login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Aug.21★★NEWEST★★HappinessMTG-Ownership Of Our Own Energy

The title of this thread is

Ownership Of Our Energy.

What does ownership of your energy mean to you?

Owning anything about ourselves is empowering.

Lets come at this from our gut and share.

Lets get out what ever surfaces and enjoy the possibilities of who we really are, what we feel we are  learning about ourselves and see what we can take away from this as we begin so general ... and elaborate in any direction that feels meaningful to you♡ 

PREVIOUS HAPPINESS MEETING-Happiness Meeting 08/2021: The secret life of LOVE: A Celebration of Life and of Love.

RELATED HAPPINESS MEETING :Metacognition:Cultivating Spontaneity, tapping into cosmic contribution

RELATED HAPPINESS MEETINGAug 2019 HappinessMtg--★★Breakthrough-Workout: Receptivity, manifesting Abundance&Awaken deepest desires

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

𝕝ove this quote

What a beautiful example of owning our energy!

meme-2-blog.png

Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.

170440-I-Relax-And-Enjoy-Life.jpg

• My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships,and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.
  • I trust my feelings and given the ample room for expression.
  • ~ღ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
  • I am a creature of light, open to my highest joy.
  • I am free to be, according to my highest vision.
  • I AM A FAITH-FILLED  HOPE FOR THE POWER I HAVE TO DETERMINE MY LIFE.
  • ~

The presence of joy is in my heart and abundance of good is in my life Now. My mind, body and heart are filled with G_d’s spirit completely and fully.
  • I ask for what I want and accept what I receive, I will get what I need.
  • This day is another chance to love. I embrace this concept gratefully.I live in peace and harmony with myself and all others.

Image result for energy feelings quotes pics vibration frequency

Am-I-remembering-that-I.jpg

a260616e9904704fe416e82ea38015c7--deck-welcome-to.jpg8dbead688375de91b90969c2b9dddf1f.gif

Related image

• ~
      • ~
        I don’t need permission. That is my secret power.
      •  
      I am creating new possibilities in my life. The universe is my playground.
      • ~
        My soul is filled with peace and joy. I am in harmony with myself and the Universe.
      • ~
        My life is weaving an intricate, necessary pattern that is uniquely mine.

• ACTUALLY I CAN

•  

tumblr_mqo8lrnIX51ru85h8o1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStc4XfPm2w-xS0QgV6A5AYvLHugvjiqhyr85lN-iYEocs5pbRZ4wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbEBVALPjzy3BphstqhXPjG4KjAIMXyGCIB8WJ-K3XYMpJ-6oLhA

Image result for ancient allies blog pics love higher frequency quote pic

This is a really empowering topic.  I am very excited about this thread and I look forward to this exploration, to new growth and understanding, and the joy, as resilience is a very important and desirable attribute. 

By definition "resilience is the capacity of the individual to withstand, cope with or recover from adverse, stressful or high-risk circumstances."

Psychologist define resilience as the process of adapting well in the face of adversity.  The types of adversity may include what we are now facing, a global pandemic.  Other examples include physical or emotional trauma, tragedy, loss or threats.  

Sources of threats may include being victimized by the random but rampet gun violence, or family instability, relationship instability, serious health problems, legal problems including long term imprisonment, financial problems or work place violence or stress.  

Protective factors enhance this ability may be internal (attitudes, self-efficacy or spirituality) or external (relationships, supportive family relations or community ties).

Resilience also involves often profound personal growth. 

Some of my most favorite affirmations have come from thousands of people who have faced extreme life time complexities, such as Nikoli Tolstoy, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Desmund Tutu, Dr. Percy L. Julian, Eunice Newton Foote (the first person who reported on climate change), and there are untold scores of talented and gifted people, that the list would be inexhaustible! 

We all face lifetime situations where we were faced with the immediate need to develop sudden protective factors, we faced real high risk situations that posed significant jeopardy to both our well being as well and to our future.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Please note, up at the top of the thread, in the bottom of the first post, there are several previous Happiness meetings which include discussions on energy, flow and resilience. 

The metacognition meeting has a great list of suggestions related to the development of resilience.

I believe there is another Happiness meeting that was designed on the book by Tony Schwartz, "The power of full engagement."  I will find that and will add it to the list.  It's a brilliant book and an excellent resource for self management of energy and flow.

