login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER'21★★NEWEST★★Willingness&Feelings(I Am I Can I Will)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfpyMkjQGOW6sYU3Ihi8KRJLbA7sPPDcOT9w&usqp=CAU

u.gifAffirm:

I Am I Can I Will

quote What if – instead of seeing resistance as a force to fight against – you see it as a mindfulness bell, reminding you to wake up, look around, and ask: “What is the more I want? Resistance tells me more is here, right now, or I wouldn't be feeling it. That means more is possible right now. What's the next simple step into more?" Jennifer Louden

hero-types-of-lilies1-720x540.jpg

How+to+Make+Your+Own+Badass+Affirmations

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

u.gifImage result for law of attraction good feeling surrounding doing what you need done pic quote

diary_em_hart.gifI love the way you do the things you do... especially the way you allow that which is truly meaningful to surface.

215929975a144e87b484f4cca6efed3f--wise-words-wise-sayings.jpg

395eb84fbd679c8b5589081d26f41f07--life-thoughts-inspiration-quotes.jpggoals.gif

Image result for napoleon hill desire pic quote

.6fe972eab83a008c454ae11192bcad1e.jpg

Whatever you are able to do toward what you want gets focused attention, and you love this so much!

My goals have soul, and that's why they get my complete attention.

Yes! This is the flow I love that leads to my inspired action!

This is great how I follow through and support myself with love.

It’s a wonderful sign of your mastery, that your behaviors and your time allocation, are well-aligned with your vision for yourself. You have a beautiful and strong vision for yourself, and that is something you feel good about. {created byBrightAngel! love it!}

I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.

nyari_tuzi.jpg

“What a liberation to realize the ‘voice in my head’ is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.” —Eckhart Tolle

07736f3d4ad689301fff731991520fff--presents-the-present.jpg “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
Eckhart Tolle

“Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally.”
Eckhart

Image result for MATT KAHN QUOTES CELEBRATION

18214024_5299.jpg

“Those who have not found their true wealth, which is the radiant joy of Being and the deep, unshakable peace that comes with it, are beggars, even if they have great material wealth.”
Eckhart Tolle

“It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” Eckhart Tolle

“When you don’t cover up the world with words and labels, a sense of the miraculous returns to your life.” Eckhart Tolle

d8c2ea5633e6e4edda88ec741bd11938.jpg

• u.gif———-> ☑ I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity.
  • ☑I  get to choose my limitations. ☑ My energy and abilities always  exceed any task. ☑I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals.☑→ I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow. 
  • →☑   I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.  → ☑ I choose thoughts that nourish and support my ideas and dreams in a loving and positive way  → ☑  I choose what I love with utter delight.
  •   → ☑ You have mastered ease as the central focus of your life and even things you once considered 'less than easy' now contain an even greater more majestic flow.
  • → ☑  I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works  → ☑ I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me. It is fun. It is like play to my spirit to add joyous functionality to my everyday life.
  •   →☑   I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.  → ☑  I feel refreshed as an ocean breeze.
  • →☑   I am a decisive person. I follow through and support myself with love!  → ☑ I Am clarity. I Am in touch with my highest values. I ALWAYS prioritize my life with ease and all that makes my life work best .I AM Desire,Willingness, Ease. Clarity. Flow. Joy and Peace.  → ☑ I easily allow what is and decisively enjoy my world.
  • →☑   I am grateful for my healthy body.  →   ☑Thank You for the PERFECTION of this beautiful harmonious day!
  • u.gif

u.gifgratitude_affirmations25285%2529.png27faaa794a1b389f70fb07c37462a6a7--healthy-living-quotes-live-healthy-quotes.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7AImage result for selfcare quote picsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7Alouise-hay-quotes-healing-grateful-healthy-body.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

I feel Great

Feel It

Healthy Thoughts 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content