login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★Zoom Event-Tips For Big Important Events?

Share Zoom Events -Tips On Utilizing This Method Of Social Gathering

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚AutomaticMindful&CompleteSelf Care's post:I think this would be a great way to meet and discuss various topics. However the time differentials of our diverse group might cause a problem. Also everyone would be able to see how old and ugly I am so I would not likely participate. Truly my schedule is so packed, I doubt I would be able to attend Zoom meetings. I am just now getting enough free time to visit the forum. It’s past midnight and my day starts at 5:30 or 6:00 each morning. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:
Good morning Poppy, first when I created this thread I was not referring to this community having a zoom meeting. While many who visit this site would probably really like that, I am not one of them. 
Personally, I have enjoyed the unique relationships we all have without the face to face interaction, and often without phone interactions. 

I will admit in the approximately 16 years I have been involved with this site, I have spoken to only 4 members. 1 of those 4 I was trying to assist because they reached out to me. I later realized, that association would’ve been best assisted with my giving referrals. 

I like the anonymity of Bmindful, and not looking to create something different because you can’t change ‘perfection’. I love the magic here … just as it is.

What I was asking on this thread and I hadn’t articulated it…:

I am requesting tips on how to do a Good zoom meeting for something as huge as a funeral.

In response to Poppy's post:

I doubt you are old and ugly!!!

You can't have that much beauty inside and not have it reflect throughout

In response to ♡ ˚AutomaticMindful&CompleteSelf Care's post: sorry, I am not a Zoomer. I’ll leave that to someone else. I have many other talents just not that one. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thank you Poppy. Blessings to you and yours

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content