login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★Happiness Meeting: Acute Self Care

Dear Bmindful Community,

This Happiness Meeting is being offered for anyone who is in the midsts of an emergent situation and who is in need of connecting with and listening to their Spirit place.  

The purpose of this thread is to have access to making that safe space, and ultimately create engaging inner dialogue, induced reflection and introspection, in order to find exactly what you need - when you need it.  

At its very finest, this is meant to carry you forward.

This is an open meeting, and All.

All are welcome to tap and expand your exemplary Spirit and allow yourself to accept all that Life is offering to you. Love is our Soul purpose. There is no stronger medicine than Love.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

This meeting is open to all!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

thank you for this Happiness Meeting

Let go of: I let go of everything that preceded this moment…to be in this moment.

Let go of: I let go of everything that preceded this moment…to be in this moment.

Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

thank you!

Playlist:

Questions:

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Beautifully spoken Poppy, Bless you, friend.

Love: "Words are like seeds..."

I agree with your suggestions for meditation.

I listen to binaural beats, and they are also a great source for weaving in and around your consciousness and can contribute to meditation or to just taking a much needed break.  

In response to ♡ ˚AutomaticMindful&CompleteSelf Care's post:

"I let go of everything that proceeded this moment... to be in this moment."

Beautiful.  Courageous.  Empowering.

Thank you.

I bless the health I have and I am grateful for my life and for all that life has and continues to give to me.

I am grateful during the hard times.  My heart is fixed on all that I am still being given.

I trust during times of uncertainity.

In response to ♡ ˚I Can Do This's post:

Thanks Kathi!Glad you like.

It helps me a lot when staying in the present moment

to include:

preceded

and then 

proceeds

Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.

In response to ♡ ˚I Can Do This's post:

those 2 affirmations help me breathe well, I think I will post them where I can see them.

Today I Am pacing myself, and allowing proactive self care where I would benefit admirably.

• I use self-care not self-control

Culinary Grief Therapy: Cooking-for-One Series

https://www.amazon.com/Culinary-Grief-Therapy-Cooking-One/dp/069286069X#

Description

This complete skills workbook is directed at the general public, healthcare providers, and individuals and family members who have lost a loved one. One of the most overlooked aspects of grief is cooking and mealtime and even more overlooked is how often individuals are faced with finding the strength to prepare a meal or set a table for one.

The workbook contains grief exercises, healthy grieving techniques, recipes on cooking-for-one, and self-assessment strategies to be utilized at various stages for coping with daily life in adjusting to a new normal after loss. Helping individuals discover a new sense of meaning, purpose, and happiness in life after loss are key objectives reflected through the culinary arts in a grief cookbook.

This workbook provides help in weekly meal planning, preparing shopping lists, gauging portion size, and utilizing leftovers to create new meals with attention to personal milestones and holidays. Because leftovers can be painful reminders of missing loved ones, all recipes are designed to minimize food waste, with leftovers from previous meals being used in new recipes. Culinary Grief Therapy features grief exercises in guided recipe memoir writing, personal reflections, trigger identification, cognitive mapping, and guided meditation exercises.

As part of the bereavement counseling program in AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Hospice, a need was identified by Heather Nickrand, MA, LPC, NCC in individuals who had lost loved ones and were having difficulty with adjusting to meal planning, shopping’s, and cooking-for-one.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content