login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SPRING’21★★NEWEST★★ Allowing Joy & Inner/Outer Beauty

Beautiful ... reinforce what works for you.

intro coming soon...

feel free to postbeauty-affirmations-quotes.jpg

There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. ― Maria Mitchell

Related image

A light heart lives long.

William Shakespeare

tumblr_oczpd94crF1t6limbo1_500.gif

We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything than when we are playing.

Charles Schaefer

Related imageWhen you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.

Buddha

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.

Jean Houston

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Affirmations for Physical Appearance

My body is fit, tone, and in shape.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD4cs5PD8q35N0GPTOC_-jDFVWbTqj-t5tjBUTJbOyMaCTUYoqKVYo1eaRWSJlANmjWS8&usqp=CAUaf0b17d2d98e976a9bd310f115154cd5.jpg

Quotes-About-Inner-Beauty.jpg

MentalHealth_Quotes02_S.jpg

4e2e514376bc5f685bb3117089cb75a4.jpg

Quote By Nancee 53:

Once you are totally open and allow your love to freely flow seemingly mundane tasks take on a special meaning of joy. All at once you are transported to a new realm, a state of love where no matter what you do, you know you are doing it for you. Something as simple as washing the dishes has a whole new meaning. It becomes an act of love, of caring for yourself. You are the MVPU the most valued player in the universe. There is only one you, no one else has your talents, gifts, quirks, idiosyncrasies, sense of humor or perspective on this journey.

ENERGY

Have you ever had hours or whole days when your life just flowed? When you were fully in contact with the details of your life and when there were no inner obstacles. When you moved easily and smoothly from one thing to the next. If you needed to think, then your thoughts were clear and concise. But mostly your mind was quiet, or at the least the inner chatter receded into the background as you went about your business. Your emotions were appropriate, relevant, and supportive to the situation, helping you fully engage in what you were doing. to read more & in context :{by Joseph Naft}

~~~~~~~

“The first thing Ito do when I wake up every day, is to ask myself “What kind of day would I like to have today?”

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Allowing a flow of higher and higher vibrational affirmations resonating with my ideal flowing momentum is a gift I give to myself daily

The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.Related image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content