Learning from failure/ Resilience building behaviors / New set of challenges:

Learning from failure:

It is important to discern which is easier to learn from: success or failure.

Does failure lead to success?  It has been said that overcoming failure teaches resilience. It is said that getting back up, as many times as it takes until success is finally reached is what teaches resilience and resilience is one quality that all successful people have. 

It is valuable to not view failure as a negative. I have always called failure a smorgash board for learning. Failure can inspire positive change and can give you a new perspective, and can make you more worldly. Being more worldly gives you proper perspective on success. Every failure comes with hundreds of rejections, blunders and defeats, all of which are as valuable as the success itself. 

Johannes Haushofer, a Professor of Psychology and Public Affairs at Princton University once published a CV on his career failures to give perspective to students who were struggling and grappling with their failures.  His paper included degree programs that he did not get admitted into, research funding that he did not get and paper rejections from scholar journals. He listed that his meta-failure was that his "darn CV on failures has received way more attention than his entire body of academic work!"

Franklin Roosevelt once said, "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor." Excellent point, and when you need an excellent physician or surgeon, you need someone who has extensive experience with the development of a fully endowed skill set worthy of your condition.

Success teaches us to be persistent no matter what stands in the way.  Every little failure is a critically important stepping stone that leads to our capacity to encounter barriers and sustain ultimate success.

Success helps us move beyond what we can do and strive to reach our greatest potential.  Best of all, success is only the beginning of the journey of our creation.

Resilience building behaviors: 

I have listed a few behaviors, however this list is not extensive.  

Constantly determine and adjust up goals and build self efficacy: set goals, try new things and face challenges and enjoy the challenges, accept failures and constructive criticism positively; use peer models and study specific learning strategies, get frequent focused feedback, encourage help seeking behaviors whether these are professional counselor or other professions to help you create structured growth and structured goals.  

Self evaluation:  Build upon the input of others who can give you candid feedback.  Be coachable, be open to being open. Creating resilience can include allowing others to be on your team and provide candor and help sharpen your focus and increase your success overall. Remember to look at the big picture. Remember to keep a healthy perspective. 

Inner confidence/ determination:  Do you even notice that on a first glance, you notice someones self confidence or their unshakable spirit? Or you notice other qualities like integrity.  You notice self discipline and you  cannot miss someonewho is uncompromising. You know that person to be principled or honest.  There are many qualities that contribute to the constellation of inner confidence.  They don't compete against others but rather they know what they need to do physically and they are focused on their performance. They are not driven by fear and they don't berate themself.  

New set of challenges: Environmental Challenges:

Our environment is changing.  We are confronting a global pandemic.  We are also confronting  chronic health conditions following the pandemic, climate change, the destruction from massive natural fires and the impact on the quality of air, inadequate water supplies affecting different regions, a disruption in the supply chain, war and collapse of governments (Belarus, Crimea, Hong Kong), global economic instability, limited access to medical  care and or medical equipment, inadequate housing, and with all of the rapid changes we are experiencing a darker shift in expectations, including expectations that our government will respond to the needs of their citizens.

There are several new challenges that we are all being impacted by.  We will likely see water shortages and we will soon see the removal of fossil fueled vehicles.  Humankind must reduce our carbon foot print as we work together to reduce the heating up of our planet. 

We will see the use solar panels. We will see many homes with their own gardens. Scientists have warned of the changing axis of the  earth, and that they are predicting that the earth may be vulernable to  being hit by asteroids. These numerous challenges are going to merit rapid adaption with water collection, installing solar panels, electric vehicles and home gardening.  This will cause many new inventions that we help us to adapt to changes in our planet.

Also, we will be tasked to create a way to preserve all wild life, including all animals, from elephants in Africa to wolves, coyotes, all the wild birds, polar bears and grizzley bears, as their natural food sources will dramatically change. We will have to manage all farm animals. 

Terms/ Tools/ Concepts:

Terms: I am adding these additional words (verbs, adjectives, nouns) to enhance the experience and understand the necessity, the finesse or delicacy which we all have faced, to some degree in order to successfully overcome adversity.  This list in not comprehensive.

Adjustment, at risk people, coping, goal oriented, persistence, patience, determination, self esteem, self management, social support groups, stress management, attitudes, characteristics, self evaluation, help seeking, success, job security, economic security, self efficacy, compassion.  

