login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2020★★NEWEST ★ ★ WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU MAKE TRUE

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? BECAUSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ON A DEEP SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL BECOMES YOUR REALITY

IF YOU BELIEVE IN POVERTY, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT MONEY IS HARD TO ATTRACT, IF YOU BELIEVE THAY YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT, YOU ARE CREATING A REALITY WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE LUCKY, THAT GOOD THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO YOU, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT MONEY IS EASY TO ATTRACT, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU ARE CREATING A REALITY WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT, THIS IS BECAUSE BELIEF SEEMS TO BE INTERTWINED, INTERCONNECTED TO REALITY, YOU MANIFEST THE REALITY BASED ON YOUR BELIEFS, ON YOU DEEP SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEFS

BUT THE BEAUTIFUL ASPECT OF THIS IS - YOUR BELIEFS CAN BE CHANGED, YOU'RE NEVER STUCK, YOU CAN ALTER A PERCEPTION, AND BY ALTERING A PERCEPTION YOU ALTER YOUR BELIEF AND IF YOU ALTER YOUR BELIEF YOU ALTER YOUR REALITY

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE CONSTANTLY GOING THROUGH PARALLEL REALITY, PARALLEL REALITY BASED ON THE FREQUENCY OF OUR VIBRATION, AND YOU SEEM TO GET THE VIBRATION, THE FREQUENCY THAT YOU'RE RESONATING BASED ON YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEFS

HERE'S HOW YOU CHANGE A BELIEF - YOU CHANGE A BELIEF BY SWITCHING TO A NEW THOUGHT, AND THAT YOU CONTINUE TO THINK THAT THOUGHT, AND SAY THOSE THOUGHTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. REPETITION IS THE MOTHER OF LEARNING, REPETITION ALTERS THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND, SAY ANYTHING LONG ENOUGH AND STRONG ENOUGH WITH EMOTION AND YOU WILL MANIFEST THAT THING, I GUARANTEE IT

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY, YOU ARE ENERGY, YOUR WORDS ARE ENERGY, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ENERGY, YOUR FEELINGS ARE ENERGY. ALL ENERGY ATTRACTS LIKE ENERGY, SIMILAR ENERGY. THIS IS THE SECRET OF THE AGES, THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU, BUT THEY SHOULD

WHAT ABOUT ACTION? BECAUSE YOU HEAR PEOPLE SAY YOU JUST CAN'T THINK SOMETHING AND IT'LL HAPPEN, WHAT ABOUT ACTION? I'M TELLING YOU THIS, IF YOU THINK ANYTHING LONG ENOUGH AND IF YOU MIX IT WITH EMOTION AND YOU HOLD THAT MENTAL IMAGE, YOU WILL BEGIN TO TAKE THE SUBCONSCIOUS ACTION ON THAT BELIEF, MEANING YOU WILL BEGIN TO WALK TOWARDS WHAT YOU WANT THROUGH ACTION EVEN WITHOUT CONSCIOUSLY DOING SO. SOME PEOPLE CALL IT AUTOMATIC ACTION BECAUSE AS I SAID BEFORE - THOUGHTS PRECEDE ACTION, BUT IT BEGINS WITH A THOUGHT, IT BEGINS WITH THIS IS MINE ALREADY, I HAVE THIS ALREADY, YOU MUST MENTALLY HAVE IT BEFORE YOU CAN PHYSICALLY HAVE IT, YOU MUST MENTALLY SEE YOURSELF WITH IT, MENTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF USING WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WANT, MORE INCOME, A NEW HOME, A NEW CAR, WHATEVER, ANYTHING, YOU MUST MENTALLY HAVE IT FIRST, AND IF YOU THINK THAT THOUGHT OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOU WILL BEGIN TO BELIEVE IT, AND THAT'S WHEN YOU'LL SEE THE MAGIC IN YOUR LIFE, AND I'LL SIT BACK AND I'LL SAY - I TOLD YOU SO

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Listened to this in our home last eve... loved it! Thank you!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post:yes yes!

THOUGHTS PRECEDE ACTION, BUT IT BEGINS WITH A THOUGHT, IT BEGINS WITH THIS IS MINE ALREADY, I HAVE THIS ALREADY, YOU MUST MENTALLY HAVE IT BEFORE YOU CAN PHYSICALLY HAVE IT, YOU MUST MENTALLY SEE YOURSELF WITH IT, MENTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF USING WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WANT

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY, YOU ARE ENERGY, YOUR WORDS ARE ENERGY, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ENERGY, YOUR FEELINGS ARE ENERGY. ALL ENERGY ATTRACTS LIKE ENERGY, SIMILAR ENERGY

I believe in the allowing and creating of my best life is always just a joyous decision away.

WHAT ABOUT ACTION? BECAUSE YOU HEAR PEOPLE SAY YOU JUST CAN'T THINK SOMETHING AND IT'LL HAPPEN, WHAT ABOUT ACTION? I'M TELLING YOU THIS, IF YOU THINK ANYTHING LONG ENOUGH AND IF YOU MIX IT WITH EMOTION AND YOU HOLD THAT MENTAL IMAGE, YOU WILL BEGIN TO TAKE THE SUBCONSCIOUS ACTION ON THAT BELIEF, MEANING YOU WILL BEGIN TO WALK TOWARDS WHAT YOU WANT THROUGH ACTION EVEN WITHOUT CONSCIOUSLY DOING SO. SOME PEOPLE CALL IT AUTOMATIC ACTION BECAUSE AS I SAID BEFORE - THOUGHTS PRECEDE ACTION, BUT IT BEGINS WITH A THOUGHT, IT BEGINS WITH THIS IS MINE ALREADY, I HAVE THIS ALREADY, YOU MUST MENTALLY HAVE IT BEFORE YOU CAN PHYSICALLY HAVE IT, YOU MUST MENTALLY SEE YOURSELF WITH IT, MENTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF USING WHATEVER IT IS 

In response to Mr Brightside's post: In response to ♡ ˚A RefreshingOceanBreeze's post

this is so true!   I was so convinced on many levels I just couldn’t do much more.Not enough, Not enough energy. .. not enough time... too busy etc 

I began desiring retirement... more than creating a better now... It’s fine to dream about whatever it is we want ... and walk that path and create in that energy flow. Though it is vital to have joy and bring Good and allow Good right where we are currently. We hear this all the time... 

We do learn from what we are not wanting.... (contrast)

though it’s vital to swim in the energy of that what we love... positive aspects...We then bring about the more we are wanting with the energy that is always part of us and more than us.

Every time I feel like I can't or not inspired,  I remember I choose what will help me most

WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU MAKE TRUE

AWESOME TOPIC-

• Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself. Brian Tracy

• “ The single overriding objective in wellness is creating constant personal renewal where we recognize and act on the truth that each day is a miraculous gift, and our job is to untie the ribbons” ~from the 22 (Non-Negotiable) Laws of Wellness~

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content