login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Voice Recording

For a while now I used my voice recorder on my mobile phone for meditations one it is handy and small and you can take it out with you wherever you go and two it is good to hear yourself speak and listen to your own voice, I feel it emphasises the importance of you. I have now taken this a step further and taped my own affirmations, collecting them, making them up getting a dictionary out for all postive words and recording them. I am now in the habit of listening to them, some are short and others much longer. I can sense greatly a shift happening within me and definitely more positive. The more you reach out to the universe to change then the help comes back to you in unexpected ways it is quite exciting. I realised this morning like a light bulb on it is our intention that is so important. Truly we can train our minds to do amazing things it’s just that we forget or don’t realise our own potential.

Hi pinkcloud =) your story is awesome, loved reading it.

Ever think of converting your recorded affirmations, uploading them into a web application like mindjamz.com and mixing them into your favorite music? It really makes a sustainable affirmation practice.

If this spikes interest with you just ask me to hear more, I’d be happy to share.

You have created a daily routine that keeps an affirmation activity constant. Kudos to you, that’s wonderful keep it up!

We can train our minds,it’s an amazing reality and sadly most of us forget to make it a daily practice or even worse, are not aware of like you said, own potential.

Thanks for sharing =)

-Gary

In response to pinkcloud’s post:

Hi pinkcloud,

Love your name. I just finished making a cd of positive affirmations. I had done this years ago with a cassette. Now everything is either an IPOD of MP3’s. So I trasferrd my cassette to a cd and play it at night just before falling asleep. That is when your sub-conscious mind is listening and also when you just wake up in the morning. That is the alpha mode where your sub-conscious mind goes to work for you.

Blessings,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content