mind.

wow Kathi, that you that is simply beautiful!!!💐

and once again, love everything you have written. Simply inspirational !!!

If we find ourselves unworkable and give up on ourselves, then we’ll find others unworkable and give up on them.  What we hate in ourselves, we’ll hate in others.  To the degree that we have compassion for ourselves, we will also have compassion for others.  Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves, all those imperfections that we don’t even want to look at.  Compassion isn’t some kind of self-improvement project or ideal that we’re trying to live up to."

Pema Chödrön

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Most Benevolent Outcome's post

Thank you!

And, thank you for finding that Pema Chodron quote.

Her writing is so uncommonly eloquent, dis-arming and kind - yet so complete, so definitive. Like a sharp shooter, she is so completely on point with absolutely no ego. She only comes from a place of compassion and kindness.

It's like getting unwrapped of false perceptions and then loving re-weapped in the most perfect fitting attire composed of altruistic benevolent compassion.

Yes beautifully said!

I love the quote because it is the epitome of self care/self love and loving others.

Life is amazingly short for those who want to live forever!(: For those who want to have their loved ones ‘forever’. 
For me a goal is to appreciate myself and others daily …always a fresh new day, a fresh new way to live/love.

And when you love yourself enough to like yourself…

The best of yourself is always present.

My goal in life is to help myself stay abreast of what I want for myself…and observe. 

Relationships are beautiful things. They are even more beautiful when we take care of ourselves in balanced loving ways. Life asks us to ask the important questions everyday. Are we asking them and waiting in stillness for answers?

Or are we treating the stillness like it’s another busy day at work?

I am grateful and appreciative for every sec of everyday I had with my spouse. No day will be an exception. What a beautiful lesson in loving life is. I choose to learn well and live well from all I have learned ‘along the way’

Portion of an article written by AUTHOR:Bianca DiSalvo
My Questions to You:

What would be different in your life if you had a greater sense of balance, peace and harmony?

What would be different if you had profound resiliency?

What would be possible if you had access to the deep wisdom that is within and around you?

Questions came from this page

What would be different in your life if you had a greater sense of balance, peace and harmony?

First and foremost, I would affirm that these things were already true for me, and allow and create from that. 

For example:

My life is beautifully peaceful, harmonious and magnificently balanced.

Then I would elaborate why life is good.

I believe I will have a better view (belief, faith and trust)

It will contain inspired actions too.

Okay here goes...97fc3407b00ee0cc70770be26bbf5314--workout-fitness-fitness-motivation.jpg

For myself, it has ‘always’  been about

how I take care of myself - mind, body and spirit.

Actually that has been my passion for longer than I can truly remember.

My absolute favorite thing for many decades  to give to my hubby that way too.
It was ‘our thing’  as a couple.

WOW! Excellent questions!!

What would be different in my life is I had a greater sense of balance, peace and harmony?

These are very autobiographical questions!

I will flex on answering fully, but I would have made fundamentally different choices, starting from middle childhood. I would have loved and respected my self a lot more. I would have a stronger relationship to the formation of my identity and I would have really healthy boundaries with others. And, healthy love as well!

I would have chosen to stay involved in dance, and added pilates. Then I would have kept that and never stopped!  I would make physical fitness a number one priority.

I would have started learning to write and work with positive affirmations when I was younger and my mind was very young, flexible and impressionable.

I would have studied foreign languages while my mind was young.  I would have loved to learn introductory concepts and principles of economics, and why this is valuable to learn as a middle aged child. I would also have loved to have been exposed to history, and to learn the value of knowing the truth about history, and why its important to know history.  I would have loved to be introduced to this by someone who has a passion for molding young minds, and teaching them to be open to learning.

I may have chosen to go into photo journalism or perhaps writing.

I would love to have studied astronomy, physics and learned about space and the galaxies. I would love to understand what is known about the role of the universe and its impact on planet earth. 

I have always hungered for this, and I still want to pursue this. It feels like a huge stretch for the outter edge or the ceiling of mankind.  Then, I have always imagined that there is no edge, and that space and galaxies are actually infinite. And, it makes me questions concepts such as time.  Is time just man's need, to help mankind identify and focus on a specific event?

It makes me aware of both my smallness and also the limits of my time here. I am filled with wonder at the though of it all.

And, I didn't even hint at when or how I was finally going to fall deeply in to the gem and mineral elements, or how or when this was finally going to manifest itself.  It feels like an eternity that I have wanted and waited for this chapter to come into existance! God's time, God's jewels!! Sometimes, when I get swept away by a certain gem or a fossil, I feel like this is a tiny glimpse of our galaxy in art form. Who knows how old a particular stone or a diamond is? We can test the stones hardness, however, there is no way to test a diamond's age or its origin.  All diamonds are 100% carbon. No DNA. 

You are a truly beautiful and inspiring woman. You know what you want to experience, and you are courageous enough to GOFOR IT!!!

What would be different if you had profound resiliency?

Beyond my affirmation of accepting I already Am what I seek…(:

…..If I knew I had the gift of complete profound resiliency… there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for myself. And by living a beautiful life, I am giving a gift to others of setting an example and more to give of myself.

Allowing sincere joy and having high degree of self compassion - helps me care more deeply about others. I know from experience being burnt 🥵 out helps hardly anyone.

Affirmation

I AM profound resiliency.

What would be possible if you had access to the deep wisdom that is within and around you?

Affirmation

I have beautiful access to deep wisdom thru prayer, complete surrender , and the knowing My Creator is carrying me and walking this walk with me.

Having deep wisdom …is what I believe we all can tap into.

And if you lived for a reasonably long time

and desire to have a lovely quality to your life

… it is good to acknowledge what we  have learned well.

We are always chasing better better better… which has its merits. Though to be grateful and appreciative for what we know - what we have received…allows more wisdom to come right thru more ease when we desire it most.

What I seek, I already am.

Lesson2Bjust2Bonly.2Bfor2Blife.2Blife2Ba%2Bbalance.2Bbe%2Bbetter.%2B-%2BMr.%2BMiyagi.JPG

I expect goodness to show up in new and wonderful ways!
  →   I routinely create and ingest delicious nutritious meals with much joy.

→   Goodness and joy are mine in all situations.

"I AM profound resiliency"

That is very powerful!  Love that!

I'm adding that to my list!

Ty!

glad you like(:

Resilience and see yourself as resilient is empowering and inspiring.

a260616e9904704fe416e82ea38015c7--deck-welcome-to.jpg

I love all the thoughts that are coming up for me … melding my life with only the recall which leaves me with tremendous gratitude and appreciation.

Of course, the obvious is intertwined… Though the blessings I have received and will continue to receive will be a gift that will keep giving pleasurably.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content