The question is "How can I use this as something positive?"

The ultimate source of happiness can only be found inside, not outside.  With all of the above mentioned changes, we are going to have to make many deep changes.  We are all here for a purpose, and everyone will need to make many fundamental changes, the least of which is to learn to look inside for their true happiness. Our purpose in life is to be of service to others and to gain self control. 

There are many positive things that start with people, including how we relate and how we get along. The recent quote from the late republican congressman Paul Mitchell stated, "Ultimately, you have to choose whether or not to love others.  There is value in people you don't agree with." That's very powerful and true.  

This process must start with necessity.  Each person will be needing to enhance efficiency with time, and their resources as we all respond to the pace vs. the demand for change. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

mapofconsciousness hashtag on TwitterThe Map of Consciousness was created by Dr. David Hawkins in 1995.

This is an excellent tool that can be used daily in order to heighten your self awareness and work to create the energy and alignment that you are committed to experiencing.

A Yoga Sequence for Your Solar Plexus Chakra | Wellness. Coaching.Chakra questions/ reflections:

How to know if your chakras are blocked: If you are feeling stuck in life, or feeling sluggish, inflexible or withdrawn.  You may have excessive stress due to external circumstances that are not within your control or over reliance on conditions that are not within your control. You may have pain or stiffness, or you feel ungrounded, chaotic, isolated or unsettled.

How to improve energy flow through the body: Breath, loosen up, stretch, work to regain flexibility. Notice how everything is connected.  Start with good sleep hygiene. When you wake up in the morning, get moving and greet the rising sun.  Incorporate stretching and movement with breathing. Notice your energy.  Do you wake up tired, or have difficulty getting out of bed once you are awake? That may indicate that energy is blocked.  Google on all of the chakras and their corresponding energy in order to determine where and what you can do to improve the flow of your energy.  Start doing a few yoga stretches when you wake up and add some throughout the day and before sleeping. Taking hot showers can also help to loosen tight muscles in the neck, shoulders and back.

How, where and why is resilience being lost??

Envisioning a stability domain, a reservoir of resilience.  

What would that make possible?

Perceptions, information, understanding, will, wisdom and activity - and the impact on Energy.

What to do about uncertainity??? 

The above are questions meant for your contemplation.  

The value of this exercise is for you to connect your consciousness with your body, and tune in. Use the qualities of vision, begin to not just have visions but to discern them, discern their position and their location. Discern as much information as you can.  Keep bridging, this is dynamic and the images, impressions are changing.  The images may even make sounds or echo. 

Try to use the above questions as "matter," you are trying to use your mind for the purpose of assessing your current state of resilience.  Your goal is to get information and to gain the ability to focus on purpose.

Focus your thoughts long enough and sustain them to create a vision, and get information.

Affirmations on resilience, perception, energy, change and creation:

~  Sustainable excellence is about getting better everyday.

~  The liberating work of resilience has given me a healthier perspective founded on a genuine sense of gratitude, based on a strong internal foundation with exciting vision for life.

~  Goals make dreams become real, tangible and attainable.

~  I now look at stress in a more positive way.  

~  Stress strengthens my close relationships.

~  I find joy and meaning from connecting with others.

~  I accept that facing my hardest challenges and making mistakes are a necessary part of my learning curve.

~  "The world has gotten away from living Love."  ~ By: My feelings are my friends.

~  Live life - and stop reacting to it!

flowers-429041_960_720.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚My Feelings Are My Friends's post:

BACK SOON

EMBDESIGNTUBE+(2).JPG

Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs

Today I found myself laughing more, thinking more clearly, eating ... and eating delicious nutritious meals.

I attribute some of this change to working on my energy.

Of course more led up today, though, I'd like to start my commenting on what a focus like an energy thread can accomplish.

this thread has been a good thing

That's fantastic!!  Love that you are taking really good care of yourself!  

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Good questions Kathi!

I would like to address the area of uncertainty.

This is a topic that can be looked at during the least areas of uncertainty to major. 

Major meaning -areas that would lead to the most areas of ones basics being affected.

If we get good and honest what can one be certain about?

Control is an illusion, isn't it?

