login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER’21★★NEWEST★★2021-Brian Tracy Still The One!!!

“Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better Than Your Current Situation.”- New Year’s Quote By Brian Tracy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3We84vQlWlt4lKR8Cjkd6zagi8P3x-ryyRhX8NEGdXttYx9rcrg&s

Listening at night...listening In morning... you still got it,  Brian!!💕 2021-Brian Tracy Still The One!!!

I love Brian Tracy and have since the mid 80's!

I could feel like, where the heck do i want to begin, and how do I keep going in a way that satisfies my needs, desires and ... real efficiency and it's Brian's audios and books which always comes to the rescue.

These days I am allowing more space around my work schedule, by believing my time and energy expand as needed.

By allowing that mentality I can continue the way that matters to me.

Please post what helps you by Brian Tracy for 2021!

love.˚ AllowingBetter...Best

related thread- (not Brian, though related(: WINTER’21★★NEWEST★★ AllowingTHELeap˚ Of What You ReallyReallyWant

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Screen-Shot-2015-01-28-at-7.20.56-AM.gif

Imagine that your levels of health and fitness were perfect in every way. What could you do, starting today, to make your vision for yourself into a reality?Brian Tracy

THE LAW OF PLANNING

It is much better to better your planning skills, and then build in a sizable buffer to compensate for unexpected delays and diversions. However much time you think a task will take, add on another 20% or more, or make a game of getting in done well in advance of the deadline. You will be amazed at how much more relaxed you are, and how much better a job you do when you stop procrastinating”

c1e98ae5a7170ce74d3ae15f7a593372.png

See the source image

“Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.” – Brian Tracy

“Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.”  – Brian Tracy

“Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” – Brian Tracy

“Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Brian Tracy

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

Brian Tracy

• 3 Ways to Increase Your Planning Skills, Stay Focused and Stop Procrastinating
    “Deadlines Are an Excuse…Many people say that they work better under the pressure of deadlines. Unfortunately, years of research indicate that this is seldom true.

It is much better to better your planning skills, and then build in a sizable buffer to compensate for unexpected delays and diversions. However much time you think a task will take, add on another 20% or more, or make a game of getting in done well in advance of the deadline. You will be amazed at how much more relaxed you are, and how much better a job you do when you stop procrastinating”

Brian Tracy

I want to tell you a little recent story(:

I have been wanting to get back into my Brian Tracy audios, and get back into the type of planning I once did.  

Because of how great I was feeling with affirmations, and energy work...for some time... it felt like less of a priority. 

The good news is, my energy work is at a very good place... I enjoy daily flow, and ' great things do occur when I allow' ... though oh boy... add  progressive planning to great energy, and life is tremendous.

I always wanted my hubby to listen to Brian (more). I felt like he was listening because it helped me... Though the other day, he began listening to one of the CD's  that I left on... when I began doing other things... and he finally heard 'he needed to hear' and listened and listened

I had been listening to Brian since the mid 80's, and everything I did became - a wow!  

welcome back Brian!!!!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content