login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER '20★★NEWEST★★Improvement Is Allowing More Of What You Want

Discipline-quote.jpgTo-improve-is-to-change-to-be-perfect-is-to-change-often.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Yesterday-I-was-clever-so-I-wanted-to-change-the-world.-Today-I-am-wise-so-I-am-changing-myself..jpg

See the source image

From book The One Thing

(I love it)

“We are kept from our goal, not by a clear path but by a clear path to a lesser goal.” -Robert Brault

“My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do.” -Francine Jay

“ Productivity isn’t about being a workhorse, keeping busy or burning the midnight oil…It’s more about priorities, planning, and fiercely protecting your time.” -MargaritaTartakovsky

“There is an art to clearing away the clutter and focusing on what matters most. It is simple and it is transferable. It just requires the courage to take a different approach.” -GeorgeAnders

“But thoseWoulda- Coulda-Shouldas all ran away and hid from one little Did.” Shel Silverstein

“People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures.” -F.M.Alexan

“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” -George Bernard Shaw

“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.” -Alan Lakein

“Focus is a matter of deciding what things you’re not going to do.” -John Carmack

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content