All we can control, is consistently letting go and surrendering, and strengthening our relationship with our Higher Power. I won't turn this into a religious thread, because of the variations of everyone's belief's. It is safe to say -most people know we do not 'make' everything happen.

One can go to bed, though that doesn't mean they will sleep. 

We can utilize the power of words to rewire our energy and our perception which is greatly influenced by our true feelings and our beliefs.

We can visit our feelings and beliefs and determine if they are ours  or simply being adapted from our or others' shoulds...

or

We can align with our spirit place and live from that place...

Though, when it all comes down to it, it is ALWAYS  just us and our Higher Power.

I can attest to this on a small level to the major (where all basics are heavily affected)

To create the most control over the uncontrollable...its about faith, trust and belief.

After the recent  loss of my spouse, I cannot begin to tell you the many areas that have come up for me. And the answer I have to the area of life's uncertainties, keep it simple, though stay engaged with what really works.

For me, it is imperative, to keep thoughts and energy 'cleaned out'. 

Let what comes up , come up, and listen to your thoughts and feelings. Make friends with your feelings, if not your feelings will become unwelcome visitors that will visit more often than your energy will tolerate.

Enjoy, your pleasant memories everyday, and love them with all kinds of focus.

For myself, when it comes to the news... when dealing with yourself, keep outside focus (other people, places and things) to a minimum. 

Inner world needs you more than anything in the outer world.

And when the outer world gets more attention than what you are truly needing (as compared to inner), it is time to pause and surrender over and over again.

The outer world has its place... For example your inner world will not clean your kitchen, take out the trash, get the mail. Though, by creating a healthy happier peaceful inner world -purpose and ease can be instilled where more can be included without taxing your SPIRIT PLACE.

Your spirit place wants you to live from there. You can't live from the news, unmet desires, or an unhealthy life style. 

Your spirit place is home.

I know it is up to me to surrender and I do so now. I also know what could take me years, You can do BEYOND COMPLETENESS in milliseconds as I surrender

I let go and let You (and I co-create with intentions, and my part of the footwork).

All is well when I go it with YOU.

I let go & Let You, G_d for all that is in my Best interest.

I trust….  All is well. Centered Safe Secure Peace Joy is Now. Thank You!

It is All so. Amen.

It is extraordinary just how much I have gotten to know me and the benefits of living my soul's truth.

Image result for thich nhat hanh if you look deeply into the palm

thank you Kathi.

Love that I can take care of me.

So grateful for the years of focus I have given myself self care, and for the years I surrounded my spouse and I with those ideas and practices.

I am so grateful I believe in self love and making it such a high priority.

That is what I believe is the message I try to pass on to others… love oneself. Without progressive energy in loving and accepting who you really are, it is almost impossible to have a give and take relationship with another … or oneself .

Love that you are getting empowerment and flow...

Will come back to comment further.  Trying to create more content for deeper exploration.

Blessing to you today and to All our Bmindful community...

Be back asap.

"At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it."

-By Thich Nhat Hanh

“The law of balance is a law of applied consciousness. You can never change it. You will get one thing, you lose the other, you get third thing, you lose the fourth. Always there will be a gap. The ‘law of gap’ is that there is no gap and how can that gap be filled? Be in gratitude. Make an attitude to be in gratitude, you will find the whole Universe will come to you.”

quote source Yogi Bhajan

There is exactly one word in the whole dictionary which can represent God in you, which can bring knowledge in you, which can make you everything that you want to be, and that is “gratitude.” Attitude of gratitude is an ecstasy, a bliss, an accomplishment, an achievement. In English the word is ‘thank you.’ Yogi Bhajan

• ~

It is good to say, “Hello, how are you? Good morning, my Creator. Thank you very much.” It is called gratitude. Attitude of gratitude brings you opportunities beyond your concept. And when the prayer becomes the vibration of the soul, mind, and self, we can create a miracle. Yogi Bhajan

its all good, my dear friend,Kathi, take your time, you kindhearted person

This meeting will be ongoing for me, as is life.

I am  believing community and passerby traffic will jump aboard in their minds or on a post(: (or even with brand new threads)

What I love about energy, it is always something that is, and our spirit will bring us to the place that we will more comfortably be.

Every day my lessons are growing in the area of energy (for myself)

I can't pretend to know what will be the magic bullet for others.

I used to love enhancing my energy every day before work, and before or after this or that.

