login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What News?

Lately, in the effort to keep the TV off longer each day (‘cause once it’s turned on it tends to stay on) I’ve been missing the news quite often and I like it!
Some “items” seemed to be free advertising for someone (which irked me) or all about the newscasters or readers (which uh so?) Unfortunately, a lot of “news” consists of shocking and/or heartbreaking calamities.
I know I’m not the only bmindful member who opts out of the dailies. I know that there have been many news events which have shaken all of us. For a while now, I have wondered – Am I selfish for wanting to steer clear of potentially depressing (NEGATIVE) coverage?
How do you deal with this?

You are not the only one very sensitive to the news..I have the same “challenge”.

Whether it is the reality of the news, sensationalism or a combo of both..the news keeps me cringing.. and often simply hurts too much.

We ought to give news reports on bmindful..to give an added bit of positivism wherever we can.

The oil issue..is the latest thing..I just can’t listen to anymore. The implications are beyond belief. And that issue is just one of many..that has seeped into my thoughts from the realities of what has been happening in the world..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Implications are what it’s all about. Do we pool our spiritual energy toward a positive outcome? Do we stay positive: I am safe and prosper from the unlimited resources of the universe. I am open to receiving the lessons delivered in many ways. Jan

In response to jancydat’s post:
Yes..that’s great! I think the news needs to be filtered properly here(:
Great job!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content