login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★An idea/thought/feeling[sharing]

Let’s write ideas every once in awhile that have assisted us, that may possibly help some others.(:

22b7c32a89cbf62d60cfc38a53ebeefa--vintage-nursery-cute-pics.jpg

~~~

710b6709bb2fa927c1fe8f735c4a296a.jpg5720556b1a95ba5a27dd821e21b75feb--crazy-busy-positive-sayings.jpg

•  0849b15938cc8862276e6c2803e65dea.jpg
  • ~~~

Let’s write ideas every once in awhile that have assisted us, that may possibly help some others.(:

10-proven-strategies-for-boosting-employee-productivity.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My idea that may assist someone is enjoy your affirmations .I love doing crafts so im going to make cross stitch samplers,journals,vision boards ,cards ,scrapbooks,collages all with my affirmations on them ,very relaxing and helps your mind remember the words.Another idea is to make your own buntng and to sew or wtite them on each peace of material ,they could be hung in your kitchen/bathroom /above your bed .

My second one is health related – if you have low moods and /or fuzzy heads try giving up sugar for a couple of days – you might be surprised how much better you feel especially when you have it again and remember how you felt before .Love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl's post:

samplers,journals,vision boards ,cards ,scrapbooks,collages all with my affirmations

Long time since I've seen this thread! I remember your affirmations you created  with crafts! Awesome. Just picturing yours was inspiring!!!

6a010536104739970b017d3c933659970c-800wi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post

thank you so much for reminding me ,apart from knitting and crochet I have hardly done any craft things ,I needed this reminder

love and hugs

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content