login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★ Affirmation SpringCleaning-Want To Join In

I have a large amount of affirmations, though its time to clear out ..and design my life fresh and new.

Would you like to post yours and do your sorting here along with me? I would love your company. If not that's OK, I'll be here rewiring myself(: 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

•  

I DID NOT COME HERE TO FEAR MY FUTURE. I CAME HERE TO SHAPE IT    Imagine the future and make it so.

• ———> ☑ I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.
  •     The liberating work of resilience has given me a healthier perspective founded on a genuine sense of gratitude, on a strong internal foundation with an exciting vision of life
    •  I radiate good health from the inside out; I am amazingly healthy
  •  
      •   I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.
      • Sustainable excellence is about getting better everyday.

I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed.

I Am a Divine Natural at allowing Magnificence and Order within all valued areas of my life.

→ I express gratitude for all the good in my life and each day brings new wonderful surprises.

→   My emotions allow me to concentrate effectively with clarity and joy..

→   I am abundantly provided for as I follow my soul felt path.

→   I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.

☑→ ☑ I choose to take exquisite care of myself, and I do this mindfully and automatically . →

→ I am an awesome woman and I feel good about myself.

→ I am strong, gentle and capable.

→ Life is good for me just the way I intended .

→ My calm clear thinking creates awesome plans.

→ I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed.

☑→ ☑ I choose to take exquisite care of myself, and I do this mindfully and automatically . →

→ I am abundantly provided for as I follow my soul felt path.

→   My spirit place seizes each day with joyful expectancy, and I am enthusiastically on board.

→   All of my thoughts, feelings, and actions are filled with the joy my spirit and all parts of me love. Life is getting more lovable everyday.

→   That special essence I love about authentic trustworthy individuals are easy to come by.
  →   My spirit place seizes each day with joyful expectancy, and I am enthusiastically on board.
  →   All of my thoughts, feelings, and actions are filled with the joy my spirit and all parts of me love. Life is getting more lovable everyday.
  →   I radiate health, happiness, prosperity, and peace of mind.
  →   I have financial freedom
  →   Laughter and happiness come easily and naturally to me.
  →   I appreciate all, I show my gratitude, I give thanks.
  →   I start each day with a gratitude attitude
  →   I am on a beautiful never ending journey to peace, love, gratitude and bliss.
  →   My beautiful health, Good energy, are equipped with a phenomenal foundation, and now increasing everyday.

→ I am willing to be surprised and delighted.

I am creating a world which is always supportive of me.

Yaay It is time to eat!!! I love my delightful creations!

I have made friends with all of my emotions, and have chosen to greet, meet, and only hang on to that which benefits my Highest purposes of a joyful good life.

Today I take full responsibility for my present and future.

I radiate love and happiness.

My forgiving nature is contagious.

(thanks to Lee for creating such a powerful site, and to those who willingly share their affirmations)

Kathi, I believe you created the one about resilience and the one on excellence. thank you!

•  

- - -My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy

I love how raising my vibration daily results in wonderful inspired actions..

Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.

• I make my decisions based on the principles of truth, and I rest securely knowing that only right action is taking place in my life.
        •  
    •  

Hallelujah my burdens are removed and my life takes a sudden, sharp turn in my favor.- Everywhere I look, I see abundance. Abundance flows into my life with ease. Today, I become what I desire to be. I take charge, and changes begin to manifest! God, in and through me, is a source of my supply. All my needs are met gloriously! My faith-filled enthusiasm empowers me to rise above all obstacles I live today as a whole, happy being. I am happy, successful, joyous and free I confidently manage the circumstances of my life My positive thoughts are magnets that draw my good to me I am important to life. I have a wonderful, unique contribution to make. My enthusiasm and joy are positive examples for others. Self-confidence is evident in my walk,my posture, my smile, my voice and all that I do I am honest, loving, kind, gentle, astute and aware. Today, I allow God to direct my thoughts,feelings and actions. I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today All that is before me to do this day, I do with happy enthusiasm. I welcome every challenge because it is an opportunity for growth. I follow my inner guidance to get things done easily and joyfully. I move in life with ease, enjoying every step of the way. God’s will for me is happiness. I allow myself to be incredibly happy. I am filled and thrilled with the joy of life. Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe. I am committed to my vibration vibrating positively. Ever increasing Joy fills my experience, overflows my Life and permeates my being!

BEDTIME I AFFIRMATIONS 

Some affirmations & prayers in a short video 

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

In response to The professor's post:

SAW PART, LOOKS GREAT, WILL CHECK IT OUT TOMORROW

Morning Gratitude Positive Affirmations

click  youtube link

I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

As-I-silently-say-the.jpgI-am-grateful-for-all.jpgI-am-deeply-thankful-for.jpgI-love-how-I-awake-or.jpgI-am-happy-about-all-the.jpg

Free e-book, which includes affirmations ->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here 

Today I maintain more of the flow and experiences I love by allowing great feelings of ease and playfulness.

Today I enjoy  doing what feels right for me.

Today I love engaging in thoughts;  my senses seem to dance and play.

Today my vibration is raised by focusing on  resonating things...intentions, affirmations, quotes...

Today I enjoy my life doing what I have learned needs doing ... by engaging in a wonderful backdrop of inner joy

My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil..

My beautiful health, Good energy, are equipped with a phenomenal foundation, and now increasing everyday.

I am so happy and grateful I eat only the foods and beverages perfect for my particular mind body spirit enjoyment. 

I AM optimum health, peaceful focused heartfelt vitality, and peak performance.

I AM peaceful about everyday tasks and create my day with faith filled  optimum joy, optimism, and hope for now and the future.

I Enjoy

See the source image

I AM FREE

"I am soaring free today. Anything that has held me back in the past is now gone and I feel light and airy. I am free to soar with the clouds and the sunshine and the stars. I am free to make decisions that bring me joy. I am free to go anywhere that I choose to go. I am free to be with the type of people that I want to be with. All areas in my life are filled with beautiful, uplifting freedom"
I Am Free

I AM PASSIONATE

"My heart is overflowing with bliss. I openly express this bursting joy within me and I follow that passion in everything.  I trust my passion and the topics that make me feel driven and alive. I follow this path without fear. I feel motivated and inspired now. I feel this energizing fire within me as my passion for life grows more and more each day.
I am Passionate."

I AM INFINITE

"The possibilities are endless.I am filled with infinite gratitude. I am overflowing with infinite love. I am blessed with infinite opportunities. I am open to an abundance of opportunities that are coming into my life now. I am a being of infinite power and so, there is no limit to what I can achieve. There is no limit to my potential. I embrace all of these gifts now.
I am Infinite."

I AM RECEIVING

"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving"

From love.net

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content