login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Nice stuff your guy has done for you

This is a question for the ladies. Would you please share some of the nice stuff the men in your life have done for you ?

Somethings which made you feel really good and special. I ask this because I tried to make someone feel good and ended up doing exactly the opposite.

If you shared a few experiences it would help me get and idea what “nice” means. If I get a chance with someone again I would like to do better and it may help me do better.

Thank you

• creative cards made for me (drawn, painted etc)
  • dinners made and served
  • him saying: -I am loved and why -I am ‘great’ and why
  • wanting me to share what he enjoys

*wanting to share in what I enjoy

• listening to my day and allowing it to be shared..to get passed it
  • caring about what makes me -me, and not trying to change me (at all)

..so funny you created this thread..I was just thinking about how lucky I am(:

• buy creative hobby-shop type toys (to paint, draw, sculpt..and bring out the kid in us together)
  • conversations which require attention and trust
  • trips to the beach
  • go to grocery store and buy our favorite delectable healthy foods
  • go to book stores and go our own ways, and report by cell phone how its going(:
  • ignores his aches and pains and focuses on giving

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Laurie, all this helps a lot

My hubby does little things around the house to make our lives simpler and easier – never tells me about them. I just come across them days or even weeks later when it really matters.

e.g I am quite untidy with my shoes and clothes and often cant see what to wear at a glance as they are usually in a state.
Yesterday I realised that an additional shoe tidy has been placed behind the front door as my shoes were spilling out of our shoe rack.

As my hubby is not working at the moment he does a lot of the laundry – so before I even get time to wonder what to wear for work or realise that washing needs to be done (i.e I have no shirts for work left) – they are already washed and ironed and in the wardrobe for me….

I am so blessed. I hope he gets a job soon though, for his own sanity. But, my God does he know how to make the best of a hard situation. He simply turns his focus to making my day easier – and never seeks recognition for his good deeds.

Thanks for this thread Cleric – like Laurie, It has made me realise how lucky I am!!

A full and thankful heart..

I love it when my husband reads the poetry of Rumi to me and then we discuss the philosophy behind the words. We can talk until the very wee hours of the morning. Rumi stuff is deep!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

This is good stuff, please keep this thread going. There’s still a lot for me to learn

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content