Right now, I'm listening ... listening to where I AM, and where i am.

I am a student to my daily new experiences, which were always new before - though the newness is truly  like no other time.

Even if it resembled a piece of another time of my own, or someone else,  it would give my walk no justice, to compare.

I am choosing to be ok. 

I am choosing to walk this walk, and be a student to my new experiences. This is my energy today.

I am able to see my memories in the present, as though there is no time, and capture the essence of the beauty of the life I've lived and the life I'm attempting to allow.

“When you make loving others the story of your life, there’s never a final chapter, because the legacy continues. You lend your light to one person, and he or she shines it on another and another and another.And I know for sure that in the final analysis of our lives- when the to-do lists are no more, when the frenzy is finished, when our e-mail inboxes are empty- the only thing that will have any lasting value is whether we’ve loved others and whether they’ve loved us.” – Oprah Winfrey

“Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself.”Oprah Winfrey

Each moment is the moment that needs to be happening. Each experience we have is the divine invitation. It may be a beautifully engraved invitation, or it may be a very fierce invitation, but each moment is the invitation. I couldn’t possibly emphasize this more: the texture and flow of our lives, from moment to moment, is itself what reveals freedom. Life itself shows us what we need to see through in order to be free. ~~Adyashanti

13062030_770902459677269_9140689818596638594_n.jpg

To-offer-no-resistance-to-life.png

In response to ♡ ˚My Feelings Are My Friends's post: In response to ♡ ˚My Feelings Are My Friends's post:  In response to ♡ ˚My Feelings Are My Friends's post

Beautiful and empowering affirmations and thoughts!

thanks Kathi, it is truly a process(:

The work of newness is truly ground breaking...

Today, I felt like part of me spiritually went over a waterfall... I just surrendered and went with the flow.

After that, I was pulled into another direction and was focusing my attention on that.

Later on, I was taking a break, connecting with my Spirit, and I felt this gleefulness of an innocent child, just giggling and without an agenda, without stress.

Love hearing your own experience

Yes, newness is just that for me

No agenda.

Never been there before-energy 

Newness just is, and it is exploration-energy if there is no resistance.

For me not necessary giggling, though when I do, its like a different part of my soul is being introduced.

Not foreign, just new

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation." ~ Rumi

I hadn't finished listening to these, though loved the type of content 

Post Traumatic Stress Growth consists of

In response to ♡ ˚My Feelings Are My Friends's post

Love Rumi's quote, it really captures what a health partnership and a union feels like.

Thank you for finding the post traumatic growth chart. Its brilliant. I love everything that it points to.

The unavoidable has touched the life of every human being on the face of the earth. Some have rebounded, others have given up--but all of us have felt the wings of tragedy brushing against us.

Paulo Coelho

The unavoidable has touched the life of every human being on the face of the earth. Some have rebounded, others have given up--but all of us have felt the wings of tragedy brushing against us.

Paulo Coelho

“We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal.

We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.”

Paulo Coelho

affirmation:

I am now filled with faith, certainty, and confidence. I now feel these emotions in my body.

(I got away from these types of affirmations, glad I'm trying them out again)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love taking care of my body. My body responds so beautifully to this care.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I say YES to myself and my needs, my energy always increases and I feel wonderful.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I awaken each morning feeling the promise of a new day and a new beginning.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love moving my body. I love getting stronger and more flexible every day.

source site: Dr. Christine Northrup

I am deeply honoring my loved one by enjoying the things they enjoyed.
  →   I am deeply honoring my loved one by being healthy, peaceful and appreciative.
  →   I am deeply honoring my loved one by remembering all the good times.
  →   I am deeply honoring my loved one by celebrating their beautiful spirit.
  →   I am deeply honoring my loved one by remembering their highest values and treasured joys.

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Divine Creativity's post:

Dearest friend,

As you walk through your day today, I will be lifting you and your husband in prayers that celebrate love, joy and the gift of life.

Your affirmations and your quotes are beautiful.  

May you find comfort in the wind, may you feel loved and embraced by the sun. May your feet feel grounded in an earth. May the song of the birds speak to you, call you outside, drawing you out to tranquil, shaded gardens for some quiet time, taking in peace. 

When you have had your fill of peace, may your feet be planted in a gorgeous sandy beach. May the gentle, easy waves speak their rhythmic cadence in a language that sooths your soul.

That is truly beautiful and gloriously heart felt, Kathi. I thank you very very much.

And may I add, I wish you beautiful joy in all of your upcoming opportunities.

Today I am aware that I allow and choose my energy Today I choose joy. I choose to remember the joy and peace of holding my beloved’s strong loving peaceful hand. Today I know how much he wanted to live, and live with me. today I remember things that bring me joy … not the absence of it. Today I remember not the things I wish I would have not said or wishes of what I did say. Today I remember how much I loved and my purpose for everything was and is the love of my life.Today I am grateful for the dreams we had, and the years we focused on building them. Today I know I am a product of the beauty of having loved this person a lifetime and will continue to love like my life depends on it. because it does.

Love and happiness is the life I choose, not the dwelling on what feels like is not on this physical plain. I choose my physical plane, and today my mind body and spirit only knows live and chooses happiness. 
Life cannot make promises, though I can.

I can promise myself a Good life, a life that remembers what I have and had… I choose to feel Good regardless of pain that still shows up… regardless of the absence of my beloved’s physicality… I was given a Spirit to go back to that only knows love. I was given a mind that can easily remember all I was loving. I was given this day to experience as I am wanting.

I don’t have to make sense to anyone but me. And in that sense is complete love, joy and security.

I will take care of me because that I know makes a difference to my Good life and energy. I will take care of me because my beloved only wanted the best for me.

I am so sorry my soul mate had any suffering in his life, though I am so happy I was a large part of his joy.

In response to ♡ ˚I Choose To Feel Joy's post: I believe each of us has a choice of how we want to live despite whatever trauma we may face. I think we all have a purpose given to us from above. What we do does not always make sense to others, but we are well served to follow our hearts in taking care of ourselves and others. Each one of us can choose to show more compassion, kindness, and love for ourselves and the world. Thank You for being You! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Hi Poppy!  

It's great to hear from you! Love what you wrote on purpose - the approval nor the understanding of others is not necessary for the growth, the lessons, the opportunities and with whom we choose to learn from!  

In response to ♡ ˚I Choose To Feel Joy's post:

Great question on uncertainity, and the answer to the question may fluctuate widely depending on the present situation.  Therefore, I will add a qualifier.

At this time, my perception of uncertainity is dynamic and subject to change on the superficial aspect. It is also where the action is.

The second aspect which is not superficial and is less dynamic. It is based on my Spirit and my relationship with all things Spirit. Does my Spirit change? We grow spiritually but I have not experienced "change" in my Spirit.  

Mostly, we tend to grow through trial and tribulations, when we must respond to the demand for change. We grow beyond what the set of circumstances that demanded more than we knew was possible. 

There are many aspects of uncertainity, and even so, there is a certainity in our nature.

I AM an expression of unlimited Spirit.

For the present moment, my uncertainity is an opportunity to co-create with my Creator.

I choose to co-exist with beauty and renewal of health on all levels that just is unimaginable and is so complete!

I release "the work" on this new beginning in my life and I choose to be nurtured by kindness and compassion.  

I choose to experience joy, connection, resourcefulness, spontaneity and a bounty of possibilities, a bounty of purpose and contribution, with a growth mindset.  

Being open is the most potent ingredient in the manifestation of and in the expansion of that bounty of possibilities.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

you sound like this is truly a new day and you are open to wonderful things. Best to you, Kath!

I am liking :

I release "the work" on this new beginning in my life and I choose to be nurtured by kindness and compassion

.In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

I am understanding the ‘work’ that goes into everything, though love taking out words which create an energy of doing more than being.

I do know in life doing is very valuable and the more inspired it is the more harmonious it is to/with Spirit place.

In response to Poppy's post:

thank You Poppy!!!

Today I educate myself with my highest valued priorities, and that will add exponentially experienced benefits to my Good life.

The loving mind can observe peace and joy in one moment, and then grief in the next moment, and it will not be shattered by the change. A mind filled with love can be likened to the sky with a variety of clouds moving through it–some light and fluffy, others ominous and threatening. No matter what the situation, the sky is not threatened by the clouds. It is free. ~Sharon Salzberg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/69/76/ed/6976ed92c088eba2d71f3d21dee32bc8.jpg

In response to Stillness's post:

great one

☑My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content